Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (44256 Views)

Shema Submits Himself To EFCC, Says "I Have Nothing To Fear" / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Mortiano(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:
Baba he has Everything to Fear from you Oh!!

Don't tell me BABA that you are going to leave him alone and let him go Scotfree!! Mbanu!!

Atleast Probe the Clueless Ediot Na

Pls No Mercy for Fayose and Fani werepe!!
it is ur generation that is clueless idiots. u cnt even spell idiot, is people like u dat heat up the policy
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by philips70(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
jieta:
Were is sincere9geria?

Was arrested alongside Barcanista on election day as among the political thugs in Rivers state that unleashed mayhem on responsible citizens on mission to perform their civic responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by PointB: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
What does a PHD holder and President have to fear from a frail old semi-illiterate son of a cattle rearer.

Clearly Buhari overestimates himself!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by EcoTerror: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

Don't tell me BABA that you are going to leave him alone and let him go Scotfree!! Mbanu!!

how will you feel if some1 calls your FATHER an IDIOTt and a FOOL.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by wowo2: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’......[size=14pt]except if i discover that the rate of treasury stealing has increased after March 28 grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by daddynasa: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
thank u GMB. for peace to reign. Niger deltan boys no be boko haram o. no give dem change go back creeks o
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by GeorgeAmax(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hw GEJ go fear u? U be God?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by IYANGBALI: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:
those ones are going to be jailed for life with 100 koboko each daily

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

If gmb is to probe.. he has to start frm d beginning buh I agree he shud probe gej as well...
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Suljosh: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
How do I change my USERNAME?
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by tboynaija: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
He should start by prosecuting all those directly and indirectly involved in the avoidable 2011 post election crises which led to the lost of thousands of innocent lives as well as properties worth billions of naira.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by tomber(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'm not for that statement. He should start learning to speak like democrat cos he's no longer a despot.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
saasala:
I will not pat Jonadoomed at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. The same man who is acting cold after his lot has been cast sponsored very mean, full of hatred campaign against the people's general. His unlettered and uncouth wife uttered very demeaning, spiteful statement against the northerners and Gen. Buhari, she even said APC supporters should be stoned. Jonadoomed as I often like to call him was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail for crumbling our economy, looting our treasury and nose-diving our naira, he chose to return to Otuoke to enjoy his loot in peace.
Na wa.....
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by TreasureTayo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

fani werepe indeed! looolzzzz!
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
GeorgeAmax:
Hw GEJ go fear u? U be God?
no make mouth o,no make baba change him mind o,na beg we beg am before him gree to leave your oga o abi you no know say your oga chop our money?
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by DesChyko: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think that is a response to the media insinuations, not to the President.
President Jonathan is covered by insurance. Taking him down will take a lot of people down including the people Buhari owes a lot of unorthodox favours.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by link2jude(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ahhh... BABA just like that, remember some dollars were declared missing ooh!
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Suljosh:
How do I change my USERNAME?
be using mine
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by anonimi: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is an unnecessary PUBLIC statement.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
For every PDP folder in EFFC; at least the files of 2 APC members are involved.

Only delusional nematodes perpetrate JAIL nuisance on the Social Media.

Buhari can only jail GEJ; after he must have jailed all the corrupt "elites" in APC including himself for allowing $20 billion dissappear under his watch.

The memory of many may be short and shallow; mine isn't. We are patiently waiting for the fulfillment of the diverse promises. I also need Change in my life; I need money and a better life.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by command01(f): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
harrysterol:
u plan to make troubles abi? Go ahead
Which stupid trouble? Jonathan must account for every kobo he mismanaged under his administration. If found guilty, he would be jailed and heaven won't fall. Was DSP not jailed? Where's Ibori presently? Nigeria is bigger than any individual. GET THAT

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by frankie4real: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Truly, I respect the Jagaban, a master strategist, he brought Fashola, and there are results, he is bringing Ambode, it is certain he will not bring a non-performer to rubbish what his predecessor has done if he wins the Lagos seat of power race. Haters park well, Jagaban, is too much joor.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by datribune: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jenams:
the word ''fear'' is a wrong choice of word from the general. cos if jona was scared, he will never allow a free n fare election. someone shud tell dis old general to watch his mouth oh. hmmmmmmm

d credit 4 d free & fair election belongs to Jega & d nigerian masses who resisted clandestine moves by d PDP to remove a man who has a track record of integrity. If not 4 Jega's resolve, we wouldn't hav had a free & fair election.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by digitalembrace(m): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
The sooner Nigerians realize that the presidency is a revolving door for puppets the better for them.

Well I'll wait and see how the people's General performs but I'm not particularly excited that he's surrounded himself with Tinubu and Amaechi. How can he honestly probe anyone in the previous administration and ignore Amaechi? How can he possibly align himself with Tinubu if he wants to project an infallible image?

Nigeria's problem is systemic. It is foolhardy to think one man can save the country. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by appini: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
He is saying that because he knows he has the smartest ole in his team as his godfather.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by tbaba1234: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jenams:
the word ''fear'' is a wrong choice of word from the general. cos if jona was scared, he will never allow a free n fare election. someone shud tell dis old general to watch his mouth oh. hmmmmmmm

As regards riggings, they tried. Delta, Rivers... The gap was just too much to cover.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
jieta:
Were is sincere9geria?

I wonder ooo...all these idiots abusing GMB have suddenly gone under..lol
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by fuckerholic(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

Fool wait untill he successfully hand over first before you start your rant !
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
...Buhari if you are looking for who to jail...look no further cos right under your nose you have tinubu,obasanjo,atiku,ibb,amaechi,rochas...the list is endless embarassed...

....you had better excert your energy on fulfilling you numerous campaign promise rather than talking about jailing anyone..e.g..

1...Stabilizing oil prizes..
2...Making the Naira at par with the dollar lipsrsealed embarassed
3...Providing electricity and social amenities..
4...Providing jobs for millions of unemployed youths..and so on..WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY EXCUSES OR STORIES FROM YOU AND YOUR PARTYOO!!

...because if by this time next year,the situation is still the same...i can assure you the heat will be on you full blast....na dat time you go no know sey kaki no be leather.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by saasala(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
crixtex:

Na wa.....

Na real wa o
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by XRAY21(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

idiot of the highest level mastered. pray you get to his level
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Forwetinnah: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

Your Baba knows GEJ has done NOTHING WRONG; even GEJ knows HE HAS NOTHING TO FEAR...his APC Foes know that ALL THE HOGWASH they've been selling to the Press and international community are all PROPAGANDA USED TO RIDICULE HIM which people like you believed. You dont know more than your Baba so keep quiet!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.