Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan (85864 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
frustratedman:

Go and sit down man. You have one vote so your rant is meaningless. Vote for anyone u like who cares
I dey laugh according to obj because many people go cry for Nairaland .when it comes to pass, I so laugh at you that you will cry in shame.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by uniquefidel1991: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
I hate it when clergy men dabble into politics and keep enforcing thier opinion like they are /God
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by omolami: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
This man is,a prophet of doom.He is not called by God at all,and bible said it;fake prophet will abound.He just want to be heard or might have been paid for this.Idiot.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
tomzman:

Another 'prophet' in the house. His 'eminence, prophet' asuustrike2009. Rubbish! angry
It will come to pass. look what happened in Zambia where analysis said the opposition will win yet it did happened as analysized
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by t2luv1: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
kendrick9:
i won't be suprised tbh.. he is even from yorubba which makes every thing clear

How does him being a Yoruba makes everything clear. I am curious.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by teufelein(f): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=13pt]Mad..Mad..Mad Animals from the Zoo Nigeria....this useless, mad silly dark monkey, Marcus Korede Tibetan, is a good example of too much madness in the zoo nigeria...Lmao![/size]
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by watchindelta(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
check' this thread out ghanain pastor kofi https://www.nairaland.com/2119509/nigeria-falls-it-affects-africa-prophet#30238646 even talked about Goodluck Ebele seat undecided
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
lobatan...God's will come to pass this 2015 in naija
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Ahasco(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
These where his predictions a year ago published below match them and tell me what you think.

"A Lagos-based clergyman, Prophet Marcus Tibetan, the parish head of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) known for his prophecies has predicted that President Goodluck Jonathan would not contest the 2015 general elections.

Prophet Tibetan unveiled some of his predictions for 2014 while briefing the journalists in Lagos.

He said that some powerful forces in the country would conspire to force President Jonathan to drop his 2015 ambition just as he prophesied that the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) will win the elections.

“PDP will win but not with Jonathan. PDP has no trouble within it. Jonathan will not contest. God told me that the generals have concluded on Jonathan,” Prophet Tibetan said.

The clergyman advised Rivers State governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, to pray against premature death as the country approaches 2015. He stated that the forces which eliminated a former national vice-chairman of the defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party, Marshall Harry, might also do the same to him.

He also urged former the immediate past governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, to pray hard against political persecution that would lead to his being jailed for corrupt practices.

Prophet Tibetan also asked another former governor of Oyo State, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala, to watch against paralysis being visited upon him.

Speaking on 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, Tibetan foretold that the Super Eagles would reach the semi-finals, but prayed that nothing negative would happen to the national coach of the team, Mr. Stephen Keshi, in the build up to the Mundial.

“We are going to make a lot of achievements in sports. We will do well at the World Cup, if they [those in authority] should allow [Stephen] Keshi to perform his duty.

“But my prayer is that Keshi should not drop dead before that time. If nothing happens to him, we will reach the semi-finals”, he said."
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Onasa22: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is this a Prophet or a story teller? In this 21st Century, Nigerians will go back to Primary one with an Illiterate leader? Please go and rest!
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by priscaluv2: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
all I know is that GEJ is a peaceful man who do not want violence, God wants a peaceful President and it cant be Buhari because he is full of violence, tribalistic. he claim he has vision for Nigeria, how can an old man of 72 have vision for Nigeria, he want to fight corruption , how can a sick President fight corruption in Nigeria, please vote wisely vote for #GEJ4Naija
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by mceze(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Abuamam:
Lol.

When 'gate of hell' open for this man, he will know himself. No respect for his seniors.

The battle is now Bishop vs prophet.
Are you talking about that thief-Bishop Oyedepo.That 'Businessman' that was promised oil block by Jonathan and he started talking rubbish... Bishop Oyedepo is nothing but a fraudster
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by stevecantrell: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2015
YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THIS GUY.

he got it right....he's a true "seer".

Tibetan got it right.

return this thread to front page.

Cc

Seun

lalasticlala
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Bants(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Abegi all these prophets should find somewhere to sit these election was won by Buhari cos Jonathan administration had more than skeletons in their closet

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by furetin20: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Good morning dear subscribers Easter is around the
corner and Furetin Data solutions will be running her
promo starting from April 1St till April 5Th 1Gb on
Etisalat will go down for 1100 and 1Gb for Mtn will go
down for #1150 only... that's not all Etisalat
250Mb=#350 500Mb=#600 750Mb=#900 this offer will
be valid till April 5Th and it's Furetin's way of
rewarding her ardent customers, take Note of the
promo and buy as much as you can. Send in your
orders now promo valid TILL 5th of April Happy Easter
in advance.
Promo prices.
MTN 1GB = #1150
Etisalat 1GB #1100
Etisalat 250Mb #350
Etisalat 500Mb #600
Etisalat 750Mb #900 THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO
COMMENT AND DROP THEIR NUMBERS on our Facebook page WILL RECEIVE
INSTANTLY 50 MB FREE on ETISALAT

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=321893014676423
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by sexymoma(f): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2015
who brought the idea of logging with the help of verification Code abi confirmation code...

lalasticlala pls if na u stop am... i'll need to go to ma mails hundred times if i want to log in... This idea isn't good enough.
What if we've forgotten our email p/word what would happen angry
Couldn't even access ma business nairaland username cos i've forgotten the p/word.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Bants(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2015
stevecantrell:
YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THIS GUY.

he got it right....he's a true "seer".

Tibetan got it right.

return this thread to front page.

Cc

Seun

lalasticlala

Until he can prophesize 24 hrs light in a year then i will believe them, better living, good health, chibok children getting found not about a one sided election
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by omoiyafusat(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Campaign after election the only man I respected was fr mbaka he predicted it from day one
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2015
I stopped reading from where he said "politics started in the bible". His Nigeria will break,mine won't. We create different realities.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmmnn..nawa o
Lips sealed
But long live GMB..
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2015
NO! Gej was not disgraced talkless of massively disgraced.
it was a. Tight contest.
Nigeria Wins

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by An2elect2(f): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2015
mcheeeeew abeg lets word.

Stop saying things that will tickle the ear, profit/profet/"prophet" Anybody can say things like this.Start preaching what will save people that is if you know what it is

Am glad pdp has been kicked out finally tho.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by NobleG1(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Only fools listen to these fraudulent "men of god".
Ordinary Nigerians also predicted the outcome of the election but as they don’t have churches or synagogues where they dupe st*upid Nigerians, no one took them seriously.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by ElfEnomenOo: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Massive disgrace is an exaggeration but yes he was disgraced.

Fu...ck this prophecy..... Fake ass pastors!
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Texcoco(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2015
ElfEnomenOo:
[s]Massive disgrace is an exaggeration but yes he was disgraced.

Fu...ck this prophecy..... Fake ass pastors[/s]!
Fake ass comment...

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2015
I sincerely see in you a young man digging his own grave. You open your Bucka cavity and call God's servant "a thief". May God have compassion on you and not land his wrath on your lips
(quote author=mceze post=30257526] Are you talking about that thief-Bishop Oyedepo.That 'Businessman' that was promised oil block by Jonathan and he started talking rubbish... Bishop Oyedepo is nothing but a fraudster[/quote]
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by seedorfg(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2015
pastor phuck undecided
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Epistle!!!
any body with perfect summary skills, abeg interpret jare...
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by greggng: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2015
So rev mbaka was right
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Bimpe29: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Only God knows and sees it all.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Pain(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
These men see nothing ! It plain guesswork. Scheming Scammers!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Searching & Sharing Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.