Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Hereby Congratulates GMB! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Congratulates GMB! (1991 Views)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Breaking News: Bokoharam Finally Surrenders, Congratulates Gmb-vanguard / photo: Flygo Nigeria Congratulates GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by temitemi1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
GMB till 2019 grin cheesy grin grin. One Nigeria! United will STAN! Devided will FALL!!
GMB till 2019!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
No longer GEJ till 2999?

anyway join me dance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Temi the Robot how market?
You are hereby pogrammed from henceforth to start screaming "GMB till 2019.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
MUMU OP...GOD DON CATCH U

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by medamillion(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Temitemi1....chai!!! Dere is Goduooo
Barcanista, we are waiting for you o

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by olapluto(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
You should also apologise to GMB and Nigerians for being a nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by aare07(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerian no dey carry last, finally, change is here.
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by Balyz: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
GMB till 2019 grin cheesy grin grin. One Nigeria! United will STAN! Devided will FALL!!
GMB till 2019!!!
oh you're singing a different song now abi? mr resident nairaland robot. The taste of defeat must be bitter in your mouth now. Its nice to see you eat your own words grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by ozo13(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
GMB till 2019!!!
tell barcanista to follow suit

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by egift(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1, it is difficult - you were very brutal (Mortal Kombat style).

But in spirit of a New Nigeria and the new leaf, I hereby from the dept of my heart forgive you completely without any reservation. And am sorry if I said anything you did not like.

My expectation is that we all will witness the greatness, unity, peace and prosperity for our nation Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

14 Likes

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by Philistine(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gej Robot! How market?

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by aljharem(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
congratuations Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by clubone0501: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
I hope u got paid

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by Rilwayne001: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by brotherly: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Temi the Robot how market?
You are hereby pogrammed from henceforth to start screaming "GMB till 2019.

You guys will not show maturity and sportsmanship until you heat up the polity
Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by Acidosis(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Salute to a transparent leader - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan smiley

Nigerians will never forget your great works. smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by liljboy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
if JEGA's children ask him for school fees and he says 'I'll give you I'm 10mimutes'...
they better go and learn mechanic o...

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by FrankC3: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
I think it is important that APC supporters should show magnanimity in victory. And core PDP supporters should be encouraged to come together around the single leader elected by the majority towards our journey to nation building. Everybody loses when a leader does not have sizable follower-ship across board.

Lets all come together to set an agenda for the new government that will be formed. Top on my list of such agenda is the need to retain the sanctity of our electoral process. A President Buhari must commit to defend and also support our right to vote him out if we feel that he has not performed up to our expectation.

Democracy is really taking root in Nigeria. I expect President Jonathan to openly accept defeat and congratulate the President elect. Everyone MUST feel a stake in the new leadership for its own benefit.

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
FrankC3:
I think it is important that APC supporters should show magnanimity in victory. And core PDP supporters should be encouraged to come together around the single leader elected by the majority towards our journey to nation building. Everybody loses when a leader does not have sizable follower-ship across board.

Lets all come together to set an agenda for the new government that will be formed. Top on my list of such agenda is the need to retain the sanctity of our electoral process. A President Buhari must commit to defend and also support our right to vote him out if we feel that he has not performed up to our expectation.

Democracy is really taking root in Nigeria. I expect President Jonathan to openly accept defeat and congratulate the President elect. Everyone MUST feel a stake in the new leadership for its own benefit.

100% in affirmative.
Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by WisdomFlakes: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
GMB till 2019!!!

You try. Glad to see you come around. Respect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by WisdomFlakes: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
FrankC3:

Seconded! I concur. I concur.
Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by TRUTHTOPOWER: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is evil that repays evil. I plead with you all by your children or unborn children celebrate Buhari and GEJ together. Here is a country that leaders have gone to civil war, staged coups, annuled elections, rigged elections, pursued third time etc. But now we have a dispensation relative freedom. let us see the virtues of both gentlemen so that we can all live happily ever after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by TRUTHTOPOWER: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is evil that repays evil. I plead with you all by your children or unborn children celebrate Buhari and GEJ together. Here is a country that leaders have gone to civil war, staged coups, annulled elections, rigged elections, pursued third term etc. But now we have a dispensation of relative freedom. let us see the virtues of both gentlemen so that we can all live happily ever after.
Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by Adex097: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lmao...your contract with GEJ don end?? grin grin grin
Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by abbeyberry(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Whaooooo. Robot reprogrammed.....

Yeye yeye
Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by abbeyberry(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Whaooooo. Robot reprogrammed.....

Yeye yeye grin grin cheesy

Modify your signature before I Orubebe you now, pls don't forget to collect your gratuity before oga leave office oooo..

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by Fash20: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
HIT LIKE FOR MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank goodness!! The reprogramming of your head was damn fast!! grin
Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by temitemi1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
One love bro!
egift:
temitemi1, it is difficult - you were very brutal (Mortal Kombat style).

But in spirit of a New Nigeria and the new leaf, I hereby from the dept of my heart forgive you completely without any reservation. And am sorry if I said anything you did not like.

My expectation is that we all will witness the greatness, unity, peace and prosperity for our nation Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari.
Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by chat2deen(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Shou grin grin angry grin

Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by gen2briz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank God you went for reprogramming....
Re: I Hereby Congratulates GMB! by Inkman(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
@temitemi1 one love bro
in as much as we were on different sides earlier
i must commend your focus and doggedness in standing by what you believe to the very end
it takes a real man
#bravo
#one love
#one nigeria
#peace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC To Close Down 500 Retail Outlets Due To Fraud, Says GMD - Tribune / IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. / Nigerians Will Soon Start Eating From The Dustbin...buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.