Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha (3538 Views)

Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari / All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview / I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
First Lady, Hajia Aisha Buhari, has called on those working with her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari against taking bribes from anybody before gaining access to her.

Mrs. Buhari reminded them that they should thread with caution because it took her husband 12 years before getting to the position he currently occupies.

The First Lady made this appeal during an “Appreciation Dinner” she hosted in honour of the All Progressives Congress’ women and youths at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

She said, “There was nothing that people did not say about the past administration. It is not former President Goodluck Jonathan that is not good but the people around him.

“So, the people that are going to be around President Buhari have to be very careful because this election ended peacefully.

“We are praying and hoping that people around him should know that it took him 12 years to get to that position and they must know that they are coming to serve the masses, not General Buhari.

“It is the people that are around him that will determine the political health of our state.”

The President’s wife also promised that the current administration would run an open government.

She said government under her husband would be different from what was obtainable under Jonathan when people were allegedly asked to be paying huge amount of money in foreign currency before they could see the President or his wife.

“I will like to inform you that in the past regime, whether it is true or false, only God knows, some people were going round and parading themselves as personal assistants.

“If you wanted to see the President’s wife, you will pay $30,000 or $50,000 and if you are seeing the President, you will pay all that you have saved in your lifetime.

“This will not happen in our regime. Whoever asks you to give a single penny in the name of coming to see the President or his wife is not our (member of) staff. He is not an APC member, it is a lie. Don’t be deceived,” she said.

Mrs. Buhari said, “Many people did not know why I was not appearing for the last three campaigns. I appeared only this time and I think it made a lot of difference. A lot of people said my husband earned four million votes as a result of my campaign.

“We were not sure but with the popularity of my husband, we thought then that he needed female support to cancel all sorts of gender bias people have been attaching to him like that he kept me under a purdah.

“He had never kept me under a purdah even for a moment since I got married to him.

“My husband is a gender-sensitive human being, having so many girls as his own biological children and then having me as a wife, then you can see the generation gap. He allowed me to go to school. To cut the story short, he is the pillar of my success”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/15/i-am-not-patience-jonathan-do-not-pay-anybody-to-see-me-my-husband-aisha-buhari/

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Collecting money from nigerians to see her. I dont even know she has started comedy shows in aso rock. So, all dos her hilarious speech means business for her. Pls, when is she doing another comedy show, i need to go and buy my own ticket as soon as possible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by midolian(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
“I will like to inform you that in the past regime, whether it is true or false, only God knows, some people were going round and parading themselves as personal assistants.

“If you wanted to see the President’s wife, you will pay $30,000 or $50,000 and if you are seeing the President, you will pay all that you have saved in your lifetime."
I believe it is true.

$30,000 or $50,000..which is approximately 6million Naira or 10million Naira shocked shocked shocked..(Imagine how much in 5yrs)

Hmm...No wonder wey mama peace no wan leave aso rock..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by jascon1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ah shocked no o ...me i no gree this one oh. Mrs first lady this is Bleep up number 1. U don't disrespect Patience like that na. U r only reducing the class ppl thought u had. This is beefing na. Abeg if u get bad belle where Dame day, pls do what ppl with class do. Ranting shade is classless. (Feelings disappointed) sad

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
Hmm...No wonder wey mama peace no wan leave aso rock
Sharap
Wetin u dhe talk
Go and play in west germany

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by midolian(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Sharap
Wetin u dhe talk
Go and play in west germany
lool...monitoring demon. You are back from a long ban.

How ya dey?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by dammytosh: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Class
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
jascon1:
Ah shocked no o ...me i no gree this one oh. Mrs first lady this is Bleep up number 1. U don't disrespect Patience like that na. U r only reducing the class ppl thought u had. This is beefing na. Abeg if u get bad belle where Dame day, pls do what ppl with class do. Ranting shade is classless. (Feelings disappointed) sad
Note the point where she said "whether it is true or false".

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
lool...monitoring demon. You are back from a long ban.

How ya dey?
Baba I dhe on a low key
I no wan chop ban
I don calm down
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by Sachris4U(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
ife n'eme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by midolian(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Baba I dhe on a low key
I no wan chop ban
I don calm down
Na lie..if I hear say u calm down. This morning I observed ya post was removed. Post where you called the most respected president in Africa a mad man. You lucky say dem no giv u life ban cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by jascon1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
I will just pretend this weren't true. But as soon as she begins to shade Patience, then I know the class thing is all fronting

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
jascon1:
I will just pretend this weren't true. But as soon as she begins to shade Patience, then I know the class is all fronting
yea..same here

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by Beesluv: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Okay, I'm on my way. No market for bad belle
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
I believe it is true.

Hmm...No wonder wey mama peace no wan leave aso rock..

Wetin be $30K to Mama Peace wey don dey see 7 digits for Bayelsa?

Na like assistants go dey tax the money.
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
Na lie..if I hear say u calm down. This morning I observed ya post was removed. Post where you called the most respected president in Africa a mad man. You lucky say dem no giv u life ban cheesy cheesy cheesy
Una talk pass dat one for jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by midolian(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

no No no! Not me. I fit criticize GEJ o! But calling him useless, mad and so on, I don't do that.
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by midolian(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Wetin be $30K to Mama Peace wey don dey see 7 digits for Bayelsa?

Na like assistants go dey tax the money.
oboi, 30,000 dollz na money o! shocked shocked shocked..na millions b dat. U can imagine how much wey she for don gather(if na true)
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by abduljabbar4(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
God bless you ma. Thank God the shepopotamus is gone. Very useless woman. I heard she is barren
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by stinggy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aisha is sounding naive. Does she think those dollars get to Johnny or Mama piss?
It's the work of their aides, which can also be sustained by her aides and Baba's.

abduljabbar4:
God bless you ma. Thank God the shepopotamus is gone. Very useless woman. I heard she is barren
How is that a thing to be happy for?
And do you know if you will be able to produce kids too?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by PRYCE(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Haba Aisha mijin ki bai fada ba sai ke? Toh yadda PEJ ta yi ta surutu kenan ta bata sunan mijinta!
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by cyril83(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

And you na jonathan brother abi relative.

Na when you comot for plane sef because i read where you dey form arik customer.

Jobless robot.
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by cyril83(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
PRYCE:
Haba Aisha mijin ki bai fada ba sai ke? Toh yadda PEJ ta yi ta surutu kenan ta bata sunan mijinta!

Walahi ba surutu fah.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
cyril83:

And you na jonathan brother abi relative.

Na when you comot for plane sef because i read where you dey form arik customer.

Jobless robot.
Respect ur old age
Wif dis 1983 weh u be na wa oooo
And u dhe do like small child
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by cyril83(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Respect ur old age Wif dis 1983 weh u be na wa oooo And u dhe do like small child

Answer my question, na when your plane land
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by PRYCE(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
cyril83:

Walahi ba surutu fah.
so you understand Hausa?
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by cyril83(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
PRYCE:
so you understand Hausa?

Little.
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by dave2meek(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
undecided
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Does this Katsina illiterate's wife think she is making any sense.
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by allenadeola(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:

I don't think she should have mentioned the Past First lady in the first place. This is Nigeria where people will automatically decide it is true or not without confirming it is true or not.
Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by allenadeola(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:

I don't think she should have mentioned the Past First lady in the first place. This is Nigeria where people will automatically decide it is true or false and forget any confirmation.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha by buskie13(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Mr Awusa mallam...i pity ur life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics:Diezani Alison Maduekwe Returns Looted Fund. / FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference / Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.