Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness (3057 Views)

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / I Underestimated Boko Haram – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by kelvincoll(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
by what pls

By ur comment and then profile wink
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by eCollynzo: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2015
pistol:
GEJ iS first class fool even by ijaw standard.
just watch as APC destroy every things and institution that they used to rode power.
the first victim is going to be the judiciary.
they will repeal FOI
they will destroy INEC..by placing a lackey there.
and they will whitewash their unbridled looting with their media propaganda
Which one be Ijaw standard again?
The bold is what worries me most but there is a limit to what media propaganda can do. Their promises were clear and we will start asking them for answers from the very day of handover.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by lyntiffany(f): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
kelvincoll:

By ur comment and then profile wink
cheesy thanks dear, now you make me blush sad
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by RockMaxi: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
pistol:
GEJ iS first class fool even by ijaw standard.
just watch as APC destroy every things and institution that they used to rode power.
the first victim is going to be the judiciary.
they will repeal FOI
they will destroy INEC..by placing a lackey there.
and they will whitewash their unbridled looting with their media propaganda

GEJ is the true winner. GEJ is not a fool but a great man. I admire GEJ's spirit of leadership, though not perfect but this action made him a true leader. smiley cool

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2015
cheruv:

its time cut off entirely from the SS and forget about them and the only way to do that is to create Anioma state!
the SSners have no balls and its better we stand alone than stand with grassy plants that would be blown wherever the wind wants them to

I don't care about ss/nn or any other acronym that they want to impose. For me, it's either Igbo or non-Igbo.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by angelsing(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
No your not among the poor.
You and I knows that the 5k thing nah wash.
Na belle dey worry una 2....Make una wish our new president well...It is not by wishing he fails that will make the country a better place..GEJ has done his part, let the new president consolidate
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by NnamdiN: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
na wash but our witch change agents wouldn't agree.
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by cooljude(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
Abeg make dem no change am to wash o. All campaign promise must be achieved.

1 Like

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by kelvincoll(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
cheesy thanks dear, now you make me blush sad

U welcome dearie nd ofcos a blush is cool smiley
how is Uyo?

1 Like

Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by Chinemeokpann: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
oneeast:
I will always stand with GEJ till the end. Plan "B" has been activated. The courts will run its full course to decide whether Buhari will even see the inside of Aso Rock.

General stop consoling yourself , there is no plan anywhere

Gej is a clueless retardeen. An incumbent government lost election in a Black African country? grin grin grin

Mumu man with mumu followers, u guys should have figured that Jona is not interested in leading Nigeria anymore, he has had enough. It was just a powerful bloc that was pushing the retardeen.

And u know how it works, APC will swallow PDP up, dont be surprised if Muazu joins APC soon grin grin

Sai Baba

Sai Amaechi

Sai Jagaban

These are game players
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by Arch1: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
Jonathan has turned Nigeria to a country where votes count. Buhari and APC cannot reverse that even if the want to.
Yes your votes now count ... Thats why Governor Thief-Odour Orji won a senatorial election in Abia state despte the fact that Abians loathe him and clearly vote(d) againt him
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by kingbasil: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why call this great man GEJ names like clueless If you don't know let me let you in into somethings you don't know... First off he was a senior lecturer, a deputy state governor and the govenor of bayelsa... a Phd holder ever before he became a running mate to musa ya'radua...then he became a vice president... and while you still call him clueless and disgrace then comes the twist of fate as he was installed the president of this country... still on the matter, he has become an international icon of progress by allowing for a free and fair election in which the voice of all electorates were heard... he made champions of us all who exercised our franchise... maybe you might call him names but when we are all gone from this world know that the name Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will forever be revered in Nigeria as the one man courageous enough to transform this country and help the progression of democracy therein not only in Nigeria but in Africa as a whole....
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by lyntiffany(f): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
kelvincoll:

U welcome dearie nd ofcos a blush is cool smiley
how is Uyo?
uyo is cool
Re: I Underestimated GEJ Cluelessness by oneeast: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2015
General I swear GEJ fall hand. This has not happened in Africa where an incumbent with all power lost.

Chinemeokpann:

General stop consoling yourself , there is no plan anywhere

Gej is a clueless retardeen. An incumbent government lost election in a Black African country? grin grin grin

Mumu man with mumu followers, u guys should have figured that Jona is not interested in leading Nigeria anymore, he has had enough. It was just a powerful bloc that was pushing the retardeen.

And u know how it works, APC will swallow PDP up, dont be surprised if Muazu joins APC soon grin grin

Sai Baba

Sai Amaechi

Sai Jagaban

These are game players

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose Between Biafra And Nigeria’s Presidency, Senator Girei Tells Igbo / Large Turnout As Kogi People Begin Process Of Recall Of Dino Melaye 4rm Senate(p / Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.