Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Islam Ban - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Ban (958 Views)

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon / Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Ban by Gentin: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Heheheheheheh this got me laughing.

Those guys with the "islam is the fastest growing faith" crap, we got news for you. I made a research and found out that several Nations are sending islam back to Muhammad to reconstruct his demonic army....
I even heard the guy says Japan, islam has been accepted in Japan, well some guy was right. Islam takes 5000 Christians and loose 16,000 converts to other several religions as well.
Islam has been banned in several nations like Japan, want proof, ah no problem, read here https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t974911/

Other nations that has banned muslim according to research
Japan
Angola
China
Netherlands
Scandinavia(Norway,denmark)
Switzerland
CAR
Spain
Those ones we kind of sure, other nations threatening muslims
UK
France
Belgium
Portugal(likely coming up)
Just to name a few. Now I have a question, what happens when islam is banned around the world because of Islamic State. A question you ask yourself.

Cc : lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Ban by Applaner: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
u wan kill Buhari?
Re: Islam Ban by Owliver(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
its good. let them go to middle east and live in a core islamic country then lets wait for them to beg for freedom.

1 Like

Re: Islam Ban by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Applaner:
u wan kill Buhari?

Heheheheheheh kill buhari how?
Re: Islam Ban by Annunaki(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Gentin:

Those guys with the "islam is the fastest growing faith" crap, we got news for you. I made a research and found out that several Nations are sending islam back to Muhammad to reconstruct his demonic army....
I even heard the guy says Japan, islam has been accepted in Japan, well some guy was right. Islam takes 5000 Christians and loose 16,000 converts to other several religions as well.
Islam has been banned in several nations like Japan, want proof, ah no problem, read here https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t974911/

Japan
Angola
China
Netherlands
Switzerland
CAR
Spain
UK
France
Belgium
Just to name a few. Now I have a question, what happens when islam is banned around the world because of Islamic State. A question you ask yourself.

This is very good news hopefully the rest of the western world and nigeria tongue will follow suit soon.
Re: Islam Ban by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
I remember when I said something like this. I was made fun of. Now It only gets worse.

We used to laugh at "are you a christian or not" way back in primary school, when our teachers told stories then. I never believed the story until now. Those days I saw what she said as time wasting. But these days, I begin to see as she speaks. Islam, is seen as a scourge spreading fast.

When I read the news, people leave Christianity for islam, I smiled. Now, the same millions leave islam and go to christian and atheism... I sit and wonder....Well, I know one thing, Christianity will survive last days, and other religions will know, we serve the true God in heaven who created us all. Jehovah is king over all Gods.

The campaign has even started in Poland as we speak. Read further

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/07/04/poland-we-are-not-western-europe-we-will-not-be-infiltrated-by-muslim-terrorists-posing-as-refugees/

Muslims, give your life to God. The time is near. Everyone is beginning to get fed up of this scourge your islamic brothers spread in the name of religion. It has started. Islam cannot fight this course, other than that, come back to God.

1 Like

Re: Islam Ban by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Annunaki:

This is very good news hopefully the rest of the western world and nigeria tongue will follow suit soon.

You do want this islam whatever to end. ... u day vex o
Re: Islam Ban by Annunaki(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:

You do want this islam whatever to end. ... u day vex o

Yes na grin grin grin

The world will be a much better place without islam cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Islam Ban by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Annunaki:

Yes na grin grin grin

The world will be a much better place without islam cheesy cheesy cheesy

Way one idiot day Temme say Christians rape women. Where e day for bible abeg
Re: Islam Ban by Nina4u(f): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Gentin:

Japan
Angola
China
Netherlands
Switzerland
CAR
Spain
UK
France
Belgium

stormfront is a swedish page with nazi people running it ..i been there a bit my self many years back ...u cant trust their information ....they are rasists period ..including against u had u come to sweden..denmark ..norway ...fact is sweden ..norway ...demnark is no longer a homogen nation ..all the muslims comming there ..from ..lebanon ..pakistan ..iran..irak...syria...somalia ...afganistan ...and sweden has the highest rate of rapes in the world after south africa ...honour murders ...robberies ...violence is commited by this ..religion of peace of shi*t people ...the muslims .... Stormfront has no accual fact represented and islam is not banned in UK ..infact muslims tryna inforce sharia laws in the streets in london ..i can link u to videos on youtube ...the islam issue is out of hand in europe period ...france ..belgium..austria..switzerland ..germany ..sweden norway..denmark finnland ....
Re: Islam Ban by plappville(f): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2015
This is a good news, but i doubt if its authentic undecided
Am not sure France will ever ban islam. Islam is spreading like virus in high schools in France. French youths are rejecting thier parents to follow thier companions to syria or other islamic states where they can practice islam with full confidence. The problem of the West is that, they do not educate thier children about the deadly virus called islam. Once they youth exposed to muslims friends, they brainwashed them and threatened them of hell fire. This is how they convert French children. Many families are suffering today in France because they have lost thier children to Islam. The government is worried about this agitating situation.The only thing they have concluded for now is to demolished mosques that preach hate and violence. And arrest imam attached to such mosque. This wont change much. undecided
Re: Islam Ban by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:
This is a good news, but i doubt if its authentic undecided
Am not sure France will ever ban islam. Islam is spreading like virus in high schools in France. French youths are rejecting thier parents to follow thier companions to syria or other islamic states where they can practice islam with full confidence. The problem of the West is that, they do not educate thier children about the deadly virus called islam. Once they youth exposed to muslims friends, they brainwashed them and threatened them of hell fire. This is how they convert French children. Many families are suffering today in France because they have lost thier children to Islam. The government is worried about this agitating situation.The only thing they have concluded for now is to demolished mosques that preach hate and violence. And arrest imam attached to such mosque. This wont change much. undecided

See read here.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/577652/Robert-Chardon-France-Venelles-mayor-ban-Islam-Muslim

Now read for united Kingdom

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/8580608

Poland is joining suite.
Re: Islam Ban by Nobody: 12:07am On May 20, 2019
I admire your illustration, friend.

(1) (Reply)

Sarah's Mistake On Abraham / Best Cartoons Exposed!!!, Is Your Child Safe??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.