Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (44259 Views)

Shema Submits Himself To EFCC, Says "I Have Nothing To Fear" / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by kennywan: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Buhari afraid to probe jona cos of his boss chai there is God ooooo
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Skoopy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
When elders speak you know

Who has seen FFK? Still looking for him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by adediranta(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
I pray the general is here to pioneer a new and competent Nigeria where you'll have to be highly qualified to get the job.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Bifwoli: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
eempire:
Hmmm

The fear Of GMB is the begining of..............?

The fear of GMB is due to his dark past as a coup plotter and dictator- he killed,exiled many and he has not changed.A tiger will never lose its wild instincts and its stripes....and so is GMB.

Nigeria will regret this bad choice BIGTIME.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by cocokiller1(f): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Crocz:

Yeah..like seriously!
Examples need to made...and a sound message needs to me sent that this government will not tolerate corruption. Get it?
den he shuld jail IBB nd other mofos that stole 4rm naija first
dats d real change hun
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Forwetinnah: 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
command01:
Which stupid trouble? Jonathan must account for every kobo he mismanaged under his administration. If found guilty, he would be jailed and heaven won't fall. Was DSP not jailed? Where's Ibori presently? Nigeria is bigger than any individual. GET THAT

Go and arrest him.."every kobo he mismanaged", bring your records of the mismanagement and let's start with the APC states and Governors

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by fuckerholic(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
jnrbanks:
abegi....make we hear word jooor

jail dis...jail dat..... rubbish....instead of u mofos screaming change to focus on ow ur leader can build a great Nigeria...rather u guys are more interested on who goes to jail and who doesn't.... smh

That shows you how foolish they are..for their information GEJ is set to re establish biafra again before leaving office..the GMB victory is purposeful so everybody should cool down
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by lloydpras: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Best April Fool statement ever..
cheesy
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by XRAY21(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Baba, just tell Jonathan to return all his loots and also Jonathan should tell his fellow thieves to return what they stole.

We need all the cash.
Tell your father to return all the money he stole from his company first

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by fuckerholic(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jenams:
the word ''fear'' is a wrong choice of word from the general. cos if jona was scared, he will never allow a free n fare election. someone shud tell dis old general to watch his mouth oh. hmmmmmmm

Don't mind him,even when the power has not yet been handed over..anything can happen
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by bokoarerams: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
That name u call our president is who your father and your mother is. grin
Acekidc4:
Baba he has Everything to Fear from you Oh!!

Don't tell me BABA that you are going to leave him alone and let him go Scotfree!! Mbanu!!

Atleast Probe the Clueless Ediot Na

Pls No Mercy for Fayose and Fani werepe!!
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Forwetinnah: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
donphilopus:
I've started feeling pity for Jonathan o...Buhari, pls, just as you've said, "Just let him be". If has looted our money, then he should peacefully bring them back. No prison for him pls because he can't cope there!!

Pity Buhari instead....he has his job cut out for him with the gang of crooks surrounding him, looking for their cut in the unholy marriage called APC
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by hopilo: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
ozo13:
I respect ds man
That idea includes technique to stealing and enslavement of subject. Good ideas to imbibe.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Myself2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thunder fire you buhari,what effrontery.Imagine a grand thief pontificating as if he's a saint.We shall see

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Missmoney(f): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
harrysterol:
u plan to make troubles abi? Go ahead
hmm, troubles? I no knw say trouble get plural o.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by command01(f): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Go and arrest him.."every kobo he mismanaged", bring your records of the mismanagement and let's start with the APC states and Governors
and what stops the dunce you call a leader from doing that for the past 6 years? your eye go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by bid4rich(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Baba, just tell Jonathan to return all his loots and also Jonathan should tell his fellow thieves to return what they stole.

We need all the cash.

The one Jonathan stole from you abi?
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
hausa man might forget but fulanii...
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by tit(f): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
buhari,
if you do not jail jonathan,
you are a bastard
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by command01(f): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Missmoney:
lmao
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by goodgood2(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jenams:
the word ''fear'' is a wrong choice of word from the general. cos if jona was scared, he will never allow a free n fare election. someone shud tell dis old general to watch his mouth oh. hmmmmmmm
I see Nigerians criticizing him more than they did to gej. He should be careful. The expectation is very high.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by harrysterol(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Missmoney:
well since this 1 go too big abeg make d "s"dy am , trouble no go too sweet
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by judebebo: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:
Baba he has Everything to Fear from you Oh!!

Don't tell me BABA that you are going to leave him alone and let him go Scotfree!! Mbanu!!

Atleast Probe the Clueless Ediot Na

Pls No Mercy for Fayose and Fani werepe!!
Mind what you say, don't underestimate the power of democracy. Pls don't ever insult my Mentor again, u idiot
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by judebebo: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
tit:
buhari,
if you do not jail jonathan,
you are a bastard
Indeed u and your generations are bastard. Now I see why your moniker speaks for u.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by goodgood2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
calebo101:
Make Buhari try rubbish na e go know say eye wen dey cry dey see road. Rubbish angry

We accept defeat nor mean say we weak, na for peace to reign. This same time last election 800 people were already dead.

If he wants to probe corruption he shouldn't look far. Just turn your shoulder and look at Obasanjo and Tinubu, look behind and see IBB and Abacha's family. That should keep him busy for 4 years.

Enough said.
My nigga, you're spot on. Your yarn make sense. No be small.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jenams:

I thought I was he only one who noticed that.
What haughtiness!
He hasn't even been sworn in and he's thinking of himself as someone to be feared.
He must be ignorant to know that he was the one who had a lot to fear under GEJ yet the dude treated him with kid gloves.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by dandoki: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Huge amounts left in the hands of political opponents can become veritable tools to be used against you with dire consequences. Of course nobody would want to see GEJ humiliated or jailed but there has to be a way of recovering looted funds after proper auditing is done. The promises being made by GMB now are very much in order because he cannot afford to be seen to take matters personal. But we all know this is a democracy and when proper machinery is put in place and they start to roll everybody would be expected to roll along.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by kenchylala: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
The expectations on GMB are just so far high right now, I pray he does not crack under the pressure. He has the first 100days to show working
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by andyanders: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Only Alison Madueke, Ngozi Okonjo, Fani Kayode and Fayose should be investigated,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
judebebo:

Mind what you say, don't underestimate the power of democracy. Pls don't ever insult my Mentor again, u idiot

Are you a foool Ni
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
bokoarerams:
That name u call our president is who your father and your mother is. grin

You must be MaD and Clueless also!!
FoooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them / Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.