Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status (52076 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / APC Wins 214 House Of Reps’ Seats / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Ventura1: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Any politician that defect to APC now is a thief

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by kuuljay(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Let us show PDP how a democracy works. No more David Mark and 'the Ayes have it' grin grin
are you not suppose to be in otuoke? what are you still doing here
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by lawrsmith(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.today.ng/news/apc-wins-64-seats-in-the-senate-now-has-majority-status/
op you are fake even simple Arithematics is hard for you to calculate. base on this your write up the senate will be having 110 members against 109.
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by adioolayi(m): 6:41am On Apr 01, 2015
anigbajumo:
i pray make Accord nd Pdp wif Labour nt merge 2geda...coz dat s da only way dey can stop APC nd da possibility of dat is 60 percnt.
That's why we all have to air our voice....Don't let us stop half way...It will be good for Oyo State not to be an opposition to the Centre party... Governor Ajimobi will not lose anything, as #GMB government will compensate him for delivering Oyo to him. We the masses will be the one to suffer....
#GovernorAjimobi4SecondTerm

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by BlackGirlsCode: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2015
sniperwolf:
What's the Sénatorial status of Imo State

Nonexistent.
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by alaoeri: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2015
What a life, a once president will now have to raise his hand & wait to be given orders before he talks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by kuuljay(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2015
SuperModerator:
Normally, the we the Igbos would have been compensated with senate president or speaker, but APC is the majority and we have no candidate that won the National assembly from APC.
The Igbos detest APC so much, now they can see the consequence.... We won't have the first, second, third or fourth citizen of Nigeria

Note: don't take the picture attached serious, it is just a joke
Pls take this down sir,are the MODS alive at all? Ok they are all in romance section ;
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by DeRay98(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
David mark has 2 options. Join APC or relinquish ur position. Its sad that no SS/SE would become d next senate president since no APC senator won in that region.

Lesson learnt, don't put all ur eggs in one basket.
Sai buhari
Sai baba
Sai APC
You said it all, i posted a similar observation on my FB post last week. the igbos are intelligent people but their leaders sometimes fail to see things the way they are instead, they resort to guts and sentiment. only Okorcha saw the future and alligned with and he has been vindicated.
their leaders detest APC and called Yoruba party see what they will face in the next 4 yrs unless Buhari uses his elderly wisdom to be magnanimous and help their people. their leaders have their problem, bunch of self seeking elders only after their own pocket. who will they blame now if they cant any major position in govt?

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by TreQuartista: 6:45am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by saasala(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2015
SaiBuharii:
It can be confidently said, that Jonathan has singlehandedly finished PDP. When you decide to take decisions against the pple that elected you, fight against all the people that brought you to power, you not only finish your career but the parties career.

I would observe APC and if there is no progress. I will decamp to PDP. We hope to see the opposition giving sensible critisms against the Buhari govt in months to come, we will run a 'freedom of speech' govt.

Join me at Oriental as we the APC supporters association of my company have declared a buffet dinner for all who wish to celebrate our success.

SaiBuhari
SaiAPC
SaiChange

Mr. Progressive.

Henhen, about the Oriental celebration, is it true or you are just kidding, cos I would like to show...and please give me the details.
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by fejicruz(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
If APC has 64 Senators, PDP has 45 & Labour Party has 1, then the total number is 110 Senators. The problem is there are only 109 Senators in Nigeria. 3 Senators per state & 1 from FCT........verify your fact before posting them.
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by AJOT99(m): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2015
salvatore007:
Sai buhari

Woke up this mornin wit a smile on my face....

Woke up to see that i slept wit light.....

The fuel in my Gen refuse 2finish yesternyt.....

Ohy dear Nigerians i can c the change taking effect...

Ride on Baba

SAI BUHARI

HAPPY NEW MONTH

Hmmm......time will tell

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by jorlons(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=13pt]David Mark : Mr Speaker, I have this observation and objection

New Speaker(George Akume) : You dey craze? WHo asked for your opinion? Speaker dey talk, Floor member say he get idea.
For that you are suspended from Senate indefinitely[/size]

LWKMD grin grin grin O boy you dey craze I swear. chaiiiii if say mark know wetin go happen e for just allow himself lose
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by DTaj: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2015
I am particularly happy about David Mark's new status as an ordinary (floor) member of the Senate! He should now taste the bitter pill of intimidating APC Senators (and old ANPP, ACN Senators), which had been his way of life for the past 8 years!

I will be very happy to see an APC Senate President bark out orders at David Mark: 'Senator Mark, I rule you out of order, Can you please sit down'!!! lol

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by DTaj: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2015
adenitemi:
Wow! We bless the Lord.
- David Mark is now a floor member
- David Mark will be challenged in court and will lose that seat in less than a year
- Kashamu the drug baron is also a floor member
- Madam Stella Bulletproof Oduah is also a floor member
- We hope Dino Melaye will be more cultured
- Senator Saraki for Senate President
- On social media, we should push them to reduce the allowances of the Legislators. Kilode?!?

Lesson learnt....those likes on Nairaland were not fake! Election is now reflective of what goes on on Social Media.

I agree with you on the David Mark comment...Now an ordinary floor member. He will now taste a dose of his won medicine!!! Karma!

I'm so delighted. Easy for me to say #ILoveNigeria #GodBlessNigeria
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by golddeejay(m): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2015
SuperModerator:
Normally, the we the Igbos would have been compensated with senate president or speaker, but APC is the majority and we have no candidate that won the National assembly from APC.
The Igbos detest APC so much, now they can see the consequence.... We won't have the first, second, third or fourth citizen of Nigeria

i dont like the way the ibos play politics and their tribalistic tendency but u r big f.ool for that pix u called a joke. There r somethings u dont joke with. U shd be put in a hole where u will not see sunshine for the rest of ur life because the way u think with that ur joke...u r no different frm a BEAST
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Misogynist2014(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.today.ng/news/apc-wins-64-seats-in-the-senate-now-has-majority-status/
This is the internet soft drink I promised if Buhari comes out victorious.

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Jinf: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2015
President Jonathan urges PDP to celebrate and not mourn as PDP vows to challenge Buhari's victory at tribunal:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/04/president-jonathan-urges-pdp-to.html
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by bheemz(f): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Am so happy #saibaba #apc #CHANGE
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by illiad: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2015
SuperModerator:

What positions did ndigbo occupy throughout nigeria military rule?
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by PapaOyoyo: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=SuperModerator post=32228208]Normally, the we the Igbos would have been compensated with senate president or speaker, but APC is the majority and we have no candidate that won the National assembly from APC.

The igbos never saw this coming. Thats what u get wen you allow sentiments to be ur companion

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Brugo(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2015
[size=15pt]The igbos shot themselves in the foot. For the next four years no Igbo man will wield power in the Senate From Senate president to deputy chief whip.

A big lesson.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Ekennedy: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2015
SuperModerator:

*gibberish*

de-camping is allowed. #pipe

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Meel: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2015
SuperModerator:

Modified, pic removed due to numerous mentions
u ibo ppl sef gan dey selfish, we yorubas didnt have any first to fifth citizen throughout Jonathan regime. No need to complain, for every action dere must be a consequences.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by DonDiego(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=13pt]David Mark : Mr Speaker, I have this observation and objection

New Speaker(George Akume) : You dey craze? WHo asked for your opinion? Speaker dey talk, Floor member say he get idea.
For that you are suspended from Senate indefinitely[/size]

Mumu. The senate does not have a Speaker.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Gwammen(m): 7:18am On Apr 01, 2015
This is the joy of democracy
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by egorov(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2015
anigbajumo:
i pray make Accord nd Pdp wif Labour nt merge 2geda...coz dat s da only way dey can stop APC nd da possibility of dat is 60 percnt.
Those parties also have gubernatorial candidates, they wouldn't merge in order not to disappoint their members, and that is why Ajimobi will garner about 50% of the total votes cast. LP, PDP, Accord will share the rest. Ajimobi is the best option for the people of Oyo state, In order to continue living in a state where progress and decorum are the orders of the day

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Liadi2(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2015
I am happy today because I am part of the
history.
I am happy today because I did not sit on the
fence but was actively involved to make the
desired change happen. My voice was heard and
heralded.
I am happy today because the fearful and
cowards were unable to silence the roar of our
collective battle to victory despite their 'words of
warning' thinking Nigeria will break because
some of us wanted change.
I am happier because I did not do it for any
pecuniary benefit or any form of financial
interest but a burning desire and embers of
interest in a better Nigeria , a course of action
that I started with my vote for Jonathan in 2011
and GMB in 2015.
I am happier than ever because I am not a
member of any political party but a Nigerian
that believes we can do better than what they
have been offering us.
Finally, I am the happiest because I did not
fight in vain, integrity of GMB, tenacity of the
General, the prayers of the saints, 100 days of
fasting in RCCG last year for Nigeria's destiny,
40 days this year for the fulfillment of
prophecies and political dexterity of Jagaban
Bogu has yielded a positive result.
I pray the Good God will lead us to safe haven
by 2019. We shall come back celebrating a
better Nigeria.
May God bless our great country Nigeria.
16 mins · Public
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by anigbajumo(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2015
egorov:
Those parties also have gubernatorial candidates, they wouldn't merge in order not to disappoint their members, and that is why Ajimobi will garner about 50% of the total votes cast. LP, PDP, Accord will share the rest. Ajimobi is the best option for the people of Oyo state, In order to continue living in a state where progress and decorum are the orders of the day
dnt pedict oyo state politics till final whistle.....jst imagine Apc won 12 fed const out of 14 nd all d 3senators....m telln u anytin may happen in gubernatorial coz da other 3major party wnt take it easy wif APC...
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by chaberry(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2015
SuperModerator:

Modified, pic removed due to numerous mentions
You're not igbo, man
Re: APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status by Onyeoma3: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2015
The key positions in the Senate/HOR and some other Committee chairmanship positions might be used to lure more members from PDP to APC... Trust politicians, it'll surely work OUT, na car wey get fuel them dey follow

This is politics indeed taking a completely new dimension

The game has just begun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.