Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! (1706 Views)

Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Let's share the lesson's learnt from GEJ's tenure!!..I learnt to be calm and gentle even in the face of challenges...

Now over to you...let's here yours..

3 Likes

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2015
I learnt not to use personal interest to harm others.
He didn't use his interest of becoming President to spill blood and this earned him respect and made him one of the best president ever not only in Nigeria,but the whole word.

4 Likes

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Babacele: 3:58am On May 19, 2015
I learnt that as a leader, I will be held responsible for all the policies that affect d people positively or negatively. so I must monitor and evaluate from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by theV0ice: 4:11am On May 19, 2015
i learnt not to be fazed even in the face of an Orubebe acting out a script written in Aso rock where GEJ is a tenant because with a little wisdom like prof Jega, the Orubebe will surely be put in it's place.

GEJ their 'hero' for nobel piss prize.......hero indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Nobody: 4:29am On May 19, 2015
prettydiva89:
He didn't use his interest of becoming President to spill blood and this earned him respect and made him one of the best president ever not only in Nigeria,but the whole word.
best president in your village you meant to say

5 Likes

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by danot1030: 6:14am On May 19, 2015
One, I learnt to caution the over bearing nature of my wife so it will not have a negative effect on my social life. Like OBJ, I learn to not pick a fight with the minor at a critical moment, wait for the right to strike, picking a quarrel with Amaechi and the other G7 governors at the critical time was a major undoing of Jonathan, sometime you let people have their ways for you to go. I also learnt not to surround myself with men of questionable characters that will not add value to my public rating. One other thing I learn is not to call evil good, like treating corruption as though is ok. Also I learn that as a leader I need to be in charge of my subordinates checkmating their excessiveness knowing I will be held responsible for everything they do right or wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by socialmediaman: 6:40am On May 19, 2015
shocked
prettydiva89:

If he's the president ever, then You learnt nothing
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2015
Never go out of your way to please your enemies; they can never love you.

3 Likes

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by sammyj: 7:43am On May 19, 2015
To be decisive and don't be clueless like the clueless one. Let me quickly run away b4 Tanoids start throwing stones to themselves ! !!! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by nanalady(f): 7:48am On May 19, 2015
I learnt..ermm..let me think..ok
stealing is not kworuption tongue

ok...seriously...i learnt that leadership involves a lot of guts,sacrifices..and when your commander-in-chief..you must have iron balllllzzzzzzzzzzz...
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by PedroJP(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2015
One thing for sure i learnt is that never u try to please a sworn enemy with no conscience thinking u will bring him on ur side. Deal with him or ignore him and wait for his reaction, never please try to please him as u can't please him.

1 Like

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:22am On May 19, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
Never go out of your way to please your enemies; they can never love you.

exactly....never deprive yoursself of anything just to please them

3 Likes

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:23am On May 19, 2015
sammyj:
To be decisive and don't be clueless like the clueless one. Let me quickly run away b4 Tanoids start throwing stones to themselves ! !!! grin lipsrsealed
hahahhahaha...
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:24am On May 19, 2015
nanalady:
I learnt..ermm..let me think..ok
stealing is not kworuption tongue

ok...seriously...i learnt that leadership involves a lot of guts,sacrifices..and when your commander-in-chief..you must have iron balllllzzzzzzzzzzz...
lols..@iron ballzzz
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:25am On May 19, 2015
PedroJP:
One thing for sure i learnt is that never u try to please a sworn enemy with no conscience thinking u will bring him on ur side. Deal with him or ignore him and wait for his reaction, never please try to please him as u can't please him.
true talk..
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by amakaobiemeka: 10:57am On May 19, 2015
1. I learnt nt to pick unnecessary fight u cant win(obj,rotimi ameachi g7).
2. I learnt to be proactive in all ways(boko haram).
3. I learnt to have ur immediate family,region fully for u as they knw ur weak point(timipre slya, ameachi)
4. I learnt not to be docile and weak, as people would have control over u doing what they like becos they dont see who is big enough to caution them(mama piss, madueke,ffk, fayose, okonjo, odua)
4.I learnt to be attentive to my surrounding and not rely on lies and scam frm people who just want to make u happy with positive words so as to get contract from u(gani adams, abati, okupe, sambo)
5.I learnt to always stick by those who made me what i am and not try to please a cabal that wont vote(nigeria masses)
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:12pm On May 19, 2015
..Sure you learnt so many things..kudos
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by bebene: 10:51pm On May 19, 2015
i learnt not to reveal someone's secret just because he is a political opponent,so that to make people not to vote him(after all everybody is hiding something).

i learnt to take everyone under me along, not to wait until i want something from them, thinking that i can use money to buy their support.
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Ikengawo: 10:55pm On May 19, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
1. I learnt nt to pick unnecessary fight u cant win(obj,rotimi ameachi g7).
2. I learnt to be proactive in all ways(boko haram).
3. I learnt to have ur immediate family,region fully for u as they knw ur weak point(timipre slya, ameachi)
4. I learnt not to be docile and weak, as people would have control over u doing what they like becos they dont see who is big enough to caution them(mama piss, madueke,ffk, fayose, okonjo, odua)
4.I learnt to be attentive to my surrounding and not rely on lies and scam frm people who just want to make u happy with positive words so as to get contract from u(gani adams, abati, okupe, sambo)
5.I learnt to always stick by those who made me what i am and not try to please a cabal that wont vote(nigeria masses)

hahahah, i've also learned the Nigerian masses are hopeless. Just show them 'swagga' and behave brash and crudely (OBASANJO) and grown men will call you Baba (Father). I've also learned that if you kill someone's mother, tomorrow they won't remember.

4 Likes

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:07pm On May 20, 2015
bebene:
i learnt not to reveal someone's secret just because he is a political opponent,so that to make people not to vote him(after all everybody is hiding something).

i learnt to take everyone under me along, not to wait until i want something from them, thinking that i can use money to buy their support.

*take everyone along
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:08pm On May 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

hahahah, i've also learned the Nigerian masses are hopeless. Just show them 'swagga' and behave brash and crudely (OBASANJO) and grown men will call you Baba (Father). I've also learned that if you kill someone's mother, tomorrow they won't remember.
the masses can fall ya hands anytime..
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Professurr(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2015
I learnt that the kind of wife you have can influence your winning or loosing an election.
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Jaydenphoenix: 12:16pm On May 24, 2015
I learnt stealing isn't corruption
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:15pm On May 24, 2015
Professurr:
I learnt that the kind of wife you have can influence your winning or loosing an election.
seriously!
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:17pm On May 24, 2015
Jaydenphoenix:
I learnt stealing isn't corruption
..lolsssa
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:38pm On May 24, 2015
Never to give clues to the blackmailers who seek a starting point on how to continue a transformation agenda in the name of change.
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:15am On May 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Never to give clues to the blackmailers who seek a starting point on how to continue a transformation agenda in the name of change.
truez.....so true
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
The rain that washes the ground can't wash spoken words away...they live on..
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
From Jonathan, I learnt how not to allow antagonists to have free hand in executing propaganda against me. I also learnt that it is best you hire the best for every task (Jonathan's PR Team worked retrogressively).
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Jesusloveyou: 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
barcanista:
From Jonathan, I learnt how not to allow antagonists to have free hand in executing propaganda against me. I also learnt that it is best you hire the best for every task (Jonathan's PR Team worked retrogressively).
gej fu*k up, he would have hire u. To work progressively for him, abi gej tell u,he na progressive? or have u decamp to progressive party? Pdp is retrogressive party, maintain that stand

1 Like

Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:36am On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
*buh some antagonists had free hand..
Re: Share lessons learnt from GEJ's Tenure HERE!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:38am On May 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
gej fu*k up, he would have hire u. To work progressively for him, abi gej tell u,he na progressive? or have u decamp to progressive party? Pdp is retrogressive party, maintain that stand
cool down bros...no be war..it's over now..

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: White Women Dancing And Shouting "Sai Baba Buhari" / How / Shara Reporters: Buhari's Appointment So Far !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.