Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Qur'an Says About Jesus - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Qur'an Says About Jesus (6677 Views)

Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii" / What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. / RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Horus(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2009
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by shafiyah: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2009
i wonder why davidylan wont just accept a thing of common sense,and am sure you knew all you have been posting are all baseless but you are trying to make something out of nothing.i think you should accept that you have are wrong and accept Islam today because tomorrow may be too late.
and to sister halima i think quran allowed us debate on that which is best ,i did not see anything wrong in the discussion just that davidylan is taking it personal by abusing his fellow human and especially Jesus's GOD.my advice for him is to reason along with what he is reading in the bible instead of downloading each and everything he read and search for true knowledge or may be he is afraid of loosing his position in the church if he accept defeat.mind you i knew you are very good at abusing but i don't mind.MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH GUIDE YOU,PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND US ALL.[AMIN]
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by PurestBoy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
@Shafiyah,

shafiyah:

i wonder why davidylan wont just accept a thing of common sense,and am sure you knew all you have been posting are all baseless but you are trying to make something out of nothing.i think you should accept that you have are wrong and accept Islam today because tomorrow may be too late.
and to sister halima i think quran allowed us debate on that which is best ,i did not see anything wrong in the discussion just that davidylan is taking it personal by abusing his fellow human and especially Jesus's GOD.my advice for him is to reason along with what he is reading in the bible instead of downloading each and everything he read and search for true knowledge or may be he is afraid of loosing his position in the church if he accept defeat.mind you i knew you are very good at abusing but i don't mind.MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH GUIDE YOU,PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND US ALL.[AMIN]

Ha ah lol, accepting Islam indeed, and be like who? Mohammed? I'm sure you are ready to offer me your six-year old daughter to shag like your Mohammed did? Even your horrible name alone can discourage one from joining the violent religion
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by noetic(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2009
PurestBoy:

@Shafiyah,

Ha ah lol, accepting Islam indeed, and be like who? Mohammed? I'm sure you are ready to offer me your six-year old daughter to shag like your Mohammed did? Even your horrible name alone can discourage one from joining the violent religion
you will also be rewarded with 72 virgins in al`janat. They will probably be under 6 years old.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by PurestBoy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
noetic:

you will also be rewarded with 72 virgins in al`janat. They will probably be under 6 years old.

72 ke! Do you mean 72 girls for each man or all men are will share the 72?
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by noetic(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2009
PurestBoy:

72 ke! Do you mean 72 girls for each man or all men are will share the 72?
72 for only one man. You will have sex for all of eternity. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by shafiyah: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2009
now am convinced that you people have absolutely nothing good to offer just a bunch of nonsensical and idiotic talk.
an adage says silent is the best answer for fools,and am sure any further discussion with you people is like wasting of time and may be a sin before GOD because even though you knew you have been saying nonsense and you are not even sure about your religion but wont just reason to a thing of common sense may be is because you have been destined never to see the true way or the GLORIOUS QURAN VERSE THAT SAYS Blind and Deaf THEY WILL NEVER SEE THE WAY just fit you or may be before your death you will repent,until then i leave you to your destiny because further argument with people like you is just a wasting of time and i just cant stand the way you are abusing YOUR LORD[THE GOD OF JESUS]and saying absurd thing to his prophet.am always praying for you to be guide aright. please try and repent,our GOD,your GOD is oft forgiving,most merciful.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by seunbballo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
All i want all of us to do is to co-exist with Love, Peace, understanding and progresss rather than spending precious time arguing which is the true religion. If any follower of any religion is confused of which religion to follow, why don't you pray to God in ur bedroom ist and ask God what religion to follow. He will answer you and guide you if its truely from your heart.

-Living right and doing good rather than evil will create the right mindset for you to approach God and understand what a magnificent/loving and patient God he is.

-Think deeply and take a look physically at God's creation: Man, Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Fishes, Air we breath, Water(ocean, spring, mineral water, lake, beach, waterfall, Dam, river, etc), trees,regional weathers,rotation of the earth, time/day difference in different countries, fruits and vegetables, sand/soil, gravity, atmosphere, earth and other planetory bodies.

Thinking deeply about just what God has done for us makes us fools to be concentrating on violence and hate towards what God has created(Man) for the sake of religion. God himself knew everything before our existence, you don't need to fight one another about the true religion. If u get problem with another person religion, Go and ask God urself now and let him reveal himself to you who he is and if na God send you say make you go bring worshippers for am as if God no fit change all of us for the whole earth to be either christians or muslims.

Una no know say na like say God dey watch movie as him dey see us dey node him head. Even if God send person as Alfa or Pastor to bring worshippers to him, we go see sign say na God truely send you and i go see ur life say ur life dey well and right and me self if i wan follow any religion and i see say i dey at peace inside/out and my life dey good and dey move forward, i go follow that religion. No be by force the wey both of una (david, olawale,babs) dey argue.

Even if some fore fathers write am down say christian na him be the right religion or muslim na him be the right religion. As a grown ass man with knowledge, i don't need any written book for me to know that there is God. Looking around me and seeing God's creation (and offcourse i can't create them) will make me have the fear of God.

Then if i am still confussed as i think a lot of you guys are if not u will not be here arguing, i will stay in my bedroom and pray to the God who gave me life and who created the Heavens and the Earth: The God of Life, what is going on? Don't know what to follow or who to believe as the world is confused. I know you are the God who created Life and the God who created Heaven and Earth. Pls God open my ears and my heart to know the truth and who u re. Speak to me so that i will know what is rtight. After those prayers, God himself will show you, no be mouth!!!!!!!!!! He would never make anyone confused. No matter how long it takes for you to get the answer as its better to spend 1 year to get the right answer from God himself than to dey argue/fight for Religious Supremacy for centuries- as una dey continue wetin our fore fathers don do 4 past.(Omase oh!!!) I have tested him and my life has never remained the same again. I have joy in my heart on a daily basis.

I would advise anyone here who is confused to turn to God and question him for answers as he is truely a Kind/Patient God and not the anger/ hate it brings when you lots try to get each other to succumb to a particular Religion. lol grin

Go to the beach, look as far as the lenght and breath of it, then u will fear God cos no man created that. I beg you guys to stop because i love God's creation- Man. We are special to God than any of his other creation.

Love, Peace, Health, Life, Togetherness, Co-operation, Joy, Happiness, Success, Fulfillment and all the good things in life is what God has given me on earth and there is no reason for me to not to do good things and make God proud of his creation.

I love you all from the dept of my heart and God Bless you all.

Peace
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Abuzola(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2009
Jesus was no other but a messenger, how can god die on the cross, simply absurd
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by ttruth(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2010
2: 136 Say ye: "We believe in Allah and the revelation given to us and to Abraham Isma'il Isaac Jacob and the Tribes and that given to Moses and Jesus and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord we make no difference between one and another of them and we bow to Allah (in Islam) [Muslimoon]."

3: 45 Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

3: 55 Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee [mutawaffika = let you die] and raise [rafi'uka] thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject Faith to the Day of Resurrection; then shall ye all return unto Me and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute

This is another deliberate mis translation of the verse to cover up the inconsistencies of the Quran.

" I shall take thee…" should actually read " I shall cause thee to die and then raise thee…" which completely changes the meaning and hence the implications of the verse because it contradicts the earlier assertion in the Quran (4:157) that Jesus did not die.

Moreover, assuming for an instance, that the general theme of the Gospel accounts is true, then the Jews - contrary to the malicious implications of the interpreter - would have rightly rejected Jesus for the following theological reasons:

a) If he had declared himself the son of God, this would have been unacceptable to their strict monotheism just as it is totally unacceptable to Muhammad and his followers who would have executed him also.

b) He did not fulfil the characteristics as accepted in the tradition of the Jews of their Messiah; he did not LIBERATE them from Roman occupation and subjugation

3: 59 This similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam: He created him from dust then said to him: "Be" and he was.

As usual, the Quran is again in ERROR since ADAM was created from a MOULD and NOT by a WORD
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by ttruth(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
3: 84   Say: "We believe in Allah and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham Isma'il Isaac Jacob and the Tribes and in (Books) given to Moses Jesus and the Prophets from their Lord; we make no distinction between one and another among them and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam) [Muslimoon]."

4: 157  That they said (in boast) "We killed Christ Jesus(Massih Isa) the son of Mary the Apostle of Allah"; but they killed him not nor crucified him but so it was made to appear to them and those who differ therein are full of doubts with no (certain) knowledge but only conjecture to follow for of a surety they killed him not.

The allegedly illiterate and unlearned Muhammad who arrived on the scene of history at least 620 years after the events of Jesus, presumes to know more than the Gospels and the Christains. Moreover, this verse contradicts 3:55.

Most important of all, this verse completely DESTROYS the Christian RELIGION since WITHOUT the DEATH of Jesus, there is no RESURRECTION and hence, without DEATH & RESURRECTION, there is neither meaning nor purpose for CHRISTIANITY. So Islam is the work of the devil through his slave Muhammed to deliberately destroy the work of God .
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by AbuZola3(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
'WE (ALLAH) did not send any messenger before you (O muhammad) but We revealed to him saying,'Lailaha ilalah' (There is no god but the true God (ALLAH). So Worrship' Quran 21:25
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by karo93: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
help!i do not understand what 'we did not send any messenger before you, ' means
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by muhsin(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Karo93,

Re-read the verse: 'WE (ALLAH) did not send any messenger before you (O muhammad) but We revealed to him saying,'Lailaha ilalah' (There is no god but the true God (ALLAH). So Worrship' Quran 21:25

What has that got to do with your question?

Any way, if you wanna discuss on that matter, search archives or, if necessary, open a fresh thread. InshaAllah you'll be attended to. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruling On Removing Hair On The Ear With Fire / Does Undertaking Covid-19 Test Whilst Fasting Affect The Validity Of The Fast? / Who Is Sheikh Adam Abdullahi Al-alory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.