Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner (64841 Views)

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Dcaliphate(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2015
o
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Krestkross: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2015
wink grin angry mama piss go open catholic church for otueke in respect to mbaka angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by overdrive(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Popemax(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Mbaka my man

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by ademoladeji(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Where is Satguru Mahraji? shocked
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by NobleG1(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerians are dumb religious idiots. Those who claimed fraudster Mbaka is great, forgot that many ordinary people also predicted Buhari would win, especially those who voted for him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by ceasare: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2015
And where is that apostle Suleiman and his fake prophesy.he should bury is head in shame.same goes for guru maharaji n oritsejafor!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by thaliat: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Honestly He is a true man of GOD and CAN should consider him as a true president of CAN.
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Etinosajay(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
That awkward moment when outsiders commend ypu but your own flock and people see you as a complete ediot...

Stop talking and get the hell outta this thread. Blady idiat

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by J4parry(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Let's forget all that and focus on rebuilding the nation because I know that we are really expecting a lot from the incoming government.

God bless us all.
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by danbrowndmf(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmm.Ok Rev Mbarka Prophecy was Right.Íf i had bash u or tink otherwise,May God forgive me n Bless u More sir.

What was suleman Prophecy abt this election?
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Gwammen(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
He told people the voice of God and it has come to pass
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by tolustx(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
So people now commend dis man. Are these not d same people dat say that religion shud not be meddled with politics, so because someone's prophesy or permutation or opinion has been realized, he is called a true prophet even by people who think he shudnt ve talked @ all.
No worry, pasan ta fi na iyale, oshi wa lori aja...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by jnrbayano(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:
Mbaka is truly an anointed prophet of God who isn't afraid to say the truth in spite of many intimidations.

Exactly!

Not only an anointed man of God but one whose anointing is known.
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by eCollynzo: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Mbaka predicted many Enugu elections and lost, he took another gamble this time and succeeded.
Anyone who thinks this has anything to with God is a fool!
That is why pastors continue to rob Nigerians blindly.
I am sure if he asks some of these people to donate all their life savings in his next service, they will do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Amack(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
FR mbaka is the only true prophet in nigeria.All those your big daddies either visited or invited jona to their church, some opened the gate of hell for anyone that will vote against jona only fr mbaka openly said what the holy spirit truly sent him to say. Now he have every reason to rejoice and your daddies should really go back and know have being talking to them all this while cos definitely it might not be holy spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2015
KingMEXX:

What is your reaction to Mbaka's pre-election message now Buhari has won?

I say next time he should hear from d Holy Spirit first before making his prediction coz sin against the Holy Spirit is worst than sin against God. No more SPIRITUAL MISTAKE. I hope he has repented fully. That's my concern!
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by tsdarkside(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2015
africa should have its own pope...

lets vote for our own pope.. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by remsonik(f): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

Exactly!

Not only an anointed man of God but one whose anointing is known.

Atleast nigerans will now be wary of prophets who lay up treasure for themselves on earth
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by jnrbayano(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2015
nwaanambra1:

success has many relations!

if only igbos had listened to him.

i doff my hat for the Rev. Father.

He should contest for CAN chairman.

He can't do that. He doesn't need it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by hensben(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2015
i knw right from the beginning he wasnt bribed by APC.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by eCollynzo: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2015
NobleG1:
Nigerians are dumb religious idiots.
Very very dumb. The man has now become God to some of them just because he made a prediction many others did. He predicted past Enugu governorship elections and failed.
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Revolva(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Truth is bitter now GEJ should be friend to mbaka let him pray for him
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Bants(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
He is still a foolish man and how did this man become a celebrity.
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by lyntiffany(f): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
dhardline:
This is just like gambling between two football clubs.one must win....when they start making perfect predictions that involves many variables then we'll start taking all of them more serious.If i remember correctly this same man said his governor will not finish his second term in office.
Nah so he talkooo! so te him say I go comot im cassock if he becomes the governor again, yet the said chimaroke is stronger than ever now.This his prophecy nah trial by error.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by clerkent(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
nwaanambra1:

success has many relations!

if only igbos had listened to him.

i doff my hat for the Rev. Father.

He should contest for CAN chairman.
We the catholics dont need an election its bloody and deadly.i remeber people writing rubish about catholics saying we are cultist,nw many of them critics is praising my priest.only his adoration is enough for us.whether CAN OR TAN we dont want it o0o.
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by jnrbayano(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:

Atleast nigerans will now be wary of prophets who lay up treasure for themselves on earth

Most hearts are hardened in this hemisphere.

I can only pray.
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by zingobaby: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Fr Mbaka is a true man of God,he is anointed from the womb.Fr Mbaka God bless You & your ministry
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by bigmummy7(f): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Despite all odds, fr Mbaka stood by his words, Father may ur days be long.
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by datguru: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2015
tola9ja:
FUNNY MESSAGE TO BUHARI
# BabaNowThatYouAreThere

1) Dont come-up with 36-point agenda. Just give us Light and
security. Others will fall in place
2) Replace petrol subsidy
3) Make Fashola a minister with 10 portfolios. He can handle it.
4) Baba, d number of fish in each tin of Titus sardine used to be 8
in 1999. Please do something about it.
4) Shut all borders. Our jail candidates must not be allowed to
escape to Cotonou.
5) Don't Use 1billion Naira to Eat. No Be Food We Say Make U Go Chop.
6) Jobs for graduates and Please arrest dat lady that says your call credit is low please recharge!
7) Stop jumbo salary 4 d politicians & pay dem like civil servant 2
discourage rogues from our politics.
cool Don't use all our money to buy shoes and private jets. Use ur old military boots and okada if necessary.
9) Let there be electricity, we don't want to be hugging transformers.
10) We want NTA to be clear like CNN, BBC, Aljazeera and so on

Funny grin

I'm a full blooded GEJ fan but if truly buhari can give us change, no problem. All we want is a one Nigeria and sustained economy.

God bless GEJ

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by prettyjo(f): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2015
rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos / Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.