Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... (1149 Views)

What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? / General Mohammadu Buhari Leads President Jonathan In New Poll / 2015:general Mohammadu Buhari's Five-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... by CyberWolf: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to the president elect,General Mohammadu Buhari on this historic victory. This victory for the common man on the street and victory for our democracy. I pray that you performs more than your predecessors. Once again,accept my sincere congratulations.

PS: grin Apologies to all APC comrades that I insulted while performing my duty here. While my patriotic being wants Buhari, my tribal being held onto JEG and that's when I became helpless grin. I thank God that patriotism won at last. My fellow GEJ comrades,it's time to forget the past and embrace the future(CHANGE)

God bless the Fedral Republic of Nigeria
God bless President Goodluck Jonathan
God bless President Mohammadu Buhari
God bless Professor Attahiru Jega
God bless me abundantly grin
God bless all Niralanders
God Bless Nigeria & Nigerians
Re: Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... by mandhi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
CyberWolf:
Congratulations to the president elect,General Mohammadu Buhari on this historic victory. This victory for the common man on the street and victory for our democracy. I pray that you performs more than your predecessors. Once again,accept my sincere congratulations.

PS: grin Apologies to all APC comrades that I insulted while performing my duty here. While my patriotic being wants Buhari, my tribal being held onto JEG and that's when I became helpless grin. I thank God that patriotism won at last. My fellow GEJ comrades,it's time to forget the past and embrace the future(CHANGE)

GOD Bless us all
Nice sportsmanship. Ur a true Nigerian.
Re: Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... by Dbboy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
this is a victory to democracy. Big congrats to BUHARI, though i never voted you, i accept the process that brought you to power and by virtue of that you are my President.
Re: Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... by theV0ice: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
CyberWolf:

This is rich bro.

God bless you very well
Re: Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... by CyberWolf: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
theV0ice:

This is rich bro.

God bless you very well
Thanks bro...lets join hands and make Nigeria a better place..
Re: Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... by CyberWolf: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
mandhi:

GOD Bless us all
Nice sportsmanship. Ur a true Nigerian.
Thanks bro...A better Nigeria is all we pray for.
Re: Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... by Intrepid01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of Tele Ikuru!! A Man Of Deceit And Cowardise / Can Buhari Convince The Easterners That He Is Truelly A Change Agent? / Drop Ur Crown&pursue Politics-afenifere Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.