Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics (7299 Views)

Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by dedollarman(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2016
MOVEMENT for Actuali­sation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and Biafra Independence Movement (BIM) have­called on the United Na­tions and other world leaders to divide Nige­ria into six geo-political zones to solve problems facing the nation.

The group said granting the six geo-political zones in Nigeria self rule would be the only solution to the many problems in the country.

In a release signed by the Director of Informa­tion of the pro-Biafra group, Mr. Chris Mocha, the two groups appealed to the UN and other super powers to consider the lives of people that are killed on a daily basis in Nigeria arising from the insurgency in the North East and Fulani herds­men said to be allegedly affiliated to ISIS and Boko Haram.

Mocha said the pro­posed nations inlcude South East, (Biafra), South South (Niger Del­ta), North East, North West, South West, (Oduduwa) and North- Central.

He stressed that no amount of preaching on nationalism can change Nigeria as it is today.

Mocha said when the proposed zones are grant­ed independence, assets of the citizens of the dif­ferent countries will be protected by internation­al laws, just as bilateral agreements will guide the future relationship of the new republics.

The group, however, in­sisted that several mem­bers of BIM/MASSOB were killed last week dur­ing the Biafra anniversary at Nkpor and Onitsha.

“While all the mem­bers of BIM/ MASSOB in Anambra central senato­rial district including Nk­por town in Idemili North Local Government Area celebrated at Ifite Dunu, our counterparts in Anambra North including Onitsha converged at the zonal secretariat, project site at Nteje in Oyi coun­cil area of Anambra State.

Source
http://sunnewsonline.com/massobbim-appeal-to-un-to-divide-nigeria-into-6-republics/

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by sokoh400(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by castrokins(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2016
No, The Won't Listen

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Ufranklin92(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2016
So that yorubas and hausas can live in peace grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2016
lolest
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by madridguy(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2016
But BIM and MASSOB should carry cutlass and divide it naa since Nigeria don turned to Yam. One Nigeria Dole or you people relocate yourself to Uganda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by babyfaceafrica: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2016
How is that possible? Anoda country or organization to divide a Sovereign nation..make una use brain!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by otukpo(f): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2016
If only this can be done.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Count Akwa Ibom and Cross River out of SS artificial nonsense. What's my business with an Edo man in SS? You include Edo that is faraway in SW in SS, and including Akwa Ibom and Cross River that are true SE states, in fact we are more SE than all Igbo states...and you want to lump us with Edo? Nigerians are sick...lumping people like animals because of oil! The only reason we tolerate the current classification as SS is because it's a mere geopolitical construct, however any new proposed country of SS is dead on arrival for Old Cross River(includes today Akwa Ibom).

We prefer Eastern Nigeria we were once in peacefully before. It's not about oil...Cross River has no oil. If you observe carefully our way of life and approach to things is more diplomatic and melo like SE people...we don't grab guns or use militancy for everything. We don't think like that. Not that I have anything against Ijaw use of militancy, I don't, infact I support them in their cause, but I want to be lumped with people who have been my neighbor peacefully over 5000 yrs and whom we share a lot with.

Personally if I were to divide SS appropriately into SW and East, it would be like this: Warri, Bayelsa, Edo should join SW. Asaba, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River to join East. Problem solved. Bayelsa as many don't know share strong intermarriage and some culture with yoruba....many Nigeria don't know this. Warri and Edo also share culture and ancestry with Yoruba SW. This will be perfect!

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by ganisucks(f): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Rubbish. MASSOB should go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ sit down. There will be no disintegration, until Ijaw union A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Southeast conquers A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ rules the SouthWest for 600yrs. After that, we can go our separate ways

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Greyworld: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Yeah they won't listen until d factions goes to war and they can conveniently pick sides for their gains.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Greyworld: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:
Count Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers out of SS artificial nonsense. What's my business with an Edo man in SS? You include Edo that is faraway in SW in SS, and including Akwa Ibom and Cross River that true SE states, in fact we are more SE than all Igbo states...and you want to lump us with Edo? Nigerians are sick...lumping people like animals because of oil!
You re so correct. Only in Nigeria ll yu see the East being flanked to the right by the south. How?

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by madridguy(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2016
Haaaa I yam laughing in Congo. grin grin grin grin. You're a good comedian, what stops you from working with Bunmi Davies, for your dream you will conquer Yoruba? Lol wake up from your slumber.

ganisucks:
Rubbish. MASSOB should go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ sit down. There will be no disintegration, until Ijaw union A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Southeast conquers A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ rules the SouthWest for 600yrs. After that, we can go our separate ways

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by wristbangle: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

Well HBD to u dear. Suppose today is not ur day, would have bash u. cheesy
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by madridguy(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2016
That is the card then to put the South-East greedy leaders to check. Enjoy your southsouth grin grin

uduak2016:
Count Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers out of SS artificial nonsense. What's my business with an Edo man in SS? You include Edo that is faraway in SW in SS, and including Akwa Ibom and Cross River that true SE states, in fact we are more SE than all Igbo states...and you want to lump us with Edo? Nigerians are sick...lumping people like animals because of oil!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by DankemzI(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:

You're extremely correct! Imagine in Niger Delta of today, small thing Ijaw this Ijaw that.... Are Ijaws the only tribe in Niger Delta? Mbok Akwa Cross are Easterners. Uduak Mbakara abadieh? Amesiere grin

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by shogz89: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:

Personally if I were to divide SS appropriately into SW and East, it would be like this: Warri, Bayelsa, Edo should join SW. Asaba, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River to join East. Problem solved. Bayelsa as many don't know share border, intermarriage and some culture with yoruba....many Nigeria don't know this. Warri and Edo also share culture and ancestry with Yoruba SW. This will be perfect!
you are denying bayelsa because of militancy,, Hahaha bayelsa is now in southwest

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by BAILMONEY: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
But BIM and MASSOB should carry cutlass and divide it naa since Nigeria don turned to Yam. One Nigeria Dole or you people relocate yourself to Uganda.
AYM- ASSOCIATION OF YORUBA MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2016
M not saying my mind because of fear ban.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by beautyoftheLord: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:
Count Akwa Ibom and Cross River out of SS artificial nonsense. What's my business with an Edo man in SS? You include Edo that is faraway in SW in SS, and including Akwa Ibom and Cross River that are true SE states, in fact we are more SE than all Igbo states...and you want to lump us with Edo? Nigerians are sick...lumping people like animals because of oil! The only reason we tolerate the current classification as SS is because it's a mere geopolitical construct, however any new proposed country of SS is dead on arrival for Old Cross River(includes today Akwa Ibom).

We prefer Eastern Nigeria we were once in peacefully before. It's not about oil...Cross River has no oil. If you observe carefully our way of life and approach to things is more diplomatic and melo like SE people...we don't grab guns or use militancy for everything. We don't think like that. Not that I have anything against Ijaw use of militancy, I don't, infact I support them in their cause, but I want to be lumped with people who have been my neighbor peacefully over 5000 yrs and whom we share a lot with.

Personally if I were to divide SS appropriately into SW and East, it would be like this: Warri, Bayelsa, Edo should join SW. Asaba, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River to join East. Problem solved. Bayelsa as many don't know share border, intermarriage and some culture with yoruba....many Nigeria don't know this. Warri and Edo also share culture and ancestry with Yoruba SW. This will be perfect!

Eyen-Eka mi tell them. Them no see Philip Efiong as second in command in Biafra. The cultures are similar. We will follow the Easterners anyday.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Akwa Ibom and Cross River do no want to be part of South South and South East! Get it right!

@uduak2016, we have gone past that stage of going with the East! What we suffered in the hands of the igbos in the Eastern region shouldn't repeat itself! Why was there an agitation of state creation which lead to the creation of South Eastern state?

Have you not heard of the Republic of Okopusem? Find out! That will be our home!

Akwa Ibom and Cross River will form their own country! We don't need ijaw militants, Igbo agitators, we want a peaceful country where oil and gas, tourism thrive!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by madridguy(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Proudly AYM grin grin grin

BAILMONEY:
AYM- ASSOCIATION OF YORUBA MUSLIMS
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Blizzy9ja: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2016
This country is a joke... So very soon, I'll need a visa to go see Tosin and Dami in Lagos

I like it

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

Eyen-Eka mi tell them. Them no see Philip Efiong as second in command in Biafra. The cultures are similar. We will follow the Easterners anyday.
What do you know about the Easterners? Did they regard Philip Effiong?

Can you even recall his burial? But Ojukwu was given a state burial while Philip Effiong was just given a ceremonial burial.

Philip Effiong deserves to be celebrated afterall he surrendered when the coward Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by hundredhunndred: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2016
[s]
uduak2016:

[/s]

Dont let me curse you. Yorubas dont want any Edo or anyone, stop smoking expired drugs. SW stands alone, we are a nation and want no one. You can lump SS and SE together, e no concern me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by hundredhunndred: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

Keep dreaming of ruling those ahead of you, face your business and leave SW alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Edo must be spoken of with respect

long live
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Ufranklin92(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Lol angry grin
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by idensko(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:

Two Origin
Two nkwobi
And two another thing u need e fit be pretty things.

Since I have joined NAIRALAND nobody has made this obvious and unadulterated logical Point

That is 2 say, u re one of the most intelligent people around this forum.

CALABAR AND AKWAIBOM are more geographically SE than even the IGBO states.

Never in history have I heard of misunderstanding between IGBO and Cakabars/AKWAIBOM.

An average Igbo man is more @ peace with u pple than even the so called Ikweres.

No wonder a CALABAR MAN was second in command after OJUKWU.

dre is only two places I can dine with peace of mind, IGBO, CALABAR/AKWAIBOM.

I have many CALABAR friends and d laugh dre hearts out whenever they read some comments of pple in NAIRALAND.

REFRENDUM WILL SOLVE ALL THIS.

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:

[s]
Akwa Ibom and Cross River do no want to be part of South South and South East! Get it right!

@uduak2016, we have gone past that stage of going with the East! What we suffered in the hands of the igbos in the Eastern region shouldn't repeat itself! Why was there an agitation of state creation which lead to the creation of South Eastern state?

Have you not heard of the Republic of Okopusem? Find out! That will be our home!

Akwa Ibom and Cross River will form their own country! We don't need ijaw militants, Igbo agitators, we want a peaceful country where oil and gas, tourism thrive! [/s]

Yoruba man...go and sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by tsdarkside(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2016
this is declaration of war!!...we will leave uno....you think thats not going to happing??...wait and see how angry the black-race is with the entire white-race....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Destroys 40 Illegal Refineries, Arrests Operators In Delta / ‘Nigerian Army Is Crossing The Red Line’ – Turkish Diplomat, Abdulkadir Erkahram / North Central Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For President, Stand With Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.