Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

"I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari (43410 Views)

Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP / I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari / I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by ibrokola(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
idupaul:
What a selfish comment.... First she should commend the ordinary Nigerians that spent all day at the polls to make sure her husband was elected... The use of the letter I is the first red flag for a selfish and greedy person.
Hating so soon already?
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by oluwatosin85: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP followers how market?
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Ama80(f): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
Chai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mbaka told us but we didn't listen ooh!, instead we blindly followed the Useless, Clueless, Slowpoke called Jona.. Anybody that know him should tell him to return our name ooh!! Both d Ebele and Azikiwe, we dnt want to have anything to do with that Failure.

Sai Buhari!! (See wetin dis bayelsa mumu don make me say! )

All you saying is Trash, all i know is that i don't associate with failure!
jwonder I ga egbu Mmadu.im rotflmao
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by andyanders: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
ketekete:
“ Buhari” tweets

Sai Baba cheesy cheesy grin grin grin..

Source: https://twitter.com/IamAishaBuhari

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/i-am-so-proud-of-my-husband-buharis-wife-aisha-buhari-tweets/

This is how a First Lady should look like and not that Round About Mortar used in pounding yam--Pat. AKA -Na Only you Waka come.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by MuttleyLaff: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ilamina:
she looks wicked

I preferred Patience

Same I too have been thinking after watching her at various campaigning outings
She looks like one who has a touch of a "I will or I can show you pepper" wicked streak in her
Watch her body language and facial demeanour closely sometimes whenever she is out
I wouldnt trade her with Iya P though

C'est la vie - "That's life"
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Caveatemptor(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations madam.
Congratulations to all Nigerians.
Yes,we did it.
I am honoured to call you my first lady and I am so proud to have your husband as my President that tears of pride well up in my eyes.
General Buhari may not be a messiah but I am 100% sure that he will rule to the best of his ability and lay a solid foundation for the future of this great country.
Sai Buhari. Sai baba.
The change we need.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by bamipet01: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
At least, we stop d national disgrace from mama piss
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by hottredy(f): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
CHAI.. WHAT A MOTHERLY SPEECH!
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by idupaul: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dats the spirit. Buy me beer now

If you fit come Angels bar for Mushin grin
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by hottredy(f): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Her pic is even HD!
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Bestbaby12(f): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
When are we going to have a dark skin first lady? grin all of dem be like pawpaw.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by IYANGBALI: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
idupaul:

If you fit come Angels bar for Mushin grin
omo na kano I dey o
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
idupaul:
What a selfish comment.... First she should commend the ordinary Nigerians that spent all day at the polls to make sure her husband was elected... The use of the letter I is the first red flag for a selfish and greedy person.
Biased!
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by ud4u: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
BOKO HARAM HAS GONE ALONG WAY IN INSTALLING BUHARI, LETS SEE HOW HE COPES WITH MILITANTS IN NIHER DELTA
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
hottredy:
Her pic is even HD!
Yes indeed. She totally deserves it.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Tunagee(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
ketekete:
“I am so proud of my husband and the team who have worked hard to make this happen. Nigerians are aware now more than ever that the people have the power to sway the fate of a nation. We must see this as a triumphant show of democracy, a change for the better. I am excited for the future of this nation as We now have a mandate for Change.I too have watched with bated breath as the results have been announced. It has been a gripping day for democracy in Nigeria.” – Buhari’s Wife “Aisha Buhari” tweets

Sai Baba cheesy cheesy grin grin grin..

Source: https://twitter.com/IamAishaBuhari

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/i-am-so-proud-of-my-husband-buharis-wife-aisha-buhari-tweets/

see beautiful woman! no be like that PEJ wey be like BABOON! UP APC!UP GMB
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
ud4u:
BOKO HARAM HAS GONE ALONG WAY IN INSTALLING BUHARI, LETS SEE HOW HE COPES WITH MILITANTS IN NIHER DELTA
Mah!
He will crush them like mjionlr.
He will scatter them like a chicken's foot.
Sai baba.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Donpizzle(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
idupaul:

Buhari is HER husband nd nt OUR husband. So she is right to use 'I'... Be a gud citizen nd dnt mke trouble out of nothin....
Halla BUHARI
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by bigwig97(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
googlepikin:
and you are?
i never called anyone illiterate.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by valoss: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
baba buhari, plz cum revoke all that had being rubbished by dose unpatriotic p.d.pians. mak graduate smile after spending years in sch. make fuel become 30naira or less. wht about power?food,good road,education .sai baba!i do know you are colossus. plz i beg that you don't disappoint d poor masses cos they stood by you when all you had was just a dream.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ilamina:
she looks wicked

I preferred Patience
She looks smart.
Smart people look wicked.
Put yourself to-get-her and love her for she is your new first lady for the next four years.
Pun alert.
grin

SAI BABA!
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmm bed must make noise tonight,abeg madam,small small o,GMB is now our property o,no over use am o
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Khd95(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oh puleeeesssee. .im doing well where I am, I don't need money from any politician to survive. I am a GEJite to the core..NO apologise
;Dk sire i hope ure having a nice time shaaa wink
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
selfish talk..proud of ur husband or nigerians who voted him? typical northern behavior! aisha u r just lucky jonah is a humble weak man
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by tomzman: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Which woman wouldn't be. Congrats, Nigeria's first lady.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
who say this woman fine...she no fine 4 my eye o..her head lyk man own
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by qasmah(f): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
idupaul:
It might not have made any sense to you but pls go back n read the second sentence that was appreciation to Nigerians...anyway congrats to all.Finally,A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by qasmah(f): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
EmekaBlue:
who say this woman fine...she no fine 4 my eye o..her head lyk man own
Bad belle na im dey worry u.she fine no be small
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Ujupsy: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
I didn't expect some thing less as if he did it I await your clueless husband soon release chibok girls they have long await freedom
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Ujupsy: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
ud4u:
not to mention how #1wil become $1,how he will feed all in the primary schools, and pay all youth corpers one year after service I seriously await this magician
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by adeolabakare: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
I will miss peypey!!!
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by toprealman: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
POOR WOMAN. WHOSE POT WAS BROKEN BY AN OLD MAN AND WHO HAS NEVER KNOW THE JOY OF BEING WITH A VIBRANT FRESH BLOOD. HER HUSBAND SAID THEIR WONT BE AN OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY...LIES! THIS ONE AND HER ZAHA BROOD CANT WAIT TO TAKE OVER FROM THAT DISASTER OF A WOMAN CALLED PATIENCE. #PRO-CHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today / Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.