Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

GEJ Victory Celebration Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Victory Celebration Thread (1134 Views)

Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / Pastors Who Predicted Gej's Victory / Breaking: Buhari's LGA Result In Kastina Nullifies GEJ Victory In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
WHAT A DAY!
Uyo is on standby, everyone is talking in hush tones. Friends here are glued to the TV set and I've, simultaneously, been online all day. My heart is beating like I'm on my way to having a date with Queen Elizabeth. The tension, the drama, the suspense. Even my neighbour who is a Linguistics student has been calculating all day. In GEJ I STILL BELIEVE THOUGH. I'm still waiting for result from Borno state. I refuse to give up, yet. Everyone here in Uyo is still hopeful.

When the total result is announced by 8.00PM, I'll be back to continue the celebration.

What a day! What a day!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by sammieblaize: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Following.. I'll come back after borno s announced
Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
You are not alone... GEJ till 2019. #Ibelieve #AnythingCanHappen. Its not over till the story ends...
Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
You are not alone... There's still hope. #ibelieve #AnythingCanHappen. Its not over till the story ends...
Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by herald9: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
did you say victory celebration?
Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by Cannonleo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
WHAT A DAY!
Uyo is on standby, everyone is talking in hush tones. Friends here are glued to the TV set and I've, simultaneously, been online all day. My heart is beating like I'm on my way to having a date with Queen Elizabeth. The tension, the drama, the suspense. Even my neighbour who is a Linguistics student has been calculating all day. In GEJ I STILL BELIEVE THOUGH. I'm still waiting for result from Borno state. I refuse to give up, yet. Everyone here in Uyo is still hopeful.dude give it up its a done deal

When the total result is announced by 8.00PM, I'll be back to continue the celebration.

What a day! What a day!!

Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by Cannonleo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
WHAT A DAY!
Uyo is on standby, everyone is talking in hush tones. Friends here are glued to the TV set and I've, simultaneously, been online all day. My heart is beating like I'm on my way to having a date with Queen Elizabeth. The tension, the drama, the suspense. Even my neighbour who is a Linguistics student has been calculating all day. In GEJ I STILL BELIEVE THOUGH. I'm still waiting for result from Borno state. I refuse to give up, yet. Everyone here in Uyo is still hopeful.

What a day! What a day!!

Dude give it up its a done deal.bornu will only add salt to injury 24 states already in the in the bag...miracles Dnt work in this case..congrats GEJ u were a fighter
Too bad u were surrounded by moles..they have played their game.but I promise u in a year or two from now.when the package from the apc begins to show a lot of people here will wish u were here trust me it is a mistake we Nigerians make too often..if u think I am joking ask awolowo nd abiola..u failed in some area nd you excelled in others.we are humans no perfection...I wish u the best..as for GMB..welcome on board..show us what u gat..if u guys try to thwart.the freedom of choice which GEJ has created then Ur failure has started..I am earnestly awaiting Ur cabinet structure especially Ur defense structure..this ones my northern friends are already telling me that they own Nigeria nd we will take over the army ..I am watching
Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
herald9:
did you say victory celebration?

Yes, Herald, CELEBRATION!

#UyoBelieves #Akwa-Ibom

1 Like

Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cannonleo:

Dude give it up its a done deal.bornu will only add salt to injury 24 states already in the in the bag...miracles Dnt work in this case..congrats GEJ u were a fighter
Too bad u were surrounded by moles..they have played their game.but I promise u in a year or two from now.when the package from the apc begins to show a lot of people here will wish u were here trust me it is a mistake we Nigerians make too often..if u think I am joking ask awolowo nd abiola..u failed in some area nd you excelled in others.we are humans no perfection...I wish u the best..as for GMB..welcome on board..show us what u gat..if u guys try to thwart.the freedom of choice which GEJ has created then Ur failure has started..I am earnestly awaiting Ur cabinet structure especially Ur defense structure..this ones my northern friends are already telling me that they own Nigeria nd we will take over the army ..I am watching

I still believe. There'll be a rerun at the worst.
Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by Cannonleo(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I still believe. There'll be a rerun at the worst.
okay let's see
Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecided Wharisdis? shocked shocked
LOL! Pollyannaish indeed. grin grin grin. Goodluck guys. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by KingTom(m): 1:16am On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark, Ufan mi, how market na? grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:30am On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
TheSonOfMark, Ufan mi, how market na? grin grin grin

You don't get it, do you? The APC-PDP rivalry doesn't move me. What I'm scared of is what Buhari would do. Would he take us back to 1984? Even you have that lingering uncertainty.

I want to be able to curse you out (and you do same to me) without anyone clamping down on that freedom.

Soon the euphoria would subside. Give it a year or two.

For you, for me and for us, I pray I am wrong.

There you have it, KingTom- my concern (one of the many) .

Cc: Scrypt and others who are here to mock

1 Like

Re: GEJ Victory Celebration Thread by KingTom(m): 6:08am On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You don't get it, do you? The APC-PDP rivalry doesn't move me. What I'm scared of is what Buhari would do. Would he take us back to 1984? Even you have that lingering uncertainty.

I want to be able to curse you out (and you do same to me) without anyone clamping down on that freedom.

Soon the euphoria would subside. Give it a year or two.

For you, for me and for us, I pray I am wrong.

There you have it, KingTom- my concern (one of the many) .

Cc: Scrypt and others who are here to mock

When the novelty of this election victory subsides, we hope to be fine and moving forward. Change!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. / Female Slaves Offered As Top Prize In Quran Competition... / Buhari Fails To Condem Fulani Men Attacking Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.