Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Can You Marry A Footballer? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Footballer? (5916 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by CrazyMan(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2006
I can marry a footballer grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Damest09(f): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2006
I can't, lots of women will run after them and i can't and won't trust men with lot of attention from ladies.
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by kizzy(f): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2006
donno really all depends, its all about wots on da inside. sum footballers do have it sum dont, like sum1 said earlier look at vicky and beckham she seriously fightin 2 keep her marraige goin. u cant just say "oh just cuz he a football player i'll marry him" witout knowin da player. footballer or non-footballer all same so it really doesnt matter. either way its all bless. smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by IroroRoyal(f): 1:26am On Nov 01, 2006
;d ;d
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by IroroRoyal(f): 1:31am On Nov 01, 2006
[/quote][quote author=Radiant link=topic=22299.msg681357#msg681357 date=1162315478]
lmao no deh scare us now grin I think say J don slam d door grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2006
for wetin,i don't think i can do it.
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Emad(f): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2007
what will we be taking about? cool
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by ifyalways(f): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2007
Are they not humans?
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by almondjoy(f): 1:22am On Oct 22, 2007
No!---Prefer a more stable profession that is more conducive for raising a family--not on the road like most athletes. Most are barely educated and "talk" funny too. I can't handle that for the rest of my life even with all the money in the bank. I don't believe in "sports" scholarships! Just my opinion.
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by sholae(m): 3:05am On Jan 20, 2008
do you really love a footballer beumi?
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by nwauwa(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2008
No
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by floxyrangy: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
would i love to marry a footballer? yes o! those guys make lotsa cash.
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by adeboo(f): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
No because i would hate to be a football widow.

I cant stand all that trainings and away matches that happen all the time - cause i want ma man near me all the time.
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by dimpules: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2008
Why not. I wan marry footballer die!
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by chidi1: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
I am a man and I would marry a male footballer if he is rich. You are entitled to your own opinion, I hope.
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by nana(f): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2008
chidi1:

I am a man and I would marry a male footballer if he is rich. You are entitled to your own opinion, I hope.
shuo! shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by mohawkchic(f): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2008
~Being a footballers' wife is not all Rosy as some might assume,its ideal to think its a fantasy life,but its takes a whole lot of support Emotionally & Mentally. . . . the Challenges r not always enduring!!

~Tryin to hold on to family values,going through the after care of Operations. . . . Christmas & New year suck the most because there's always a game to play !!

~I should know lipsrsealed

~All the money in the world wont buy you happiness,so to think if a footballer is rich you'd marry him is just a cliche`,they are afterall humans,the profession aside,they ave the same testosterone running through their veins like any other man out there,so i guess it all depens if you want to marry the Man behind the Profession or the Profession,choice is urs grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by bethsy: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2008
nope
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Morenike3(f): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2008
Not at all
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Angolobabe(f): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2008
my best friend in Uni is married to a footballer and they are happily married so i see nothing wrong in that but most of them are flirt
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Emad(f): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2008
Most men with money in their pockets are flirts
that is not a footballers thing
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by abujabooks(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2008
Yes!
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Sissy3(f): 4:26am On Jun 03, 2009
dnt think so
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by JustGood(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2009
nope. most female footballers are ugly.

besides, there'll be too many questions on my mind to engender trust
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Fatihi(m): 5:08am On Feb 03, 2010
I want to be a footballer,So would any of the women here like to marry me?

Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by coolier(f): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2010
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Brother From Marrying This Woman / My Crush On A Married Woman.. / Unconscious Sex And Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.