Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Dedicated To President Goodluck Jonathan And Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dedicated To President Goodluck Jonathan And Supporters (755 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Speech That Won The Hearts Of His Loyal Followers And Supporters / Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters / Another Advice To PMB Handlers And Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To President Goodluck Jonathan And Supporters by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2015
I sincerely wish to thank all fellow compatriots for their undying support to the President all along. It may seems all is lost but never say never. I am one of those who see President Goodluck Jonathan as a role model despite the baggage of criticisms from right and left. I see President Goodluck Jonathan as the new face of Democracy in Africa. He is a worthy example of a true democrat. May God continually bless and keep him and all supporters alike for greater and better assignments ahead. Though never had the opportunity of meeting him yet hope to do so someday.

I am dedicating this thread to the best and most humble President who respects the rule of law in principle and letter.

God bless Nigeria.

I desire all faithful followers of this thread alive.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To President Goodluck Jonathan And Supporters by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
God bless President GEJ. He is our hero. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dedicated To President Goodluck Jonathan And Supporters by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2015
He is the best Nigeria ever hard!

I sticked with him till the end!

Nooooo! This is not the end!
I think it is the beginning!

I am sticking with Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To President Goodluck Jonathan And Supporters by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2015
noblezone:
He is the best Nigeria ever hard!

I sticked with him till the end!

Nooooo! This is not the end!
I think it is the beginning!

I am sticking with Jonathan!

He is our HERO. God will continually bless and keep him for us all.
Re: Dedicated To President Goodluck Jonathan And Supporters by Texcoco(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
The Best Ever....TBE.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To President Goodluck Jonathan And Supporters by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
The Best Ever....TBE.

May God bless him wherever he is and his generation. He is certainly the Father of Modern Democracy in Africa. He is our HERO. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To President Goodluck Jonathan And Supporters by Zellie: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2015
I will always be a GEJite! wink

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To President Goodluck Jonathan And Supporters by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zellie:
I will always be a GEJite! wink

That is the spirit. We shall overcome someday by God's grace. God bless President GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos To Igbos: Vote For Ambode Or Perish Inside The Lagoon / Forgive Me, Begs Amaechi Before The Governorship Election / Imo State For Emeka Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.