Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Message To Our President-elect Mohammadu Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Our President-elect Mohammadu Buhari. (304 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Who Wants Our President Dead? / Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To Our President-elect Mohammadu Buhari. by sup1: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O Allâh! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will, and You take the kingdom from whom You will,
and You endue with honour whom You will, and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things. [Q3:26]

This is wise words of Caliph Abu Bakr (RA), the first successor to the Prophet Muhammad, in his inaugural speech:

"I have been given the authority over you, and I am not the best of you. If I do well, help me; and if I do wrong, set me right.
Sincere regard for truth is loyalty and disregard for truth is treachery. The weak amongst you shall be strong with me until I have secured his rights,
if God will; and the strong amongst you shall be weak with me until I have wrestled from him the rights of others, if God will.
Obey me so long as I obey God and His Messenger (Muhammad, PBUH). But if I disobey God and His Messenger, you owe me no obedience.
for your prayer, God have mercy upon you."

We heartily congratulate President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari and Professor Oluyemi Osinbajo for a hard won and well deserved victory.
They should know that the work towards building a greater Nigeria starts now.

Also congratulates the security agencies and all Nigerians who conducted themselves peacefully and made their voices heard in the electoral process to seek
ethical leaders through democratic means. We pray for a future of peace, love and justice to prevail in our country, for God to heal hearts and minds,
and to shower prosperity on people that have endured untold and prolonged suffering and afflictions, Amin.

(1) (Reply)

Sai Buhari, Bye Jonathan / This Is God's Work!!! / Statement By H.e. Jerry Rawlings On Outcome Of Nigeria’s Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.