Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) (63652 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Senate Presidency: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, Dumps Akume / Nursing Mothers Bring Their Babies To Greet Buhari In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Ayanko(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]
I will rather see him as an Africa hero.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by DTaj: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Old 2012 picture taken during the negotiation for the APC merger!!! This is so misleading!
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by ekemini84(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]

Deluded!

am starting to think the only sane man in this country is orubebe.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by laytoshtwo: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

Next please.

[/b]
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by kenx1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
tortoise
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by dandoki: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]

Excellente...!!!
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Paretomaster(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
In as much as I don't gv a damn hw Jagaban greet his excellency, this pix is not recent.

I am totally disappointed in d MOD radarada dat put dis to d front page without verifying.
This a period of change, SEUN better call ur ppl to order, no more nonsense moderating here SOGBO?
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by willi926(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]
y u dey reason wit ur nyash like Dis na. must everybody vote for GMB. I tot every person has his/her 2 choice 2 choose who will lead dem. y must it b Igbo dis , Igbo Dat. oya u come out Na let people vote 4u. FYI i voted 4 gmb
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by nijanigga: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
The same slogan Obama used to beat Bush's party flag bearer in 2008.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Yesoooo Tinubu the master strategist. Kudos for a job well done. You have always succeeded in your political maneuvers I admire you a lot. They call u thief and other unprintable names yet they no fit arrest or prosecute you. Let the saint cast the first stone. So I believe those detractors are just frustrated. You opposed and dared OBJ under AD and even went ahead to install Fashola. Buhari encountered you and and his past failures became history. Obj himself even realized that you are a force to reckon with.
Wow a lot of things are going my way this year among them is the victory of General Buhari and now I'm FTC this is a sure sign of greater things to come.

O yes I am Ibo, I am neither a tribalist nor a religious fanatic, I am not partisan but a very proud supporter of positive Change. GEJ didn't do anything for us yet my beloved folks were blinded and they threw tantrums at me anytime i voice my unalloyed support for Change.

Congrats to all supporters of Positive. Change.
Long Live nairaland/nairalanders
Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]
omo ibo se wa fe mi?
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Pebcak: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kano's vote got me like

[img]http://i./9o3zww8eupvhe.gif[/img]
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
willi926:

y u dey reason wit ur nyash like Dis na. must everybody vote for GMB. I tot every person has his/her 2 choice 2 choose who will lead dem. y must it b Igbo dis , Igbo Dat. oya u come out Na let people vote 4u. FYI i voted 4 gmb
no you no vote for GMB,why i no see you for polling centre dat day?you go sheoma house abi?
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Dottore: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
omo ibo se wa fe mi?

Hope that's not an insult, cos if it is go fvck you mama's arse
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Judelord57: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
zooku
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by kakaG: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Yesoooo Tinubu the master strategist. Kudos for a job well done. You have always succeeded in your political maneuvers I admire you a lot. They call u thief and other unprintable names yet they no fit arrest or prosecute you. Let the saint cast the first stone. So I believe those detractors are just frustrated. You opposed and dared OBJ under AD and even went ahead to install Fashola. Buhari encountered you and and his past failures became history. Obj himself even realized that you are a force to reckon with.
Wow a lot of things are going my way this year among them is the victory of General Buhari and now I'm FTC this is a sure sign of greater things to come.

O yes I am Ibo, I am neither a tribalist nor a religious fanatic, I am not partisan but a very proud supporter of positive Change. GEJ didn't do anything for us yet my beloved folks were blinded and they threw tantrums at me anytime i voice my unalloyed support for Change.

YOU FOOLS! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, DO YOU? I GUESS NOT. TAKE A LOOK AT THAT PIC AGAIN
Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Paretomaster:
In as much as I don't gv a damn hw Jagaban greet his excellency, this pix is not recent.

I am totally disappointed in d MOD radarada dat put dis to d front page without verifying.
This a period of change, SEUN better call ur ppl to order, no more nonsense moderating here SOGBO?
Seun should introduce something for us to use in punishing the mods too,what is good the gander is also good for the goose. I get many mods wey i wan ban for here
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dottore:

Hope that's not an insult, cos if it is go fvck you mama's arse
omo Igbo why now?is it a sin to love you?
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by PBundles(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]

Everyone has a right to their one opinion, but Im a bit appalled as to how you have seen the latest developments and hope that this is NOT the shared thought.

This election had absolutely NOTHING to do with North, SW or EAST, nor did it have anything to do with religion. This was an election in which the masses voted for the first in a long time based on results. [/b]The reason why GEJ lost is because he nor the PDP didnt deliver, SIMPLE.

Its saddening that this is turned into IGBO this, Muslim that. Help me, was it not someone from the SE/SS (Ameachi) that campaigned for GMB. Didnt the SW help GEJ last time and apart from the Governorship elections, hasn’t Lagos been a PDP state in terms of presidential elections?

[b]GEJ and the PDP lost because the people got tired of their promise and fail. Since 1999 in power and actually nothing to show for it. The people had had enough.
Why do you think Obasanjo jumped shipped as well as the other members. They saw that a revolt was coming. The PDP was proud and they say pride comes before the fall.

The APC on the other has a record to show for it. Look at the progress where they have governors. Look at how Fashola has put Lagos on the map not just in Africa but world-wide.

And contrary to what you think, GEJ did a GREAT thing in conceding. He could have caused much blood shed and stress, but choose not to and for that we should ALL be grateful. Do you know how many sitting presidents in Africa concede or how many sitting administrations lose elections? Have a look, then come back and let me know if you still have no respect for him. He has actually opened the door for Democracy and now that the people have tasted it there’s no going back.

As of today, if you have nothing to show your constituency, you will be history, no amount of rigging or money will save you, so for that he will go down in history. He has won more than he would have ever had or imagined by losing and conceding. As I type this, this is the talk at the departure lounge thousands of miles away from the shores of Nigeria. Makes me feel proud as they are talking about it and don’t realise im Nigerian.

So no this has nothing to do with any of the things you mentioned. It had a far greater and deeper meaning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by olaoreawofele: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
I cannot agree less with your reasons and submissions.

irunoobo:

[/b]
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
WHO WAS THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA DURING 1960. WHO WAS THE FIRST NIGERIA MILITARY HEAD OF STATE AND WHO WAS THE NIGERIA FIRST UN AMBASSADOR. IF YOU CAN NOT ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY,THEN YOU ARE A LOSER AND A CLOWN. IF YOU CAN NOT ANSWER IT,THEN YOU ARE EITHER FROM BENIN REPUBLIC,CHAD,OR NIGER.

IF YOU DO NOT MIND....GO AND DIE. IGBOS REMAIN THE REAL PEOPLE OF NIGERIA...OTHERS ARE ALL LOSERS.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by erimon: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
jagaba, the master planner. you are the one that won the election. congrats
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by willi926(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no you no vote for GMB,why i no see you for polling centre dat day?you go sheoma house abi?
ahhh. no b me oo, after I vote i go titi house. grin
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
willi926:
ahhh. no b me oo, after I vote i go titi house. grin
that ashawo girl. shocked You no even get taste,abeg comot here. grin
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dottore:

Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]

liar. Rise above hate
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by abbasbo003(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dottore:

Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]

U ARE U COWARD...COS I USE TO FOLLOW IT COMMENT SAYING GEJ TILL 2019, NOW THAT U WERE DISAPPOINTED U CHANGING UR WORD AND BOLDLY BE A COWARD. WHY NOW U KNEW GEJ IS NOT DOING ANYTHING BUT LOOTING NIGERIA MONEY WITH ALL HIS CABINET AND HIS WIFE? U ARE A COWARD...
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by legatto(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dottore:

Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]
Dottore:

Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]
Dottore:

Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by weconnect: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dottore:

Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]
ibo or igbo?
Are u truely an igbo man?
An igbo man will not write igbo as "IBO"

No offence man
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Dottore: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
weconnect:
ibo or igbo?
Are u truely an igbo man?
An igbo man will not write igbo as "IBO"

No offence man
Abum nwa afo luo echi
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Dottore: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
abbasbo003:

U ARE U COWARD...COS I USE TO FOLLOW IT COMMENT SAYING GEJ TILL 2019, NOW THAT U WERE DISAPPOINTED U CHANGING UR WORD AND BOLDLY BE A COWARD. WHY NOW U KNEW GEJ IS NOT DOING ANYTHING BUT LOOTING NIGERIA MONEY WITH ALL HIS CABINET AND HIS WIFE? U ARE A COWARD...

Eeya click my user name and read my old posts oga. Sorry for your frustration
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by miky(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dottore:

Long Live GMB

he gets 10%of lagos entire revenue go check yourself
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Aydesmond(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
tinubu be like, make may 29 come quick make dis guy pay my debt... I need maney

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.