Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC (3522 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
theV0ice:

God bless you bro. The victory is for Nigeria.

I remember my first ban on NL was a consequence of a bitter spat between us but I've realised its because we both had different ideas on how to arrive at the same goal: a more prosperous and safer Nigeria. Personally, I seek no victory and I claim none. The victory belongs to the Nigerian people.

If GMB messes up, we join hands to kick him out. The people are now in charge

God bless all Nigerians

That in bold should be the collective resolve of ALL NIGERIANS.....
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
sarutobie:

seconded..I am also unapologetically anti - buhari...and I hope I won't have to say " I told you so" down the years..good game by APC, congrats to their flag bearer.

Am not even looking forward towards the bold, I pray Nigeria works cos if does , we shall all be the ultimate beneficiary . . . .

omenka:
Where we must all channel our energies towards in the coming days is the process of healing, reconciliation and national peace. Nigeria as the election results reveal, is too damn polarised along religious and ethnic lines. It is a task, if you ask me, that requires more attention from the incoming president than even corruption or the economy.
We must start seeing ourselves as brothers once again.
One hug at a time, we'll get there.

I concur with your submission, without unity of purpose as a nation, the govt of the day can't achieve much . . .
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
blacksta:
@Jmaine

I thought you would have wanted the military to take over

anyway congrats too us all - If GMB slips - we will kick him out in 2019 IJN

The bold is one of the major reasons I am anti Buhari, I hate Military regimes with a passion.

Like you said, congrats to us all . . .Democracy is the ultimate winner . . . .

MzJackBaueress:
Tomakunt is next to drop his congratulatory message followed by Idumuose grin
Nice one Jmaine!

Thanks lady B, but we don't need the name dropping here . , , , , , The time for banter is coming soon wink
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Reptyle(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
hedonistic:
Buhari "won" the election abi? Oya he should come and rule let us see. Gongs of war.

Doofus the elections are won and lost and we have a new President by God's grace. Get with the programme.

The only drums of war that will sound will be in ur backyard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by theV0ice: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

That in bold should be the collective resolve of ALL NIGERIANS.....

I tell u. After IBB annulling June 12 with all the ward campaigns I did in phalga ward 20 (PH) even as a secondary school boy, I resolved never to take politics too hard again but the campaign of calumny against GMB brought me back into the fray. PDP took us all for granted hence they thought they could refuse to articulate issues and they'll still win.

I wanted people power to prevail and I'm glad it did.

We'll be watching GMB and his team very closely cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

The bold is one of the major reasons I am anti Buhari, I hate Military regimes with a passion.

Like you said, congrats to us all . . .Democracy is the ultimate winner . . . .

Thanks lady B, but we don't need the name dropping here . , , , , , The time for banter is coming soon wink
no wahala,I agree with you. cool
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by manny4life(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:
I want to first of all congratulate my man ilugunboy on winning our bet on who have always been consistent on the winning side , I look forward to cancelling that deficit grin.

Am unapologetically anti-Buhari and my stance hasn't changed, but a time comes when the collective good of the community should supersede personal preference.

The political battle has been fought and lost by the PDP, but the progress and well being of the country should remain paramount in our thought as we usher in a new regime expected to pilot the affairs of our dear Nation to greater heights. We have a a duty as Nigerians irrespective of our political divide to support the new admin whole heartedly in our commendations and harsh criticisms where necessary . . . . . . . .

To this end I say on behalf of all GEJ/PDP supporters, we say a big congratulation to the APC for a well fought victory.

God Bless Nigeria . . . . . . . .

My brother, I support your message

Congratulations to GMB... May he lead Nigeria peacefully.

Good luck to GEJ, he served his country well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by LordCenturion(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
At last

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by san316(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
I like this. Nobody should hide now . Lets all come out and Marshall the perfect route to collective prosperity. We are all youths who seek a brighter future for ourselves and family.

Lets embrace peace and unity

Lets embrace change

Lets embrace a new Nigeria.
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by dazdilijae(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks for doing it for us
Let's make Nigeria is a better place
I also congratulate the APC
Politics is over if in I offended u in anyway thro my comments I apologise
let's move on
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by arewafederation: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:
I want to first of all congratulate my man ilugunboy on winning our bet on who have always been consistent on the winning side , I look forward to cancelling that deficit grin.

Am unapologetically anti-Buhari and my stance hasn't changed, but a time comes when the collective good of the community should supersede personal preference.

The political battle has been fought and lost by the PDP, but the progress and well being of the country should remain paramount in our thought as we usher in a new regime expected to pilot the affairs of our dear Nation to greater heights. We have a a duty as Nigerians irrespective of our political divide to support the new admin whole heartedly in our commendations and harsh criticisms where necessary . . . . . . . .

To this end I say on behalf of all GEJ/PDP supporters, we say a big congratulation to the APC for a well fought victory.

This victory is not just for Apc, but a victory for Nigeria. We ll continue to appreciate your unbiased criticisms for that is what is needed to keep those in power at their heels and point out where they err.

Congratulations to all Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

Bro I m wit thee, lets hope he moves d country forward and permit me to copy ur post o.. biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
crixtex:

Bro I m wit thee, lets hope he moves d country forward and permit me to copy ur post o.. biko

permission granted bruv . . . .Nigeria must be great no matter who the pilot is . . . . .
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

My earnest desire is to see Buhari lead us to unprecedented greater heights . . . .It is our duty as Nigerians to wish him well and support him . .
God bless you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Tomakunt is next to drop his congratulatory message followed by Idumuose grin

Nice one Jmaine!

One still remain.

Sincere9gerian, where art thou?

We need your sincere congratulations to the president-elect.
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by JEITO: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulation to the winner. GEJ has shown that he's one of the greatest Nigerian leader ever by delivering on his promise of allowing a credible process and going on to congratulate Buhari. What a man is GEJ. He's not clueless, he's not weak. I hope all those that rained all manner of insults on him will be courageous enough to tender an apology for that.

Finally, Nigeria voted, Nigeria won. Let us all join hands together and make our country work to the shame of those that want us divided.

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria,
Long live president GEJ
Long live the President-elect GMB
Allah ka raya mana sugabar kasar mu. Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Ovamboland(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
jmaine:

Your candour is appreciated, we should ALL note our work is not over, the consciousness must not be relaxed, the incoming government must be monitored and criticized as necessary to ensure it does not fail as that would not be in the interest of ordinary Nigerians.

If Barcanista and any other nairalander who has promised to deactivate if the election goes one way or the other, i will say it is not necessary. Nothing is wrong in holding on to your belief that this verdict is wrong for the country, your point of view is still required for robust debate on this forum. My sincere hope is such debates will focus more on real issues rather than the mundane.

I also know many monikers not gifted with the capacity for robust debate will naturally fizzle out. The politics forum will return to it's former decorum and free flow of ideas as before this divisive contest.
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ovamboland:

Your candour is appreciated, we should ALL note our work is not over, the consciousness must not be relaxed, the incoming government must be monitored and criticized as necessary to ensure it does not fail as that would not be in the interest of ordinary Nigerians.

If Barcanista and any other nairalander who has promised to deactivate if the election goes one way or the other, i will say it is not necessary. Nothing is wrong in holding on to your belief that this verdict is wrong for the country, your point of view is still required for robust debate on this forum. My sincere hope is such debates will focus more on real issues rather than the mundane.

I also know many monikers not gifted with the capacity for robust debate will naturally fizzle out. The politics forum will return to it's former decorum and free flow of ideas as before this divisive contest.

Your submission is highly commendable, as Nigerians we shall continue to engage in robust debates focused on elevating our stocks as citizens worthy of the best.
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Pataki: 12:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Well done Jmaine. You got my commendation here. cool
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by Gbawe: 12:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Jmaine, Well done. I believe you are a decent chap who probably places the progress of Nigeria above everything else. Ultimately I think you are one of the very few GEJ fans who will get behind GMB if he leads well and begins to take Nigeria in the right direction. Thanks.
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by patrickmuf(m): 12:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Nice one boss...I'd probably want to read Temetemi1's congratulatory message...Dude can't express himself so we'd probably read something like "Buhari till 2019" and that's all...lol
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by TreQuartista: 6:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by TreQuartista: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC by jmaine: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Gbawe:
Jmaine, Well done. I believe you are a decent chap who probably places the progress of Nigeria above everything else. Ultimately I think you are one of the very few GEJ fans who will get behind GMB if he leads well and begins to take Nigeria in the right direction. Thanks.

Thanks mate, the bold is what all patriotic citizens should aim at. Together, we must all aspire and work to make Nigeria greater than it is.

Pataki:
Well done Jmaine. You got my commendation here. cool

It is well . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The mothers of Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo's 21 children Revealed / This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. / New York Times Oped On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.