Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... (1813 Views)

Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by obi4eze(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Moderator you can ban me for all I care but if you followed the thread in which Barcanista talked about the unwanton attack against him you would not know that he lied and insulted the sensibilities of some Nairalanders who have evidence against him.

Barcanista give it up. You are shameless and really need to apologize if you want to redeem your lost reputation or better still, deactivate your account.

Rawani has evidence against you but his thread has been deleted. Berem and Clerverly were about to add to your sorrows before the same thread was taken off.

Your defection was a deception.

So your conscience was bought over with the promise of a Ministerial Aide position?

Were you actually threatened and if you were are you the only one who was threatened among the chief supporters of Buhari?

Gbawe has been vindicated after all.

Can you remember what I told you on that thread of yours when you were ranting up and down the politics section?

Give it up bro! Your ambition has failed and you have been busted.

Please prove me wrong!

MzJackBauress
Rilwayne001
wasak
Omenka
donphilopus
Obiagelli
UrennaNkoli
Demdem
PassingShot
NgeneUkwenu

6 Likes

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by Spactacle(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
embarassed
Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by Tvegas(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
All i expect from him is to humble himself and agree he miscalculated with the southwest politics. With that he may have my forgiveness and earn my respect again.

2 Likes

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by tomakint: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
For crying out loud, don't you pests ever get tired of peddling lies against your fellow forumites? undecided Seun bring down this thread along with the poster!

1 Like

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by ozo13(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin
Tvegas:
All i expect from him is to humble himself and agree he miscalculated with the southwest politics. With that he may have my forgiveness and earn my respect again.

1 Like

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by obi4eze(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
tomakint:
For crying out loud, don't you pests ever get tired of peddling lies against your fellow forumites undecided Seun bring down this thread along with the poster!
That's the worst he can do but I've made my point.

2 Likes

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by fiftynaira(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
tomakint:
For crying out loud, don't you pests ever get tired of peddling lies against your fellow forumites? undecided Seun bring down this thread along with the poster!
. Bros don't u think is time for u to change ur signature U still dey sleep!

2 Likes

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by datguru: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let this guy be jaree, what has happened has happened and its past tense
Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by obi4eze(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tvegas:
Exactly but he still claimed right on his thread last night. I decided not to comment but after I saw Rawani's thread I was shocked.

1 Like

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by Tvegas(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
obi4eze:

Exactly but he still claimed right on his thread last night. I decided not to comment but after I saw Rawani's thread I was shocked.
Its a pity i didnt see what Rawani posted before it was deleted. My view is that he has the right of association but he should have kept quiet on his reasons . Selling us the security concerns seems bogus at best.

2 Likes

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by obi4eze(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tvegas:

Its a pity i didnt see what Rawani posted before it was deleted. My view is that he has the right of association but he should have kept quiet on his reasons selling us the security concerns seems bogus at best.
Looks like you saw what I posted on Rawani's thread because this is exactly what I posted.

1 Like

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by tomakint: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
fiftynaira:
. Bros don't u think is time for u to change ur signature U still dey sleep!
That one.......just leave it like that because that signature will still come back to 'haunt' you guys on the long run. Besides, that's the only way I can immortalize the true democrat that ever grace the political landscape of this Country, in the person of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Anything else......

1 Like

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by Brimmie(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ministerial Aide Position!? shocked cheesy cheesy Barau!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by Brimmie(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
obi4eze:

Looks like you saw what I posted on Rawani's thread because this is exactly what I posted.

Pls, some of us need to hear the gist biko! cheesy cheesy

cc: Rawani

1 Like

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by Desteenee(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Op please go and find a job. Leave Barcanista alone as you are not getting younger o.Don't say I didn't warn you!
Anyways big congrats to GMB.
Pro-GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by obi4eze(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Desteenee:
Op please go and find a job. Leave Barcanista alone as you are not getting younger o.Don't say I didn't warn you!
Pro-GEJ till 2019!
Can you please give me one? SA to Mama Peace won't be bad...
Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by Chinemeokpann: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
OP I support you!

Ride on
Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by PastorAji(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Desteenee:
Pro-GEJ till 2019!
Desteenee:
Pro-GEJ till 2019!

I smell Uncle Barcanista
Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by Desteenee(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
obi4eze:

Can you please give me one? SA to Mama Peace won't be bad...
I would have love to, but the position is for a sane person.
Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by Desteenee(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
PastorAji:

I smell Uncle Barcanista
You perceive wrong sir.
Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2015
obi4eze:
Moderator you can ban me for all I care but if you followed the thread in which Barcanista talked about the unwanton attack against him you would not know that he lied and insulted the sensibilities of some Nairalanders who have evidence against him.

Barcanista give it up. You are shameless and really need to apologize if you want to redeem your lost reputation or better still, deactivate your account.

Rawani has evidence against you but his thread has been deleted. Berem and Clerverly were about to add to your sorrows before the same thread was taken off.

So your conscience was bought over with the promise of a Ministerial Aide position?

Were you actually threatened and if you were are you the only one who was threatened among the chief supporters of Buhari?

Can you remember what I told you on that thread of yours when you were ranting up and down the politics section?

Please prove me wrong!

MzJackBauress
Rilwayne001
wasak
Omenka
donphilopus
Obiagelli
UrennaNkoli
Demdem
PassingShot
NgeneUkwenu

The protection seeker is a shameless liar

1 Like

Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by omenka(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
obi4eze:
Moderator you can ban me for all I care but if you followed the thread in which Ba*rcanista talked about the unwanton attack against him you would not know that he lied and insulted the sensibilities of some Nairalanders who have evidence against him.

Bar*canista give it up. You are shameless and really need to apologize if you want to redeem your lost reputation or better still, deactivate your account.

Please prove me wrong!

MzJackBauress
Rilwayne001
wasak
Omenka
donphilopus
Obiagelli
UrennaNkoli
Demdem
PassingShot
NgeneUkwenu
Let's let the dude be. He deserves none of these publicity whether negative or positive.
Re: So Barcanista Lied About His Reasons For Defection... by wasak(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
omenka:
Let's let the dude be. He deserves none of these publicity whether negative or positive.

Seriously but d guy really disappointed some of us. I really wonder what Buhari,Amaechi nd others have done to suddenly become devils.

(1)

From The Blood-soaked Battlefields Of Lagos:the Story Of Street Cultism / James Hadley Chase Novels Readers Let's Meet: Which Of The Novels Have You Read? / Need An Urgent Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.