Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Biggest April Fool In The Whole World Is Gradually Getting Loaded!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest April Fool In The Whole World Is Gradually Getting Loaded!!!! (599 Views)

"I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video / Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest April Fool In The Whole World Is Gradually Getting Loaded!!!! by kettykin: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerians should be getting ready for the biggest April fool scam ever played to the most gullible people in the world
Re: The Biggest April Fool In The Whole World Is Gradually Getting Loaded!!!! by aljharem(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
kettykin:
Nigerians should be getting ready for the biggest April fool scam ever played to the most gullible people in the world

What do you mean ?
Re: The Biggest April Fool In The Whole World Is Gradually Getting Loaded!!!! by kettykin: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: The Biggest April Fool In The Whole World Is Gradually Getting Loaded!!!! by Bloomyloo: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
It wud be shocking @ OP....y'all watch
Re: The Biggest April Fool In The Whole World Is Gradually Getting Loaded!!!! by kettykin: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2022
I hope you all realise the April Fool I was talking about now. Good morning Nigerians

I believe Nigerians are now realizing the April fool I predicted

(1) (Reply)

The ERECTI0N And The Prostitute. ...no It's Politics Really / Will Femi Fani Kayode Attempt To Return To APC Or Be Sent To Kri Kri / Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Decamp And Campaigning For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.