Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigerians Have Elected A New President. Rtd. GENERAL MUHAMMODU BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Elected A New President. Rtd. GENERAL MUHAMMODU BUHARI (785 Views)

It Is Now Obvious / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Photos: General Muhammodu Buhari Arrives Aso Rock For Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Elected A New President. Rtd. GENERAL MUHAMMODU BUHARI by firstolalekan(m): 3:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Nairaland officially congratulates our President elect. Rtd general Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressive Congress (APC)
Buhari defeated the incumbent president Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan of People Democratic Party (PDP) with 15,424,921
While the Jonathan has 12,853,162.
May your reign bring Nigeria a new hope, progress, prosperity, unity and peace.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Have Elected A New President. Rtd. GENERAL MUHAMMODU BUHARI by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 01, 2015
My message to President Goodluck Jonathan
We're are glad to have had you lead us this last
6yrs. You were the perfect example of a
gentleman, & a leader in the true sense of the
word, that was why you allowed the opposition to
flourish rather than suppress them. Thanks to
you, we now have a strong opposition party. It
has gone down the annals of Nigeria, that you were
able to conduct credible elections according to
international standards twice in this country,
where the will of the people prevailed, & even
when you lost, you
gallantly coincided defeat. You paid the ultimate price(your ambition) for peace to reign in our dear country. In
fact you have left such an example that we
expect the Apc to uphold in 2019, & allow the will
of the people to prevail against all odds. You also
delivered on your promise on Boko Haram. Yeah!
You had your weak points, & we all do, but I
want you to know that if the presidential
elections were to hold again, I & many more
Nigerians will still vote for you. Our votes for
you were not a waste.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A United Country? / Goodluck’s Notes To Buhari By Okey Ndibe I Feel Sorry For Oga Jonathan.. / Audio Of Heavy Shooting @ Buguma, Riversstate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.