Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (86096 Views)

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Pictures Of General Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From President Jonathan / Photos: Moment Buhari Received Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by akpanikpe(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Tobilastik(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
fgg
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by anonimi: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
pretydiva:
All hail d president

and Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for being a fine gentleman and exemplary African democrat to the core.

Can anyone imagine former Baba Iyabo in similar situation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by bolliejay(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to all Nigerians, we all made it happen. Our votes and voices counted. The Change we desired is finally here. Victoria Ascerta

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Mortiano(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
h
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Demolinhoooo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless the General shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Eeser: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations my General. God be with you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Zico5(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
We welcome u, the general of the masses

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Boss of life

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by oloworulz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
If Jonah , truly make dat call, then I respect him for that. But Jonah, u Bleep up. I have no choice than to demand for change, dats y I voted change
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by ochoa(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
The key lesson here is... #there is Power in the Spirit of Naija#.... We 'tesojue' n won.... gboom!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by thange(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
3rd to comment I dedicate this post to nigeria God bless nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by kajsa(f): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecidedSo?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by tartar9(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
or looking for appointment

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Joniboi(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Who God has blessed. No man can curse.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
I pledge to Buhari my president,to be faithful loyal and honest.............. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by lekkie073(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by deejayALFY(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
#babawhenyougetthereforgivendiigbofornotvotingforyou
#babawhenyougetthereforgiveGEJforhecongratulatedyoubeforeinecconfirmedyou
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where is temitemi and The rest of the TANoids?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by MacluvPH(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
CONGRATS To the peoples GENERAL, AND also good job to my Brothers in SE/SS for the way we showed maturity in conceding defeat without violence.our brothers in the other region should also learn and do same when we are given the chance to rule again.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by youngvizzy1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
1000 like for my president #Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Boss13: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
I remember feeling insulted when a PDP chieftain said PDP will rule nigeria for the next 60 years - Hmm the nigerian people have responded.

Sorry PDP, you are not God

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Joshuahunpe(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
gringringringringringringrin;
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by vision2050: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
A good sportsmanship,
sai Baba
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Olypeppy(f): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tell your neighbor Change is here#congrats to d man of the season
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by AdesinaOlajide(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
So so optimistic about our Nations future now.
I can proudly call Gen.Muhammadu my president.
Nigeria will be great again.#OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by aycorporat(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice one to the General. However, Jonathan will be remembered for organizing free and fair elections and for signing the freedom of information bill to law. Government is all about continuity. In the true spirit of sportsmanship, let us sheathe our swords and for once embrace this new era the country is about to experience.
Once again congratulations to General Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by olabisiadelaja4(f): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
;DW@ happen 2 d pdp ranters,"GEJ till 2019",they probably r soaked in shame ryt nw #tongueout grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by umar4info(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gejites how market
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Ubiero(f): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
I hope everyone who clamored for change are prepared for whatever they see.

As the saying goes, 'What you see is what you get-No complaints'.

All the major offices will soon be manned by the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by olas22u(f): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by chubykemicheal(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Make Una cool down ooooo.we all know that Buhari is our new president but Tunubu have sometin in mind ooooooo. That man is evillllll

SAI BABA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.