Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like (13055 Views)

29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by DanceVille: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
When you like a girl, the one thing you must do is able to hold her attention...
1.What Is Something You Have Tried, But Will Never Do Again?
This is an intriguing question that will get her thinking.This is also allows you to know how wild or daring she really is.Perhaps the both of you have had the same experience and this will bring you close together..
2.What Quirky Habit Do You Have?
Quirky habits are something that we all have.This is something that will get her to open up to you and let down her guard.This is a great way to make her feel just a little more comfortable with.
3.Who Is Your Best Friend?
Best friends must like you if the relationship will ever have a chance of working out.By knowing who her best friend is, you will be able to make a good first impression and be able to ask more questions about them.What are they like? How did they meet?..
4.What Is One Think You Wish You Could Undo From Your Past?
Mistakes are very difficult to understand and admit.If she tells you one thing she could undo that she did in the past, this will bring you the two of you closer together.
5.What's Your Biggest Fear?
Fears are horrible, but they allows you to really get to know a person.Knowing her biggest fears means you can further protect her and know her better emotionally.
6.Would You Rather Have Love Or Money?
As a man, you better hope she says love because if she says money, she may be a gold digger.
7.What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment?
Embarrassing moments are something we can look back or laugh.This is an awesome question because it will make her laugh, smile or even cry.
8.What Would You Change About Yourself?
No one is fully content with themselves.Knowing her one insecurity allows you to be deeply connected with her.
9.Where Is The One Place In The World You Feel Most Safe?
Feeling safe is something every girl wants.Her safe place is sacred and can be anything from the ocean to the house that she grew up in.
10.What's Your Ultimate Goal In Life?
The end of question.This is something that allows you to know her aspirations but also enables you to understand the person you're with.If her ultimate goals is to own a Bently or meet a famous celebrity, you might want to get out of dodge.
Long term relationships, repuire the both of you to share a common life goal and if you don't, your relationship will probably fail....

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by DaZion(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Interesting questions Indeed..
Nyc write up danceville..
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by xreal: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
No time to find time to ask her these questions.

still on Orijin, celebrating the General's victory.

1 Like

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Fairgodwin(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Okay? The one about love and money is quite relative. You might ask a girl if she prefers love or money, and she would tell you money just because she doesn't like you and wants to use that to scare you away; but deep down inside of her, she believes in love and wants it. So if the guy she truly likes comes calling, she would give in to love and wouldn't even remember anything like money existed. This assertion is in a vice versa situation.
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
When you set ur exam finish you tell me.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice question ... At least convo can be flowing .. Some guys dont even know what to say to chics .. Or how to chat
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just be yourself. undecided
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Just be yourself. undecided

Lol was about to reply n next thing thread closed
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
@OP b4 u say all dat to a girl i have taken d girl to my room already. i dnt hav time 4 such talks all i do is compliment her a little then i drop the bomb shell coupled with my dressing n my swag alone plus my pocket n my handsomeness.
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Lol was about to reply n next thing thread closed
I don't know why thou? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't know why thou? undecided undecided undecided

Hmmm mayb its true

1 Like

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Hmmm mayb its true
She really does look different in her other pic thou. Like I could not even recognized her. shocked And if its true, thats just pathetic. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
She really does look different in her other pic thou. Like I could not even recognized her. shocked And if its true, thats just pathetic. undecided

Yh cuz she always puts the same pic up ... N when i saw a change was like rlly lol but its non of my biz sha

The lengths ppl go

1 Like

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Yh cuz she always puts the same pic up ... N when i saw a change was like rlly lol but its non of my biz sha

The lengths ppl go
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:
Nice question ... At least convo can be flowing .. Some guys dont even know what to say to chics .. Or how to chat
they were star struck tongue
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by KrazyBone: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Funny enough I don't ask girls these questions. . . Does that mean I dont like them?
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
blublahd:

they were star struck tongue

Lol yh .. Well sometimes they are shy yanno ..
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Funny enough I don't ask girls these questions. . . Does that mean I dont like them?

Yes u have ... Number 10 but not those exact words tho

Pls dont choke me grin
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Lol yh .. Well sometimes they are shy yanno ..
i bet i be shy to those curves too grin
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
blublahd:

i bet i be shy to those curves too grin

Nothing to be shy about.. Im just a regular person smiley like u
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lagos girls are not interested in all these jamb questions...
in fact they will quickly ignore your ass.
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Nothing to be shy about.. Im just a regular person smiley like u
of course you are, but you are irregularly shaped *smacks lips*
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by KrazyBone: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Yes u have ... Number 10 but not those exact words tho

Pls dont choke me grin
Lies.
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Lies.

grin
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
blublahd:

of course you are, but you are irregularly shaped *smacks lips*

Lol irregular.. Need to do more squats abi...
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by KrazyBone: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

grin
I prefer questions like - what are you putting on, what's your boob size etc. . .

1 Like

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Interesting. Question¤
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Rapmoney(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Op, why would you ask a girl if she is for love or money? What would you expect to hear?
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
I prefer questions like - what are you putting on, what's your boob size etc. . .

Lol lies

Uve never asked me that
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Lol irregular.. Need to do more squats abi...

more space to lay upon wouldnt be a bad idea. kiss
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
blublahd:

more space to lay upon wouldnt be a bad idea. kiss

Lol ye ye guy
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by danbrowndmf(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pinkycute All this Question For You though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Prefer Prostitutes (no.4 Will Shock You) / I Asked Her To Talk Dirty To Me, See What She Said(pics). / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.