Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness (3068 Views)

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / I Underestimated Boko Haram – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by gratiaeo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulation to GMB and APC.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by Firefire(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Act of God.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless GEJ, President of Nigeria.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by gratiaeo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire:
Act of God.
GEJ mismanaged what he have. It's not act of God
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
This cluelessness stinks.

Last time I'm involving myself with a non Igbo.

Tufiakwa.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by olu77(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Tufiakwa.

Your tribalistic stand stinks much more than his perceived cluelessness

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
AS CLUELESS AS HE APPEARS. JONATHAN IS AN 1DIOT OF INTERNATIONAL STANDARD.

A USELESS COWARD FROM OTUOKE.

NO WONDER THE COWARDS BETRAYED THE IGBOS DURING BIAFRA WAR.

USELESS MAN And COMPOUND I.DIOT

3 Likes

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by TRUTHTOPOWER: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=masterpower post=32219967]AS CLUELESS AS HE APPEARS. JONATHAN IS AN 1DIOT OF INTERNATIONAL STANDARD.

USELESS MAN And COMPOUND I.DIOT[/quote

if you have been following a man for six years and suddenly you called him all these names, it means you even inferior to him!

2 Likes

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by lyntiffany(f): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
masterpower:

Jonathan is not clueless what he did was best for Nigerians. He did what the witch broom carrying party wouldn't have done if they were in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
masterpower:

because he did not rig? will u be happy if Nigeria embraces war.? Abeg biko.. I m a gej fan along wit my family and we voted him buh we also prayed he concedes if he loses and dat he has done.... war is not d way pls.. I understand d pain buh Gej was wise....
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by kelvincoll(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
lyntiffany:
Jonathan is not clueless what he did was best for Nigerians. He did what the witch broom carrying party wouldn't have done if they were in his shoes.

i'm impressed wink
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by eagleeye2: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE JONA
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by dunkem21(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
masterpower:

No tribal insults pls.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by eCollynzo: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan has turned Nigeria to a country where votes count. Buhari and APC cannot reverse that even if the want to.

2 Likes

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by babadee1(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2015
I am one of GMB's biggest supporters and one of Jonathan's biggest critics, but by conceding defeat he has redeemed himself totally in my eyes. In my opinion he is now the single best president that Nigeria has ever had and the true father of Nigerian democracy. The days of do or die politics might now be truly over because of him. Goodluck Jonathan is an unsung hero of democracy, may history be ever kind to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by theV0ice: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
Jonathan has turned Nigeria to a country where votes count. Buhari and APC cannot reverse that even if the want to.

Exactly. The era of ballot stuffing is over. Welcome to people power

APC, take full note
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by lyntiffany(f): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2015
kelvincoll:

i'm impressed wink
by what pls
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by NnamdiN: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
he would have done this charity work after second term jare. When the malu lost, did he make it easy for GEJ?

I still respect GEJ for the ways he's handled stuff so far.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:

bros they canooo.All it takes is just to get another Maurice Iwu at INEC and we are back to the days of Obasanjo.All this talk of "if Buhari doesn't perform we kick him out too" are all balderdash. If a dictator comes to power you can get him out that easily

3 Likes

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by lyntiffany(f): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2015
NnamdiN:
he would have done this charity work after second term jare. When the malu lost, did he make it easy for GEJ?

I still respect GEJ for the ways he's handled stuff so far.
you should know very well that he did this for most of our brothers up north, and that's one thing I admired so much about him.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by suwailad(f): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
babadee1:
[s]In my opinion he is now the single best president that Nigeria has ever had and the true father of Nigerian democracy. [/s]

some people go just wake up dey write nonsense
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by cheruv: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Tufiakwa.
its time cut off entirely from the SS and forget about them and the only way to do that is to create Anioma state!
the SSners have no balls and its better we stand alone than stand with grassy plants that would be blown wherever the wind wants them to
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by NnamdiN: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
you should know very well that he did this for most of our brothers up north, and that's one thing I admired so much about him.
I know but they have been doing their worst...I wish he had just called their bluff one more time. Shiiit has happened already, na to move on remain, shey one dollar will soon equal one naira smiley

1 Like

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by SexyFox(f): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2015
masterpower:

You lack respect. He who cannot respect others, should not expect respect. Must you insult the president, must you insult an elder. Divine curse usually follow those who lack respect for elders. Even the bible says we should respect those in authority, no matter how they are.

1 Like

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by lyntiffany(f): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
NnamdiN:
I know but they have been doing their worst...I wish he had just called their bluff one more time. Shiiit has happened already, na to move on remain, shey one dollar will soon equal one naira smiley
grin grin grin well we are watching them oooo! shebi them go stabilise world oil price cool

1 Like

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by NnamdiN: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2015
cheruv:

its time cut off entirely from the SS and forget about them and the only way to do that is to create Anioma state!
the SSners have no balls and its better we stand alone than stand with grassy plants that would be blown wherever the wind wants them to
it's not them jare, the other south ffucccked us up. (I hate to sound like this grin) the north unites to keep power and when they lose it, the south dis-unites to hand it back grin epic

1 Like

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by NnamdiN: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
grin grin grin well we are watching them oooo! shebi them go stabilise world oil price cool
lmao and 25million poor nigerians would be receiving 5k monthly. Me follow for poor nigerians o
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by Ralphlauren(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2015
masterpower:

*In Alicia Keys voice * This man is on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Choi. See as this guy dey vex grin grin grin
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by Texcoco(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ is not clueless.Like Jesus Christ he gave up his political body for the people...He gave power back to the people. At this age of social media,new media and all media plus the attention of western powers with their sanctions and embargoes,it will be difficult for anybody or dictator or cabal to hoard that power from the people (all man eye don tear now,this isn't 1999-2003).GEJ ingeniously handed APC a vicious rattle-snake...

1 Like

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by lyntiffany(f): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2015
NnamdiN:
lmao and 25million poor nigerians would be receiving 5k monthly. Me follow for poor nigerians o
No your not among the poor.
You and I knows that the 5k thing nah wash.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by oneeast: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2015
I will always stand with GEJ till the end. Plan "B" has been activated. The courts will run its full course to decide whether Buhari will even see the inside of Aso Rock.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by pistol: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ iS first class fool even by ijaw standard.
just watch as APC destroy every things and institution that they used to rode power.
the first victim is going to be the judiciary.
they will repeal FOI
they will destroy INEC..by placing a lackey there.
and they will whitewash their unbridled looting with their media propaganda

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accept Gay Rigth, And We Will Help You Fight Boko Haram - USA / Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan / Nigerians Are The Dumbest Organisms On The Planet And In The Whole Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.