Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,525 members, 7,830,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (44272 Views)

Shema Submits Himself To EFCC, Says "I Have Nothing To Fear" / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by MaleoPearls(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by AKMoney1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
calebo101:
Make Buhari try rubbish na e go know say eye wen dey cry dey see road. Rubbish.

We accep defeat nor mean say we weak, na for peace to reign. This same time last election 800 people were already dead.

If he wants to probe corruption he shouldnt look far. Just turn your shoulder and look at Obasanjo and Tinubu, look behind and see IBB and Abacha's family. That will keep him busy for 4 years.

Enough said.

Who are you by the way? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by eCollynzo: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
The truth is he has a bigger chance of jailing Obasanjo and IBB than Jonathan.
He cannot dare it.
He knows that, but his supporters are delusional.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by izikjon(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
#Change....

Click like for #GMB

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Empiree: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
eempire:
Hmmm

The fear Of GMB is the begining of.............NEW EMPIRE.E. grin
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by jaymiebee(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sai baba
Always making sense weneva he speaks, quality of a good leader.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by adora4u1: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jonathan has nothing to fear but the following people do:

1. FFK
2. DOYIN
3. FAYOSE
4. DIEZANI
5. OKONJO-IWEALA
6. RENO
7. MRS AGIP
8. MAMA PEACE

Someone help me complete the list!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by spectroscopic: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Baba Buhari, na only Jonathan you see? What about Tinubu, Fasola, Obasanjo, Saraki, El Rufai and many others? Would they also not be arrested and jailed for corruption?

Touching GEJ without touching everyone else like you did during your ignominious military dictatorship will send the Ijaw boys back to the creeks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Misogynist2014(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
OK

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by cold(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Before nko. Abi you want make boys return to creeks? You no choice na,boys no get chill
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Your Votes count but your Voice can never count. Buhari will do what he wanted to do not even osibanjo can change his ambition. Guess wot? Buhari is running this government alone....osibanjo nd others are just statute for him eyes.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Janet101(f): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thks baba for dus statement, pls act according to ur words, n'a civil email we dey o
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jenams:
the word ''fear'' is a wrong choice of word from the general. cos if jona was scared, he will never allow a free n fare election. someone shud tell dis old general to watch his mouth oh. hmmmmmmm

eediot. Jonathan did not allow a free and fair election. he either surrendered or be forced to like gbogbo.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by emmykk(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
He dont need to fear GMB.

The court and the Niger delta zone can protect him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
shachris:
Nice one. baba. this is just to curb his looting excesses in this coming 2 months, keep him in the country and give him false confidence. All his corrupt practices would be probed. he will now know that stealing is surely kwarupfion.

join Delta corpers protest

https://www.nairaland.com/2231249/delta-state-cordinator-eats-corpers#32243993

We don't want to scare him. Easy does it.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by CR77(f): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
And so what
Richhard:

u?
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by ignis: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Baba. ... Are you sure?
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
God I hate so nigerians !der are stupid!idiotic and foolish! Instaead of d president elect to focus and move d country foward ur telling him to go and fight d past president! Follish idiots! Let him do is job!clueless people!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by adonismuller(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:
Baba he has Everything to Fear from you Oh!!

Don't tell me BABA that you are going to leave him alone and let him go Scotfree!! Mbanu!!

Atleast Probe the Clueless Ediot Na

Pls No Mercy for Fayose and Fani werepe!!
he can only probe any1 after he finish probing tinubu,Amaechi and Okorocha,even d 1 idiot dat has refused to pay us..Aregbe
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by SFAX: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is only the new generation can change Nigeria, Buhari is the same story like others he can't change anything in four years so every body should bear that in mind,change is just a political terms,These are the same group that hijack Nigeria and keep Nigeria in decay mode till today..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by InvertedHammer: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ has nothing to fear until.GMB consolidates power well. That's usually when madness manifests if it will.

I.just find Patience intolerable.

Nigeria can only go up from here. One on the ground fears no fall. Nigeria has.hit the rock bottom which I think was good to create political awareness as we.just witnessed.

Our prayers henceforth should.be.never again to be saddled with the likes of GEJ and PEJ combo

/

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by SFAX: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is only the new generation can change Nigeria, Buhari is the same story like others he can't change anything in four years so every body should bear that in mind,change is just a political terms,These are the same group that hijack Nigeria and keep Nigeria in decay mode till today.. sad shocked cool
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by buJu234: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Plz Leave GEJ alone but can u plz go after that so called untouchable ex diamond lady diezani. ....

Plzzzzzzzxxxx
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by yungcyrus(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jenams:
the word ''fear'' is a wrong choice of word from the general. cos if jona was scared, he will never allow a free n fare election. someone shud tell dis old general to watch his mouth oh. hmmmmmmm
4ck dat old fool called buhari......the blood of the innocent souls he killed will haunt him in office.............he will not finish his tenure in office

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Primme(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
dat's maturity! Bt I don't think he deserves it
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by LinuxMint: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
lekkie073:
Ibb looted, where is the cash?
Obj looted, where is the cash?
so because Gej happens to come from a minority tribe, una dey humiliate am......dia ris goooooddddddduuuuuuu
true talk, bt no one is above d law!!
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Suspect33(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerians are F.ools ..... Afta all GEJ has done 4 u, u still cnt appreciate... E.diots

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Chris95(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Buhari talkn tough already...lets b watchn sha.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by oloworulz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
jnrbanks:
abegi....make we hear word jooor

jail dis...jail dat..... rubbish....instead of u mofos screaming change to focus on ow ur leader can build a great Nigeria...rather u guys are more interested on who goes to jail and who doesn't.... smh
you sound frustrated. Na who do you like this?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by joshuaidibia(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:
Baba he has Everything to Fear from you Oh!!

Don't tell me BABA that you are going to leave him alone and let him go Scotfree!! Mbanu!!

Atleast Probe the Clueless Ediot Na

Pls No Mercy for Fayose and Fani werepe!!
Ur 1st four lines showed that you are a BIG FOOL. #noOFFENCEsorry

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He said he will draw a line so if he jails anybody, it means that he lied

He has no power to Jail anyone. This is not military era.

If he opens one PDP case file, all those in apc with him will be connected to it too. Its a string that connects them all. The money that was used to fund his campaign was from such looting too. Hahahaha. That's why I love democracy. Corruption has started festering already in his administration even before he takes oath of office. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
lekkie073:
Ibb looted, where is the cash?
Obj looted, where is the cash?
so because Gej happens to come from a minority tribe, una dey humiliate am......dia ris goooooddddddduuuuuuu oooo

IBB escaped because the man who succeeded him is also a thief like him.
Obj escaped because the man who succeeded him was put their by him.
Yaradua didn't stay too long but he isn't that corrupt so who will probe dead body?
Jonathan cannot escape because...
...GMB who succeeds him is not corrupt and will surely probe him. I pity Jona because he should have kept the billions he was using to bribe people up and down and then hand them over to GMB on May 29.

Well, as it stands, Jonathan will give him the home addresses of all the Prophets and Pastors and Obas who collected his bribe, plus the BAN(Babalawo Association of Nigeria) aka TAN and SatAN Gurumaharaji. Case close.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos / Ganduje Inspect N2bn Shahuci Flyover (pictures) / More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.