Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Can You Marry A Footballer? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Footballer? (5915 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by jayjaync(f): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2006
lol cheesy
plsss
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by candylips(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2006
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by jayjaync(f): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2006
lol what's huh!!
anyway football itself is a cool game so i dont see nothing wrong with marrying sum1 who sees it as career as far as he's cool sha!!from ma own angle wink
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by candylips(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2006
:p
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by topsydoo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2006
people marry for different and sundry reasons known to them.we are all the same weda pugilists,athletes or footballers.mayb ppl talk about their character,attitude,habits,i thnk the desiree in marriage should decide.
marrying a professional footballer or an amateur footballerplaying som positive tunes here is directed to marrying a rich professional footballer(how many gals won marry struggling baller?)
wud u love being engaged to ruud van nistelrooy, a graduate of Physics?
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2006
@ Omo, women are generally seen as gold diggers or people that dig gold- aren't they? Don't rely totally on the dude's money or you will be thrown out with nothing in no time. Am glad those dudes learnt from Ray Parlour and they insist on pre-nups thesedays. Women have another reason to marry footballers, the latter have all their stamina stored in their waistline due strenuous exercises and to ejaculate is almost late and women love those kind of 'poles'
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by geebabe(f): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2006
HELL NO tongue those guys are players.i can only date them en cheat on them. kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Hugoboi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2006
HELL NO those guys are players.i can only date them en cheat on them.
Sounds like a pro talkin' grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by geebabe(f): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2006
YEA when u footballers tend to think u r smarter than us we are not stupid u know u will maybe travel en get laid then they still come back and we accept them back because of the lies so we've got to discipline them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by ladykool(f): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2006
i don't think i can marry a footballer guy! i just can't cope wit them!
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Radiant(f): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2006
ladykool, have u dated any before? why can't u cope with 'em? smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by IroroRoyal(f): 3:54am On Oct 17, 2006
oh yes i can marry a footballer, @ Radiant got any 4 me holla grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by IroroRoyal(f): 5:48am On Oct 17, 2006
@ Radiant it's like marrying a baller is the thing these day sha,now what I'm i saying ,Radi there this Game going on where I'm @ now, called Lusofonia Game,for all the Portuguese speaking country e.g Brazil Portugal and all African country that speaks Portuguese,and you know what baby?all my friends are kind of going mad right now, some are just truing them self on DA football /P & DA NBA/p but that i don't think i can do it ,like what some one said that most of them are kind of player i think that's truth &most of them like too much woman, let me put it that way, cuZ even @ D stadium, right after the match ,they kind of look for some loosed girls to hook up with just to satifeil their self, & all my G/friend are kind of saying hey flaunt, grab ur copy ,trust some Brazilians buddies for that ,when it comes to the baller thing,and all the Africans chics are hooking up seriously with their fellow African baller,baby I'm just watching for now i will hit you more if they can marry baller or not, you know i said yes b4, but i will kind of think about it again ,and now my skool female hostel is empty bcus of this same marrying a footballer ,i guess most chics, want baller this days grin grin grin grin grin hey Radi don't call me TAfai, the gist still continue,ciao.
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Radiant(f): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2006
hehehehehehehe what happened to your Joseph? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by IroroRoyal(f): 1:42am On Oct 19, 2006
hey! stop calling some one name this another thread, OK 4that I'm withdrawing my story story.and 4 what happened to , I'm not telling you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by candylips(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2006
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Radiant(f): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2006
Lol. . . . . candyips, I understand your state of mind grin

Me nd Iroro know what we talking about. grin Roro baby no vex. u hear? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by IroroRoyal(f): 1:57am On Oct 20, 2006
did some one say" no vex "?too late, i don vex wel, wel, grin grin grin grin gurl you know i love u very much that's why I'm always picking on most of your post , they crack me up,plus i love them.

And, i can't just replied without adding the name Radi,but since you've told every one here the name of darling i go still vex small,was only trying to spice up your lovely thread sha,and you know we are just here to have fun, so nothing like VEX. apology accepted.keep more of the post coming you know grin grin grin grin grin wuzup? ciao ciao.
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Radiant(f): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2006
Yo! Royal baby, i got love for you too  kiss

Thanks for your understanding  cool grin  u know how we do it. Teases and cracking up.  grin

The fun continues. . . .  cool
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by IroroRoyal(f): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2006
oya @every one "can you marry a Baller" grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by candylips(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2006
na two of una sabi wetin una dey talk
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by IroroRoyal(f): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2006
Candylips,wetin be your own 4 our woman matter? grin grin grin grin grin
/
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Radiant(f): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2006
e wan become woman grin grin grin

see hin name sef candylips grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by candylips(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2006
Radiant thats not funny. thats not even in the same zip code as funny undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by IroroRoyal(f): 2:15am On Oct 25, 2006
Candylips, you still deh come 4 this thread eh ?ok wait till i arrest your LISP grin grin grin

Radi how u dey?my darling say i should greet you grin grin Candylips come hear oo tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by candylips(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2006
IroroRoyal.
My Lips are all yours to be arrested.
All you have to do to arrest them is to place them tightly against mine tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Radiant(f): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2006
lol

Royal baby, greet am for me too grin

Candy boy, we all thank God for yahoo! audibles grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by candylips(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2006
Radiant. I wouldnt mind caressing the lips against your as well. wink cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by Radiant(f): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2006
Tahhhhhhhh! Don't say that again before I begin to puke grin grin grin

wink wink wink
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by candylips(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2006
:-x
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by IroroRoyal(f): 2:22am On Oct 26, 2006
Oh my God ! Candy, that's lips. tongue tongue tongue

Radiant, pls don't puke. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Footballer? by candylips(m): 2:18am On Oct 29, 2006
IroroRoyal. ok i'll place my lips gently against yours wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family / How Can I Stop My Brother From Marrying This Woman / My Crush On A Married Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.