Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (86129 Views)

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Pictures Of General Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From President Jonathan / Photos: Moment Buhari Received Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Lastdon02(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
pDude:
Biko where are all the GEJ supporters that were running their mouths carelessly for months and saying #GEJ 2015 on every thread.

Come here, I wan give una sand sand chop grin grin grin

That is how you receive a phone call like a boss wink

We Don Portt

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Eneze1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
IT IS FINISHED, CONGRATS TO BUHARI
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
This story book now has an end.. Thank God
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
Nice job

God bless nigeria

I hope Buhari will call his BH boys to order and bring back our girls
NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by guttentag(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations Sir, it is my turn to be bless oh Lord
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by nobosaba(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
President GEJ just made himself a Hero... thank you for wanting a progressive Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by captaindaylay(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhariiii!!! And I typed that dancing skelewu.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by raziboi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=22pt]BABA THOUGH I DONT LIKE U...CONGRAT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by barbados1: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by anonimi: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
bolliejay:
Congratulations to all Nigerians, we all made it happen. Our votes and voices counted. The Change we desired is finally here. Victoria Ascerta

There is NO finally in any change, particularly not this one.
Change is a CONTINUOUS process hence the whites constantly re-invent themselves as individuals, as a group and as a society to remain AHEAD of us mentally LAZY black people.

It is ETERNAL VIGILANCE to ensure the gains of our democracy in the last five years under Jonathan are nor eroded by the "I am loyal" crew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by jamesbro(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
can't believe I made front page. its a new dawn indeed. congrats buhari
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Staru1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:
I am proud to call Buhari my PRESIDENT.

As Jonathan concedes defeat.....

i ve started disliking dis forum bcs it's full of fake information.
Pls owner of dis forum should put law.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by ibangs(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Our democracy is getting more matured and has taken a new and refreshing shape. Congratulations! to GMB for the victory and to GEJ for being a true democrat.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by greall12(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to GMB
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Canme4u:
Orubebe was shouting for over 20mins...Jega only said 3-4 sentences. That is the greatest difference between a learned Prof and an area boy

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by BabaEleko(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
HAHAHAHA!!!! MY CONGRATS STAYS INTACT FOR MY FELLOW NAIRALAND PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS! THE RULE OF LAW HAS TRIUMPHED ONCE AGAIN! APC! SAI BUHARI!!!!

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Marcelinho(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
THAT'S THE PEOPLE GENERAL
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by olabisiadelaja4(f): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
bolliejay:
Congratulations to all Nigerians, we all made it happen. Our votes and voices counted. The Change we desired is finally here. Victoria Ascerta
aluta continua grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
Nice job

God bless nigeria

I hope Buhari will call his BH boys to order and bring back our girls
you wan start abi!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Sissie(f): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations my president.

Don't forget the sake way we voted you in, we can vote you out.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by samuelmath50(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
With everthing in life u most give thanks to God yes we have won it the change team nija most change to good thanks to APC members who try all there best to achive dis grate day we say go on baba we they ur back and for GEJ thanks for ur time u have spent u are a brave man for not buying the fight byes embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by victors123: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mature politics frm Jona let wait & relax for new regime!!! We shall knw wat u have for us!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by TrackCee: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Samirana360:
let's wish buhari goodluck!!! He's a fighter! He reminds me of abraham lincoln.....

#nevergiveup

Yeah, but now let's see whether or not he'll free the "slaves."
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by LewisO: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
The only thing going through GEJ's mind now is; Oh.. "IF ONLY I HAD KNOWN"
So this is how the masses turned their back against me!

Despite the promises of my allies:
"I will deliver 1million votes for Jonathan" - Mimiko
Fact: The Ondo state Governor couldn't even deliver 300,000 votes for Jonathan. APC won Ondo his governed state for the 1st time.

"Jonathan will win Lagos" - Jimi Agbaje.
Fact: He couldn't even win his ward.

"Jonathan must win at all cost" - Sule Lamido.
Fact: He couldn't even win the state he governs. APC defeated PDP convincingly in Jigawa state.

"APC is filled with liars and will lose in Nigeria" - Babangida Aliyu.
Fact: He Niger State Governor lost his senatorial bid to David Umar of APC (Now that the Truth finally surface, who's party is filled with liars?).

Moral lesson: Whenever God/Allah has declared a new
beginning for you, No man no matter who he is, can stop it.

"CHANGE has swept off the POWER of incumbency"
The masses has spoken with the massive votes for CHANGE.
#‎change‬ is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Greg2015(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes oooooooooooo
Said Baba...........
His Excellency General Mohammad Buhari Okechukwu Adewale congratulations sir.....
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by yokiti: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let us say it loud that even the hearing impaired will have a feel of what is happening. Tell it in Abuja, publish it on the street of Lagos, let the people of Nigeria rejoice because their general has truimphed. Sai Mai Gaskiya! Sai Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by babyPromise(f): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
y shud heanyways....aw am i evn sure hes d one callin?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by salyjoo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=sincerenigerian post=32211288]GEJ till May 29.

GMB till 2023.[/quot
lol
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Segadem(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
pls am I missing something here? has the INEC chairman declare my president? pls I need response!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.