Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (41442 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Edifyer: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
I salute Him..
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Mitsurugi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
The final icing would be the emergence of Dakuku Peterside in Rivers State! E go haaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd! grin
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Atyem(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
He was a tiger in the midst of lions, yet he triumphed, with perseverance and doggedness. good lesson for the hustling youth.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Stellaenefa(f): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
So much Respect for you
God Almighty bless you with more wisdom.
#CRA
#Presidentinthemaking

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Akasha(f): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Apparently y'all congratulating Amaechi dnt live in Rivers, people here dnt like him dats y APC lost massively here, rigging or not. Amaechi is a drama king with corrupt intentions as is his counterpart Tinubu. Buhari like Jonathan is a good man and a true statesman both are, but those behind them aburo ya.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by remsonik(f): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
vislabraye:

Amaechi lost the battle. yet won the war. He's not a genius as such, but for the negligence of the presidency he's now seen as a genius.
If Patience was President, I doubt she would have lost the way GEJ lost....
The biggest mistake GEJ made was allowing patience to get involved in whatever issues he had with amaechi and not putting a leash on her

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by seedorfg(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
I LIKE AMAECHI FOR HIS CAPABILITY AND ABILITY ON THIS ELECTION AND IN THE APC CREW

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
I salute this agent of change.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by shellworker: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi did not make any tangible impact. His impact would have been felt and seen if he had delivered Rivers state. After much bragging yet he could not get good votes for APC in Rivers state. He is no hero but a noise maker.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
the man is nobody's biatch - and his swagger is to die for

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by kceemart(f): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
hungryboy:

Amaechi is a Judas,he will pay the price for this betrayal
Tank u my brother.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by atikubaba(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ameachi is the biggest winner while Tele Ikuru is biggest loser.Congrats dogged fighter.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ajealadick(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
hungryboy:

As your name goes you shall continue to be hungry for touching the annoited one from the Lord himself.

Ameachi symbolizes success in the face of a mighty for. My governor has never lost a battle. He is the political general. Even the last elections he never engaged the wicked Wike cos he does not want to dent his record of winning spree. The best is yet to come.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by NewsHub: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi is an inspiration. I now know what it means to believe in something and follow it through till the end. What a determination!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by amnestylaw1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ame, a member of the tribe of Bourdillon,whose father, Chi has not forgotten him, is my role model and first hero as far as this election Is concerned.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ENDTIMES: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
victoryalldway:
Ameachi was not clever in enough, he has been used & he would soon be dumped. He might not realise now that he has committed a political suicide .

Dethroning gej, wike(d) and mama piss is definitely a lifetime achievement given the odds against him.

Open your eyes so that you can identify a hero when you see one.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by mooyguy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Please give him your grandma.
datbay:
I love that man...I can give him my grandma for a second wife.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Project400: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
....Suddenly, Nigerians have forgotten the popular slogan called - "corruption." smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ezystar(f): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi is a man my family respects so much to stand and fight for the truth irrespective of any obstacle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
hungryboy:

What price? Mheen! This man will be promoted by Buhari while all his enemies would be demoted.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by davic00: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
I CONGRATULATE THE LION HEART OF THE SOUTH-SOUTH, I BELIEVED BY NOW, THAT IT IS VERY CLEAR TO WIKE AND HIS GROUP THAT DAKUKU PIROO IS UNSTOPPABLE INTO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE AS THE SUCCESSOR OF THE GREAT GOV AMAECHI IJN,AMEN. 'COS' NO SOLDIERS OR MAMA PIECE AGENTS WILL COME TO THE AID OF PDP COME APRIL 11,2015.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by dollarlander: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
The Lion of Niger Delta.
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by shakiru991(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rotimi Amechi Man of d moment
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
shellworker:
Amaechi did not make any tangible impact. His impact would have been felt and seen if he had delivered Rivers state. After much bragging yet he could not get good votes for APC in Rivers state. He is no hero but a noise maker.

Upon all the rigging PDP did in Rivers, Amaechi still achieved that much. HE IS A HERO!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Akasha:
Apparently y'all congratulating Amaechi dnt live in Rivers, people here dnt like him dats y APC lost massively here, rigging or not. Amaechi is a drama king with corrupt intentions as is his counterpart Tinubu. Buhari like Jonathan is a good man and a true statesman both are, but those behind them aburo ya.

Another tribalistic person

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ElfEnomenOo: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi.

Respect

I know they won't let your protege Dakuku win, but both of you can hold your heads up high

You will be remembered and both of you will still have a key or pivotal role to play towards making this nation better again.

#SaiAPC #SaiBuhari #SaiOsinbajo #SaiAmaechi #ChangeWeDemanded #ChangeWeGot #OneNigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ameachi is very loyal,despite all the cricitism by his people,he stood on his feet same as Governor Rochas Okorocha

Ameachi is a fighter
Ameachi is loyal

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by dammytosh: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
That is our new Chief Of Staff.

Amaechi

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Demdem(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
The best Governor Rivers have ever had in recent times.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Missmossy(f): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
I concur, he is the man of the people and infact a big hero of Nigeria! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by kingsjeroneyah: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
R- otimi = RESILIENT.
A- maechi = ACHIEVER.
C- hibuike = CHARISMATIC.
EBULIENT PERSONNEL OF D CENTURY.
KUDOS TO HIM

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by ezystar(f): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Akasha:
. I Live in ph and I can tell u dat Amaechi is d man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking / Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.