Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (22026 Views)

Akeredolu Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pics / Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return / Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Akshow: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
elbaraj001:
C u..mumu..
U no get common sense...what happened in ivory coast when Allasan..Qatara defeated d incumbent?...sometimes is beta to keep shut wen u lack wat to say...Olodo...learn from odas history...ode

Na real oponu ayirada and oloriburuku u be. Must u insult me before u make ur point? Are u blind to my opening sentence where I commended the president for doing the right thing? Was Fayemi not an incumbent when he lost? Didn't he accept it gracefully? Will Jonathan be the first?

But celebrating it as if he is a hero, comparing him to Mandela and worshipping him all over social media is lowering standard cos the presidency is not his birthright. I'm more than ready to insult u and ur generations today if u quote me throwing insult at me again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
With the advent of this new slogan "say baba", as a praise leader in church, will you still sing "somebody say baba" as one of ur choruses?? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Keneking:
Nigeria would be Great again.

Americans would accept Visa on arrival for any Nigerian soon grin

Sai Buhari....success is guaranteed......
Amen. This is one of my heart desires I want to see in reality. Let us be doing shakara to these countries sef; denying their visa applications.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by coogar: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
jaybee3:

He even reassured Oga Jona which should go a long way in dousing mama piss's tension. She can now rest easy but too bad she can’t feed off the 1B + feeding budget (She needs to shed the weight anyway)

What we lacked was an upright man with extreme integrity that people can feed off

he's a good man.
i believe in him & if he fails to perform in the next 4 years, we will boot him out too.

Kayworld26:
Reassuring speech there MR PRESIDENT(elect) wink
Never been this proud of being a Nigerian
God bless and keep us all. cool

you follow politics too?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats GMB/PYO!!!!

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by CORNELPY(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
victory is our
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
talktrue1:
Even the card reader rejected GEJ
Phahahahahahahaha. That was the beginning of his defeat. We should pay attention to little things; they matter even if they appear insignificant!
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
ogene007:

Don't you think your expectations of this guy is quite unrealistic? Are you expecting magic, rather than realistic policy driven approach to solving problems? Please, stop preparing yourself for heart ache. Buhari is not a magician.
No one forced him to make those promises. He made them with his own mouth and he should work towards fulfilling his promises.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Marlicque:
Congratulations to the people's General.......... Am still having goose pimples from yesterday's victory grin grin grin

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Long Live NIGERIA!!!!
My dear, no be only you oh. E be like say I dey dream. Even GEJ wey concede defeat surprise me. Simple man but unfortunate to be surround with bad advisers and opportunists.
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by freecitizn: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Great. Baba now has one more certificate! Sai Baba!!! cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
I like APC social media handlers oh. Now now dem don upload Buhari's C of R. They are good! I like the way they keep Nigerians abreast with issues on ground. Never underestimate the POWER OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA; that where the masses congregate!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
3kay945:
NEPA couldn't allow me watch this sweet speech..
You aren't the only one.
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Marlicque: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
My dear, no be only you oh. E be like say I dey dream. Even GEJ wey concede defeat surprise me. Simple man but unfortunate to be surround with bad advisers and opportunists.

You have said it all my dear........ am becoming so emotional for GEJ right now...... cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by 3kay945(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
You aren't the only one.

I don on gen. cool
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Elzends(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Akshow:
In as much as I commend and respect the
President for accepting defeat because we
all know power is sweet and intoxicating, I
still have some reservations about the
encomiums and hero worshiping of
President Jonathan all over the social media
for doing what is morally, intellectually,
legally an constitutionally right. Let's not
lower standard. He is d incumbent, has
control of all forces, conducted election,
international observers declared the election
fair, he clearly lost, and he accepted defeat,
what is heroic here? Are we expecting him
to rrfuse d election result or what? Even if
he will do that, there is a proper channel so
whats the fuss about accepting defeat by the
president? Lets not blow it out of proportion
jooor. He did a honourable thing, that's it.
This is Nigeria, a lot of politicians wouldn't have done what Goodluck did, despite the conditions.
You seem not to understand the meaning of the term '' power of incumbency ''
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by 3kay945(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
With the advent of this new slogan "say baba", as a praise leader in church, will you still sing "somebody say baba" as one of ur choruses?? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Alezy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
No one forced him to make those promises. He made them with his own mouth and he should work towards fulfilling his promises.
6million likes
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by ikorodureporta: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dd u see Keyamo...
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by chibas: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
my congratulation goes to the masses who voted en mass for buhari.
My congrulation also goes to the president elect general buhari,may your reign bring fortune to me and my family AMEN.
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by chibas: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
my congratulation goes to the masses who voted en mass for buhari.
My congrulation also goes to the president elect general buhari,may your reign bring fortunes to me and my family AMEN.
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Alezy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
lolz...i tire o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
coogar:

he's a good man.
i believe in him & if he fails to perform in the next 4 years, we will boot him out too.

you follow politics too?
I try...lol
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by amoduganja: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
#Buharinowthatyouareabouttodie who will succeed you? How will all the thieves in APC share share the spoils of war?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Bamss1: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Change has come to Nigeria, let every nation, every tongue and every tribe begin to bow..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
360degree:
Once more COngratulation to President-elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo and to general Nigerian People. I salute the courage and patriotic disposition of President Jonathan.
Long live Nigeria
Prof Yemi OsinbajoBefore now, Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter
Rain Assembly raised an alarm that the position of Vice
President brought up by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was not
vacant, many people waved it aside.
The controversial man of God said then that he was asked to
write a resignation letter even before the conduction of the
election. Today, his word seems coming to fruition as we
gathered that professor Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo, the vice
president-elect has been asked to resign which he did this
morning.
Meanwhile, Pastor Osinbajo in his statement cited that God
spoke to him to squarely face His work and leave politics for the
partisans.
Professor Osinbajo is a Nigerian Senior Advocate, Professor of
Law and a Senior Partner at a law firm. He became the vice
president-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after APC
beat PDP in the 2015 presidential election.
You know what date is today, you’ve just been caught off
guard! A P R I L F O O L AGAIN!!!!!
Welcome to the Month of April! Month of a new era!
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Bamss1: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
You aren't the only one.
we plenty..
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
iyatrustee:
I can imagine what is going through the General's mind

destiny can only be delayed, it cannot be denied!
Prof Yemi OsinbajoBefore now, Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter
Rain Assembly raised an alarm that the position of Vice
President brought up by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was not
vacant, many people waved it aside.
The controversial man of God said then that he was asked to
write a resignation letter even before the conduction of the
election. Today, his word seems coming to fruition as we
gathered that professor Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo, the vice
president-elect has been asked to resign which he did this
morning.
Meanwhile, Pastor Osinbajo in his statement cited that God
spoke to him to squarely face His work and leave politics for the
partisans.
Professor Osinbajo is a Nigerian Senior Advocate, Professor of
Law and a Senior Partner at a law firm. He became the vice
president-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after APC
beat PDP in the 2015 presidential election.
You know what date is today, you’ve just been caught off
guard! A P R I L F O O L AGAIN!!!!!
Welcome to the Month of April! Month of a new era!
Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by sunnyolads1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats to the people's General. it was indeed victory deserved. General Muhammad Buhari has made history in Nigeria political terrain having contested for three times and finally won in the fourth time. first of such through perseverance and persistence. A great lessons was learnt through this General despite all the damaging documentaries on different media (AIT and others) yet he remained resolute. While others(ruling party)were raining abuses and curses upon the opposition he diligently mapping out his way to succeed and finally succeeded. That's a lesson.
Then I studied one thing about Goodluck Jonathan that he is not a bad person as people termed him but he was surrounded by bad people and they eventually led him to defeat despite all hug dollars and naira spent. Today only the President came to office while all these sycophants were nowhere to be found. This is a lesson too.
Once again congratulations to General Muhammad Buhari,the next President of the Federal republic of Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by olasoji1: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2015

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by Akshow: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Elzends:

This is Nigeria, a lot of politicians wouldn't have done what Goodluck did, despite the conditions.
You seem not to understand the meaning of the term '' power of incumbency ''

Dont get me wrong, i commend him for accepting defeat. But making it look like it is something heroic is not cool, power of incumbency or not. The world is watching, no incumbent can clearly lost an election and refuse to hand over. Remember Gbagbo of Ivory cost? where is he today?

President Jonathan did the most sensible and honourable thing to do. Failure to do that will plunge this country into chaos and he too will most likely spend the rest of his life in prison. Samuel Doe and Charles Taylor comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC by adewad13(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
thank God am part of this historical moment. CHANGE IS INVALUABLE, INEVITABLE. UP LADOKITES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council / Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.