Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,222 members, 7,957,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Congratulations To Our Certificateless President-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Our Certificateless President-elect (580 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / When Certificateless Fights Certificate / If GEJ Is Shoeless We Can Now Call Buhari Certificateless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Our Certificateless President-elect by ShowYourCertificate: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
As a true democrat and a sportsman I hereby concede defeat and congratulate General Buhari on his electoral victory. Politics is not a do or die affair. The opposition took this election as a do or die affair. I'm sure Buhari would never congratulate Jonathan if he had lost but Jonathan congratulated him nonetheless. That's an attribute of a true hero, a true lover of democracy.

We are now in the opposition. My advice to Buhari and his team is that they should deliver their promises to the people. This is because we will be here to expose all their misdeeds while in power. I don't believe a certificateless, senile and dictator can move our country forward. Let's see if he will prove me wrong.

Once more, I say congratulations to our certificateless president-elect. The people have spoken with their votes. You've been given the mandate. I wish you the very best.

Regards,
ShowYourCertificate

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Our Certificateless President-elect by SeverusSnape(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Congratulations To Our Certificateless President-elect by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 01, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Congratulations To Our Certificateless President-elect by menesheh(m): 1:15am On Apr 01, 2015
FOI signed no going back.

Am with u op.

I assume the position of online opposition instantly i heard of his victory

Baba lead us well, we are watching you from now as a repented soul that will not deal messlessly with media and freedom of speech.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Our Certificateless President-elect by ShowYourCertificate: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yes, thank God for Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Speech. We'll expose his cluelessness and incompetency as time goes by.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jubilant Crowd Take Over APC Secretariat, Abuja Roads / PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT REVERSED: INEC SAYS ANOMALIES FOUND / President-elect Muhammadu Buhari First Interview With BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.