Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (41425 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Adultnextdoor(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Yes!!!!Governor Rotimi Amaechi is truely the man!

6 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by NnamdiN: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Ymodulus:
Amaechi is one of the few respectable southerner. That don't think like the Igbo's majority.

He his an Hero, A respectable leader. And a role Model.
really? Because majority igbos didn't support buhari, we don't "think" well ? He's a respectable southerner and hero coz he supported buhari?

Your logic sha. Anyways it comes with defeat smiley, I hope your buhari doesn't disappoint you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Sibrah: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2015
A man who dared to be different by defiling a near ethnic-wide pattern of reasoning and approach. He didn't see APC as 'Hausa + Yoruba' party or allow all the shout of 'slave and master' interfere with his judgement.

9 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by sunvick(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Probability guides the decision of wise men ~~ Tulius Cicero

He was strong willed, resilient, and persisted in his course cos he considered what he will lose if the odd come against him. So he had to fight to finish.
My respect goes to him, his a true hero and a role model.
Just wondering whats going on in his deputy's mind who just defected just few day to election.

God bless you sir and all Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by sammiy: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2015
How culd I let dis great moment pass without voicing my admiration for ameachi persistence and fighting a gud fight against all odds till d very end. #Respect

8 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Adultnextdoor(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Why is this thread not on the frontpage yet?
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by wasak(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2015
A NEW DAWN
In this town, its a new dawn
A new one for everyone
A new hope for the poor man
A change for the common man

I look up and i look down
A new dawn is being born
No more corruption
Cos in my town, is a new dawn

From the land of the rising sun
We stood still for our son
For the birth of this new dawn
In my town, it's a new dawn

A welcome from everyone
Friends alike of this dawn
And foes alike as well known
A dream child of every town
In our town, its a new dawn

Congratulations everyone!!!
By: Oyeyemi abbas
Oyeyemiabbas@yahoo.com

Dedicated to all agents of change. Amaechi, you have always been a dogged fighter. I knew u from 2007 how you fought to the supreme Court to become the Governor of rivers. I'm not surprised at all, you have always been a hero'in ur own right' just as some have always been Oruobebes in their own rights

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by victoryalldway: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ameachi was not clever in enough, he has been used & he would soon be dumped. He might not realise now that he has committed a political suicide .

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Adultnextdoor(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
victoryalldway:
Ameachi was not clever in enough, he has been used & he would soon be dumped. He might not realise now that he has committed a political suicide .
.....You are very wrong!..Pls CHANGE your way of thinking!

9 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by dipotech: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, you are indeed an hero, God bless you.
Please be fair in your governance and remember the masses who supported your party.
Once again, i salute you strong willed, resilience, and persistence.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Rahmatuparker: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
U r a true hero, special appointment awaits u. Eyaah, I pity dat ur deputy Governor d most, wrong timing. He will b like had I known Its too late.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by suwailad(f): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
APC IS WINNING RIVERS STATE FOR SURE

4 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by cy4cent(f): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
orobs93:
Hw sud prepare is bags house of reps member wount fit him he sud think of relocating to aso rock [/quote author=orobs93 post=32232210]Hw sud prepare is bags house of reps member wount fit him he sud think of relocating to aso rock

Lollllllllzzzzz, you must be high on pure water!!!!!!!

what will you do? empty threats

A beg shift comot for road jare!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by andyanders: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rotimi a True Democrat. A Lion of Niger, a strong man with heart of a lion.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by obailala(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
It takes only a great man to think differently and defy an entire ethnic nationality (of which he belongs) and stand firm without compromise for what he believes in. Many myopic people may think he betrayed his people but that is very silly reasoning. A walk down the memory lane of history reveals that most heroes and society changers were initially seen as crazy saboteurs and they were opposed rabidly by their kinsmen.

Amaechi may have lost the battle (Rivers) but he certainly won the war.

9 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by oakson: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:
PDP made a very big mistake fighting amaechi. They have forgotten that he was a two terms speaker of the state house of reps and now a governor for two terms.Amaechi was wike's benefactor and you dont fight someone who you met in the game except you have all the resources he has in his arsenal.
This will really set the tone as to how people will vote in the forthcoming governorship elections in River's state.
Fact

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Lakeshizu(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi......A true Hero

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by akinsuraj(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Political General of our time,Rotimi Ameachi u are a blessing to ur generation, like others that have disappointed their generation but u never did.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by emmadejust(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2015

the best governor of his people and a standard setter....

bravo master.....

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Beedude(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
hungryboy:

Amaechi is a Judas,he will pay the price for this betrayal
U need food ,Just like FFK grin *hungryboy*

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by oluwafemim(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
theV0ice:
One hell of a crazy guy.

Only a madman (from the SS) would attempt to stand against the might of a SS presidency plus an aggressive and brutal first lady plus a wicked wike and still believe he won't be crushed.

He's just a crazy man.......but I like him
Yes,only a mad man.Whether they win the election of the governorship in rivers or not,Rotimi is already standing taller than all of them together.
I bet you,he is a god to them now.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by vislabraye(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:
PDP made a very big mistake fighting amaechi. They have forgotten that he was a two terms speaker of the state house of reps and now a governor for two terms.Amaechi was wike's benefactor and you dont fight someone who you met in the game except you have all the resources he has in his arsenal.
This will really set the tone as to how people will vote in the forthcoming governorship elections in River's state.

Amaechi lost the battle. yet won the war. He's not a genius as such, but for the negligence of the presidency he's now seen as a genius.
If Patience was President, I doubt she would have lost the way GEJ lost....

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by CaptainAmerica1: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
I admire this man so much. His confidence was so on point!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by kristisking(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
He is a betrayal.A prodigal son who sold his right to the north.He who dines with the devil should prepate to face the consequence.Amaechi northerners will soon call for your head.Do you even know you are being refered to as an infidel?

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Youngzedd(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sai Amaechi
Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by hayoakins(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
The big spender.

I salute his believe and courage.

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ngmgeek(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
I stated a few weeks ago that Rotimi Amaechi is one of the best political strategists in Nigeria and some Tanoids opened their stinking mouths. So I have been vindicated. Yeepa!!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by shizzleStar: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ymodulus:
Amaechi is one of the few respectable southerner. That don't think like the Igbo's majority.

He his an Hero, A respectable leader. And a role Model.
Is he now an igbo man? and please stick to topic

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by nagoma(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
theV0ice:
One hell of a crazy guy.

Only a madman (from the SS) would attempt to stand against the might of a SS presidency plus an aggressive and brutal first lady plus a wicked wike and still believe he won't be crushed.

He's just a crazy man.......but I like him

And he won. Congratulations to the ebullient and determined and focused governor of Rivers state - Amaechi.
Amaechi , Tinubu and Jega are my Heroes of CHANGE. I pray that Amaechi becomes the Nigeria's oil Minister while Tinubu becomes the APC party chairman. Oyegun becomes the Minister of the Niger Delta while Atiku is the APC BOT chairman.
I see Fayemi as the Finance Minister.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by PassingShot(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
When it's another time for the SS to produce a president, Chibuke Rotimi Amaechi will be a front runner for the position and he will surely get the support from the North and the SW.

Amaechi has a bright political future ahead of him.

10 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by mrcarter(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
Governor Rotimi Amaechi is the man of the moment,due to the fact that he has been intimated and rubbished by the camp of PDP(People Democratic Party)..yet this man stood his ground,resisted all forms of intimidation and inferiority attack,he had the mind of the citizens at heart and was determined to do whatever ever he could within his power to push the right presidential candidate forward and with the Almighty God behind him,he succeeded...I therefore dedicate this thread to you/a loyal governor for saving Nigeria....Pls drop your comment of respect for the hardworking and relentless Governor,"ROTIMI AMAECHI"...God bless you and God bless Nigeria!

God bless big brother nd history will never forget u

5 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ziccoit: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
The day PDP lost Amaechi was the day the party began its journey to electoral defeat! The most difficult man to defeat is not the most powerful but the one that doesn't backdown in the face of heavy blows. Amaechi is a dogged fighter.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.