Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Leaked Video: Inec Staff, Coppers Collude With Pdp To Rig Elections In Akwa-ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Video: Inec Staff, Coppers Collude With Pdp To Rig Elections In Akwa-ibom (678 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Video: Inec Staff, Coppers Collude With Pdp To Rig Elections In Akwa-ibom by 9jabulettin: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
This video is courtesy PREMIUM TIMES. Elections were allegedly rigged in Akwa-Ibom but this video will add more fuel to the suspicion. Photos first, then video next, see photos below:

Click to download and watch video
Re: Leaked Video: Inec Staff, Coppers Collude With Pdp To Rig Elections In Akwa-ibom by bobcharly(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2015
My little experience in politics has taught me
that most people are more emotional than
rational when it comes to who leads. Even
when the evidences r cristal clear, they can't
still live above sentiments. Now its time to
wake up to reality. No matter how I am
tempted, I refuse to sacrifice the destiny of
this nation on d alter of sentiments.
Personally, I'm convinced beyond doubt that
this country needs change. How d change
will turn out, I don't know. But I dare to take
d risk.
Naija wins.. #advocateforpeace
Re: Leaked Video: Inec Staff, Coppers Collude With Pdp To Rig Elections In Akwa-ibom by SweetyZinta(f): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Dat's how God will continue to expose them until Buhari is sworn-in!

#Sai Baba
#Sai Maigaskiya

(1) (Reply)

We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents / Is Boko Haram On Recess? / Osinbajo: We Will Turn This Country Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.