Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Need Your Advice Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Your Advice Pls (1572 Views)

Doctors Advice Pls / I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme / Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Please help me. I am Easily depressed and bored...I can't control my thought and I find it very difficult to love. cry
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Vision4God: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Look up 2 Jesus, re-commit ur life to him 4 wil surely giv u peace & joy.
Pour out ur hert 2 him.
Its wwel wt u

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Vision4God:
Look up 2 Jesus, re-commit ur life to him 4 wil surely giv u peace & joy.
Pour out ur hert 2 him.
Its wwel wt u

Thanks for your advice

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Redoil: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Snowangel4:
Please help me. I am Easily depressed and bored...I can't control my thought and I find it very difficult to love. cry
i will suggest you do 30 minutes of walking in or arround ur area. To kill the boredom. But as for love hmmmm.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Redoil:
i will suggest you do 30 minutes of walking in or arround ur area. To kill the boredom. But as for love hmmm.

Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by TlcHealthGroup(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2015
there are some supplement that can help u overcome that depression
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 02, 2015
TlcHealthGroup:

What are names please.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Bj5all(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2015
taking medication for depression is like finding a temporary solution to a problem and worse still, it can create a bigger problem if u become drug dependent.

I will suggest u find a natural way to helped urself.

Depression is sometin we all pass through at one point or the other in life. And I can tell you its cause is basically rooted in the things we think of and say to ourselves.

I wouldn't know the cause of your depression but from ur inability to love, I can deduce u don't love urself and u use lots of negative words when communicating with urself (which might not be true)

if this is ur situation, then u have hope is living a hapi life. find the silver lining in every dark cloud and always find reasons to be hapi.

wish u the best

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by TlcHealthGroup(m): 1:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Snowangel4:

What are names please.
IF U ARE SERIOUS AND WOULD LYK TO KNOW THE NAMES FOR PURCHASE CALL ME ON,08185664889 OR EMAIL US @Tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Sunbellar: 5:44am On May 08, 2015
You may already be experiencing failure in life. You need to pray and get closer to God. Share your feelings with ladies/women that are really children of God and spiritually filled. Don't give in to peer pressure to commit evil but look for a Bible believing church where you would hear the undiluted word of God. Be focused, read your Bible and other inspirational books. Remember, evil communications corrupt good manners. Make good female friends with virtue who you can emulate.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Sam94(f): 6:19am On May 08, 2015
Happens!

My greatest advice would be start doing something you are interested in may be sketching, painting, writing songs/poems or just your daily dairy, cooking, helping at home. No need to feel you are bored, tell yourself you are enjoying your life. I have been there and I know its bad. Just be happy, go out, listen to music, explore the world. We are with you smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by tforever(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2015
Snowangel4:
well the causative factors are zinc deficiency,vitamins b deficiency,selenium deficiency...
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by INTERMAN: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
you must be an introvert. Hope u are better now?
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by modelsms(m): 5:02am On Sep 29, 2015
TlcHealthGroup:

Always taking advantage of serious issues to sell ice to the eskimos.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by ayokellany: 5:24am On Sep 29, 2015
I grew up with lot of trauma n depression' kept to myself like a sadist but love conquered it all for me. Sadly the person I was Loving is no longer with me but am out of depression. If you are lucky enough to find that true person with sincere love you would be amazed how much it could heal. Love give inspiration n heals beta than any prescribed medication
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 29, 2015
INTERMAN:
you must be an introvert. Hope u are better now?

Yeah
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 29, 2015
ayokellany:
I grew up with lot of trauma n depression' kept to myself like a sadist but love conquered it all for me. Sadly the person I was Loving is no longer with me but am out of depression. If you are luck enough to find that true person with sincere love you would be amazed how much it could heal. Love give inspiration n heals beta than any prescribed medication

U AR lucky....i wish to find a true and sincere love oneday. Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by ayokellany: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Snowangel4:

Yeah ... I really was lucky back then. Anyway be courageous enough to open your heart when one comes calling, you never can tell the real deal unless you are willing to give a try. Do not forget all 10 rules of true/sincere relationships here n there on nairaland they could he handy. Time to get ready for the office, holla @ you later.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2015
ayokellany:

Yeah ... I really was lucky back then. Anyway be courageous enough to open your heart when one comes calling, you never can tell the real deal unless you are willing to give a try. Do not forget all 10 rules of true/sincere relationships here n there on nairaland they could he handy. Time to get ready for the office, holla @ you later.

smiley
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nature8(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Snowangel4:

Why not go to CNN and announce that you're looking for sincere love?
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Nature8:

Why not go to CNN and announce that you're looking for sincere love?

U won't die if you learn how to mind your bizness
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Kookny(m): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2015
Snowangel4:

Hi

How are you feeling today?
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2015
Kookny:

Hi

How are you feeling today?

Kul
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Kookny(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Snowangel4:

Kul

Please, don't get depressed again... i want you to be happy and be able to control your thoughts
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by INTERMAN: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2015
Snowangel4:

Yeah
thank God

(1) (Reply)

14 And Pregnant / Kedi Revive Did The Magic / Things The Color Of Your Blood Says About Your Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.