Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence (6867 Views)

Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
djon78:
Despite the fact that I supported GEJ, I commend the outcome, despite the rigging( from both sides), I believe this was truly the will of the people, see as many were rejoicing.
The greatest legacy of this election was GEJs congratulating Gen Buhari even b4 final result came, infact it was unAfrican. I was analysing global news about this election and I noticed that the world were shocked, they were expecting us to by now killing ourselves, but lo rather there is peace. Let it be known that Nigeria has passed another milestone. We did it with ebola now this election.
I salute Gen Buhari, he must hit the ground running because he has a great task ahead for him to fulfill the wishes of his millions of supporters and cynics that are at the corner waiting for him to fail.

As for we Igbos we need to do a soul searching, we really need true and visionary leaders not the contractors we have today. We need to banish the past wound of the war and learn how to relate with other ethnicities, we have a lot to learn from them, though we have our unique strength they also can learn from us.
Finaly I think the unique features and attributes of each ethnic group is great for this nation, it is just that we have not known how to rightly apply it. God has brought us together, we are African brothers. So let us embrace peace. Dalu

This is one of the most beautiful posts I've ever seen on nairaland! God bless you mightily. You've sown love and you shall reap eternal bliss!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by emmatok(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
There is no reason why Nigeria should continue being a united country when we now place ethnic interests over competence and performance. The yorubas have supported with the hausas to return to the status quo of their born to rule. I don't expect any democracy dividend from a buhari presidency for the masses because Buhari didn't even present a manifesto. All he did was sell his ethnicity to his north while the yorubas did for their region.
Jonathan has done more for the north than any president from the north and yet tribalism defeated him. I want to ask all igbos to boycott this government and prepare for the next election with awareness and tribalism. Igbos should make sure that they are not shortchanged in the upcoming census. There is no reason why katsina should have more population than Anambra.

Enough said!

And the SS voted based on the same Tribalism.
Do you expect a region ravaged by wars for four years to Vote GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by Wsdm: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
christopher123:

but the post didnt say why IGbo will never rule, I gave answer to why igbo are not interested in presidency for now...when they are interested in presidency they will get it, trust igbos and their aggressive way of doing things...igbo are just seriously interested in having the biggest economy in Africa which is Nigeria and west african economy and from the look of things they are not doing badly in that aspect ..after considering that the North have the highest level of poverty and iliteracy yet they have been ruling and take yoruba that produced obasanjo and shonekan yet they have the highest brown mud houses in ibadan and ogbomosho then having the highest touts and omo nile in the whole ASfrica ..that made igbo to focus on economic path and group economics is what they practise

we can just let boko haram bomb North the after we do the clean up which we will be paid, that is the African Jews.I am not losing sleep over GMB-GEJ madness all I am interested is how to ensure my proposals get approved and how I can have a business In ghana and Lagos....so that is igbo

jews are not in power but they rule by proxy and igbo are good students of jews

So can we go back to the threa topic bro
It is good idea. But that is only if you people are ever united to pursue that front.
Let me educate you little about the North perchance you may learn some lesson.
Aliyu Babangida of Niger state is from Sokoto state by origin.
Shekarau the former Governor of Kano state is also from Sokoto.
In the North, there is nothing like state of Origin so far you are from the North.
They are accomodating to others; that is why they have the highest number of 'imigrants' from other parts of the country- Ask why the Igbos in the North would rather die there than leave for his home land. You may want to argue that but i dont care.
Do you have any of such qualities in your tribe?Permit me to take my leave as i am in celebration mood right now. Thanks.
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by ribbit: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Tinubu ask them to vote for GEJ.... he negotiated for his pocket
lmao.. you mumu die
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by HzRF(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Make dem try am.

They did the same during OBJ and Yardua's administration. How has that worked for them?

Let them kill themselves in the SS.......it would make 2019 much more easier for another Yoruba-Hausa-Fulani team.
I just laugh at most. U think a war with ND at this moment is not a big deal
When they fought d Almighty obj and yaradua dey ended up winning (amnesty/govt attention) u think gej emergence as VP was just lyk DAT .
Apart d fact DAT d economy will completely shut down when these militant will burst and sell oil in black market to reenforce
Nigeria will be push to d breaking point
Sincerely m a Yoruba but these pple is still indispensable till our economy is diversified
Oil went into recession aregbe has not paid 5mnths salary we just entered into d sixth month today
Tell me who will produce d oil whenanother crisis ensued
Let's stop encouraging war
Peace is key
I don't blame d igbos and I jaw for not been happy

History shows they are always been sidelined
And for 100yrs they can't boast of 10yrs as d leader of dis country

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by HzRF(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Raiders:
GEJ would still have lost if Buhari had chosen Rochas or an Igbo man as VP. This election was never about Buhari because he has been rejected 3 times by Nigerians. This election was about Nigerians passing a vote of no confident on GEJ/PDP government. APC knew that Nigerians wanted change from PDP that is why their slogan was Change

Bros forget
Itz d combo that has always delivered
North/sw
Forget change
When those that will have a say are once in pdp ?
And more are likely to cross over
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by christopher123(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wsdm:

It is good idea. But that is only if you people are ever united to pursue that front.
In the North, there is nothing like state of Origin so far you are from the North.
They are accomodating to others; that is why they have the highest number of 'imigrants' from other parts of the country- Ask why the Igbos in the North would rather die there than leave for his home land. You may want to argue that but i dont care.
Do you have any of such qualities in your tribe?Permit me to take my leave as i am in celebration mood right now. Thanks.

ignorance is bliss
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by christopher123(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
HzRF:

I just laugh at most. U think a war with ND at this moment is not a big deal
When they fought d Almighty obj and yaradua dey ended up winning (amnesty/govt attention) u think gej emergence as VP was just lyk DAT .
Apart d fact DAT d economy will completely shut down when these militant will burst and sell oil in black market to reenforce
Nigeria will be push to d breaking point
Sincerely m a Yoruba but these pple is still indispensable till our economy is diversified
Oil went into recession aregbe has not paid 5mnths salary we just entered into d sixth month today
Tell me who will produce d oil whenanother crisis ensued
Let's stop encouraging war
Peace is key
I don't blame d igbos and I jaw for not been happy

History shows they are always been sidelined
And for 100yrs they can't boast of 10yrs as d leader of dis country

igbos are not yet talking about presidency, they are busy with economic emancipation and domination...when they are done there, they will face the presidency and trust the igbos, they are aggressive they will ge it by hook or crook.

i know my people

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by HzRF(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Not just tribalism bro, it's a victory banked on ignorance. (illiteracy wins knowledge because the knowledgeable are few) Trust me, any developed nation has seen that Africa can never move forward.

My frnd said this but I hope it wnt be
Based on d votes itz true
Yoruba has high literary but 70% went vote
The Igbo nko 60% went

Hausa with d highest illiteracy 101% turn out
Just appeal to dem
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by snowland(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
eyeview:
Let's be sincere,the north voted buhari because he was their own,not because he had any better programme that GEJ.
The west voted Buhari simply because of the Osibanjo/Tinubu factor. Afterall,buhari has been contesting since,why didn't they recognise him as the change all this while.
I ask an ardent yoruba Apc supporter if he would have been clamouring for this change if Buhari had chosen Rochas or Ngige as running mate,he never answered.
Its all tribal.
Last note: let's pray that Apc learns from GEJ and provide a level electoral playing field to vote them out when they fail to perform(though I doubt).

Please keep that sentiment aside. Yorubas are the most de-tribalized set of people who vote based on competence and not they way you are painting them. If that is not the case, do you think Jonathan will have all the votes he had from the SW?. Yoruba are not bigots. We are not blinded by tribalism. All your rant should be directed to the poeple from your southern part of the country. In 2011, when Buhari contested, Pastor Tunde Bakare was his running mate, did Buhari win because of Tunde Bakare despite him being a Yoruba man?. Yorubas votd enmass for Jonathan. We did not see Jonathan as a non-Yoruba man. We saw him as the person that was competent for the job. And in 2015, the same Jonathan we thought was competent was discovered not to be up to the task and he was booted out.
Your Jonathan got millions of vote from the SW and millions from the North as well. Please tell me how many vote did Buhari get from your SE/SS. Not up to 500K. Now tell me who voted based on tribalism?.

You are just a kettle painting pot black. It's high time you do away with your tribalism and embrace the wind of change for the betterment of the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by rusher14: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Tinubu ask them to vote for GEJ.... he negotiated for his pocket

So TINUBU did this in 2011 yet in 2015 could only convince 130,000 more people than GEJ?

Fact is there is a growing sophistication of the electorate and even public opinion could be swayed by sentiments, bias and selfish benefits choice is still a personal thing.

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by dunkem21(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
rusher14:

And in 2011?

Tinubu creeped in to Aso rock.
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Ok, Ijaw. Leave the crying for the Ijaws. Your numbers were irrelevant.

Th Ijaws won't cry; we don't cry.

We have simply come to understand the game better. It's all about forging an alliance with a region in other to get what you want. Period.

It's called politics, and we're gradually coming of age in it.

My deepest respect and love go to the SE people for their show of love during this elections; of course not forgetting the Akwa Ibomites and the Rivers people.
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by obailala(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
There is no reason why Nigeria should continue being a united country when we now place ethnic interests over competence and performance. The yorubas have supported with the hausas to return to the status quo of their born to rule. I don't expect any democracy dividend from a buhari presidency for the masses because Buhari didn't even present a manifesto. All he did was sell his ethnicity to his north while the yorubas did for their region.
Jonathan has done more for the north than any president from the north and yet tribalism defeated him. I want to ask all igbos to boycott this government and prepare for the next election with awareness and tribalism. Igbos should make sure that they are not shortchanged in the upcoming census. There is no reason why katsina should have more population than Anambra.

Enough said!
The main reason GEJ lost isn't because of the north because the north you talk about also voted Buhari in 2011 but he lost. GEJ lost because both the middle belt and the south west that supported him massively in 2011 got sick and tired and withdrew their support and this was because of 2 things:

1. GEJ's unparalleled incompetence which was obvious to all and sundry (both foreigners and Nigerians alike)
2. The fact that even though his incompetence was so glaring, the people of the SE and SS could not for a second see any single flaw in him but instead, chose to insult the sensibilities of others for daring to complain.

If anyone wants to talk of tribalism, then I must say the SE and SS took tribalism to a ridiculous and senselessly provoking level in the past 4 years all because of a support for Jonathan. Every tribe has a bit of tribalism in them but it becomes really obscene when you come out in full public glare and scream about your support of a particular person SOLELY because the person is of your tribe. Only the northerners have been known to exhibit this indiscretion in their own tribalism but they can be forgiven because 95% of their population are stark illiterates. I cant say the same of the southerners though because we are quite educated and enlightened. I remember vividly the case of the aviation minister who was unfortunate to be caught red handed in some fraud. Up till now, many Igbos do not think there is anything wrong in what she did and they go further to even insult the sensibilities of everyone else by publicly declaring that she should be freed SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE IS IGBO. For the first time in my life, I felt really embarrassed being from the SE during the Stella Oduah saga.

For once, people need to look inwards and stop blaming others for every single misfortune. This particular attitude of blaming others for every single misfortune (even those caused by an act of God) also played a pivotal role in losing GEJ the support of the SW and MB who voted him in 2011.
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by christopher123(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
when people say igbo lose election you ask how, Igbo never lose, the losers are south south, they lost credibility, they lost their mind and they will lose their oil well and environment. Since 1070 igbo never ruled but it has not stop igbo from been the most educated tribe, it has not stooped igbo land from having the highest income distribution, it has not stopped igbo land from having industries ranging from ICT and car manufacturing, it has not stoped igbo from having the biggest online trading firms like www.slot.com, www.wakanow.com, www.PTVphones.com and biggest onlie blogs making million employing igbos such as linda ikeji, bella naija..it has not stoped igbo from progessing

one thing the lack of president did or is doing for igbo is that it made them understand that they do not have any body to depend but on their-selves and brain with God been on their side...

look at how the Yoruba and Hausa are bragging, that it what presidency does to them, it gives them wrong sense of fulfilment and achievement while their problem such as high level of touting, pverty, omo nili mentality, almajirism and polio and illiteracy looms around

since north have presidency have they produced likes of chimamanda, chinua, elechi amadi and other global known literary giants ..the answer is big No, yoruba managed only Wole soyinka thats all.

You can see what dependence on politics and governance can do to some region. The same way dependence on oil never impacted on Niger delta, the best thing depend on yourself

KEEP SAYING WE ARE APC...LET ME KNOW IF APC Will buy you that car that you will drive, buy you that great perfume or put food on your tables....

Bunch of confused lots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by christopher123(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wsdm:

when people say igbo lose election you ask how, Igbo never lose, the losers are south south, they lost credibility, they lost their mind and they will lose their oil well and environment. Since 1070 igbo never ruled but it has not stop igbo from been the most educated tribe, it has not stooped igbo land from having the highest income distribution, it has not stopped igbo land from having industries ranging from ICT and car manufacturing, it has not stoped igbo from having the biggest online trading firms like www.slot.com, www.wakanow.com, www.PTVphones.com and biggest onlie blogs making million employing igbos such as linda ikeji, bella naija..it has not stoped igbo from progessing

one thing the lack of president did or is doing for igbo is that it made them understand that they do not have any body to depend but on their-selves and brain with God been on their side...

look at how the Yoruba and Hausa are bragging, that it what presidency does to them, it gives them wrong sense of fulfilment and achievement while their problem such as high level of touting, pverty, omo nili mentality, almajirism and polio and illiteracy looms around

since north have presidency have they produced likes of chimamanda, chinua, elechi amadi and other global known literary giants ..the answer is big No, yoruba managed only Wole soyinka thats all.

You can see what dependence on politics and governance can do to some region. The same way dependence on oil never impacted on Niger delta, the best thing depend on yourself

KEEP SAYING WE ARE APC...LET ME KNOW IF APC Will buy you that car that you will drive, buy you that great perfume or put food on your tables....

Bunch of confused lots

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by anonimi: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Make dem try am.

They did the same during OBJ and Yardua's administration. How has that worked for them?.

Did you hear about amnesty for them from Yar'Adua same thing Buhari was asking for Boko Haram terrorists
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by fairheven: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Enough said!
Ppl are free to chose who they support... And why should you term that "tribalism"?... So wen and if Jonathan wins,it is competence an patriotism but if buhari wins,its tribalism?
Let me educate you ...in Nigeria power is between north an south.buhari ,as a northerner can either go with south easterner ,or south westerner.. Having tried the persons of Chuba Okadigbo an Senator Ben Obi previously as easterners ,he decided to try pastor Tuned Bakare an yomi Osibanjo ...as westerners an finally has succeeded... So how do you blame him?
It only takes a child to say that the north an East are political foes...far from it.,the first republic was the marriage of north an south east in form of Tarawa belewa and Nnamdi Azikiwe,the second republic was also between She hu shagari and Alex Ekwueme...but some ppl were too myopic to belif in a propaganda that buhari,a northerner can not work with the IBO...an the few wise amongst us like Rochas Okorocha and Chris Ngige were seen as enemies.
We were busy supporting a dead horse in person of Jonathan whose only project in the East was commissioning of architectural master plan of second Niger bridge cry embarassed so blame our zombie leaders.
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Forget kworoption and cluelessness kwuma! Jonathan lost this election for one reason only - he is not an abooki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by Rilikoko(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
I know it will take a while before d igbos swallow d bitter pill down their throat,honestly I empathize with you guys.But u guys shouldn't forget so quickly how your candidate gathered a whooping 22million votes,was d SE and SS votes that amounts to that? No! The SW was not blinded by tribe when they abandoned their son(Tunde Bakare) and voted for a SS and northerner as president and vp respectively but its convenient to accuse us of being tribalistic now abi...shebi Jonathan has turned d SE to paradise that is why u guys are crying more than d bereaved,igbos better situp and go back to d drawing table and charter a new and reasonable path politically or else...cos no region can lead d nation without d help of d other regions.WAKE UP!
@FreeGlobe
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by Wsdm: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
christopher123:

Bunch of confused lots
Oh my goodness!
Richness and development is a relative terminology. A man who drives that truck on the street of the North is contented with what God has provided for him far more than even a billionair from the East.
I am not asking any government to come and give me a car. What i ask of government is freedom,security and enabling environment for hard work to thrive.
It is your little knowledge of the impact of government policies on any kind of business that makes you think that you are not perturbed about the presidency. You may have to go and ask all the moribund companies simply due to bad govt policies on electric power supply .
Socialization is when you integrate your self with the reality of your environment. But i am sorry, you have not yet embrace this simple definition.
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by brotherly: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kano and katsina votes alone gave GMB this victory, all other votes just cancelled themselves out.

The unfortunate thing is a Fulani will now preside over next years fraudulent census which is a basis for political/voting power and distribution of our commonwealth
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by kellyJames5(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let's be truthful here;
The North voted Buhari not because of his manifesto or agenda but because he is their own.
Call an average Northerner and ask him to name any agenda of Buhari that appeals to him,he would be looking at you like a m.oron.
So,Buhari and Osibanjo emerging as the president and vice president of this country respectively, wasn't because their competency or accountability but because of the tribalistic and fanatical altitude of the North and West.
#Bittertruth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by christopher123(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wsdm:

Oh my goodness!
Richness and development is a relative terminology. A man who drives that truck on the street of the North is contented with what God has provided for him far more than even a billionair from the East.
I am not asking any government to come and give me a car. What i ask of government is freedom,security and enabling environment for hard work to thrive.
It is your little knowledge of the impact of government policies on any kind of business that makes you think that you are not perturbed about the presidency. You may have to go and ask all the moribund companies simply due to bad govt policies on electric power supply .
Socialization is when you integrate your self with the reality of your environment. But i am sorry, you have not yet embrace this simple definition.

oh let us take a look at the moribund companies...the truth must be said 80-95% of them are been run down by the same yoruba and hausa people ..do you want us to do the statistics,oya name those moribound firms i will tell you the MDs and GMD.Do we start

We know those that put us in this madness, and we are talking that GEJ is clueless they brought in Senile one

Lord help us
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by egift(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

Enough said!
[/s]

Painiac grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by millhouse: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
no b lie
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by imsuboi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
eyeview:

May God bless you. You have spoken my entire mind. I need to connect with people like you so that we'll start building a new set of young leaders from the east that can see and control things differently for our region in the nearest future.

Please send me a pm.

Cc:
Eyeview
Christopher123
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by imsuboi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
djon78:
Despite the fact that I supported GEJ, I commend the outcome, despite the rigging( from both sides), I believe this was truly the will of the people, see as many were rejoicing.
The greatest legacy of this election was GEJs congratulating Gen Buhari even b4 final result came, infact it was unAfrican. I was analysing global news about this election and I noticed that the world were shocked, they were expecting us to by now killing ourselves, but lo rather there is peace. Let it be known that Nigeria has passed another milestone. We did it with ebola now this election.
I salute Gen Buhari, he must hit the ground running because he has a great task ahead for him to fulfill the wishes of his millions of supporters and cynics that are at the corner waiting for him to fail.

As for we Igbos we need to do a soul searching, we really need true and visionary leaders not the contractors we have today. We need to banish the past wound of the war and learn how to relate with other ethnicities, we have a lot to learn from them, though we have our unique strength they also can learn from us.
Finaly I think the unique features and attributes of each ethnic group is great for this nation, it is just that we have not known how to rightly apply it. God has brought us together, we are African brothers. So let us embrace peace. Dalu

my brother, for how long shall we tolerate this?
Are we moving forward or backward as a country??

It's high time we told ourselves the truth.

Tribalism is in our blood, the sooner we realize it and split, the better for us.

I'll keep saying this; "One Nigeria" is a scam
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by christopher123(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
imsuboi:

Please send me a pm.

Cc:
Eyeview
Christopher123

noted
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by christopher123(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
imsuboi:

my brother, for how long shall we tolerate this?
Are we moving forward or backward as a country??

It's high time we told ourselves the truth.

Tribalism is in our blood, the sooner we realize it and split, the better for us.

I'll keep saying this; "One Nigeria" is a scam

this is what they have refused to believe, EU countries are formed based on ethnicities, Asian based on ethnicities, south AMERICAN COUNTRIES SAME. we just cant continue in this hell hole...

we need some space and we form alliance like EU not been in same country....
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by christopher123(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
kellyJames5:
Let's be truthful here;
The North voted Buhari not because of his manifesto or agenda but because he is their own.
Call an average Northerner and ask him to name any agenda of Buhari that appeals to him,he would be looking at you like a m.oron.
So,Buhari and Osibanjo emerging as the president and vice president of this country respectively, wasn't because their competency or accountability but because of the tribalistic and fanatical altitude of the North and West.
#Bittertruth.

a bottle of vodka on me...u just killed it, it hurt but its the truth
Re: Buhari's Presidency: Tribalism Wins Competence by golddeejay(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
rusher14:

And in 2011?
u dey mind them? I forgot GMB presented an ibo man as his VP in the last election, that is y the yorubas did nt vote for him. The ibos are trying to justify their tribalism by labelling others tribalistic. The only reason y the yorubas did nt vote for GEJ dis time is because of his adminstration's performance

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... / 5 States With Poorest Infrastructure In The Nigeria / Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.