Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

The True Men Of God Saw Change While Tithe Beggars Were Shouting PDP - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Men Of God Saw Change While Tithe Beggars Were Shouting PDP (957 Views)

"N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Man Mocks Angry Pastor In Paris As He Was Shouting "Holy Ghost Fire" (pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Men Of God Saw Change While Tithe Beggars Were Shouting PDP by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
By their works you shall know them.

Even the backyard prophet in my village was shouting "PDP fire" because some local politicians had greased his palms with some political "gifts". True men of God called for change for Nigeria. They saw the suffering of their congregation and the degradation of their Nation. FATHER MBAKA IS A GREAT MAN.

I believe that God has answered our prayers for a change. Buhari might not be the perfect answer but he is a step in the right direction.

I feel that this space should be my condolence message to all the fake prophets and MOGs who use God's name to swindle people- change is coming. God surely did not give you the vision that GEJ will stay till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: The True Men Of God Saw Change While Tithe Beggars Were Shouting PDP by Fairgodwin(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2015
All I want is just a better Nigeria.
Re: The True Men Of God Saw Change While Tithe Beggars Were Shouting PDP by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Me too.

However, I doubt that those MOGs who were seeing visions of PDP in power and praying over Goodluck want a better Nigeria. They chose not to see how Nigerians are suffering. The increased dollar and pounds are killing businesses left and right. The electricity is worse. So many things.

Let us hope that Buhari is the change he promises

3 Likes

Re: The True Men Of God Saw Change While Tithe Beggars Were Shouting PDP by stevecantrell: 12:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Re: The True Men Of God Saw Change While Tithe Beggars Were Shouting PDP by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2015
stevecantrell:

Speak your mind
Re: The True Men Of God Saw Change While Tithe Beggars Were Shouting PDP by stevecantrell: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: The True Men Of God Saw Change While Tithe Beggars Were Shouting PDP by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

You Must Go To Church! / Islam Ban / The Psychology Behind Offering In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.