Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144417 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 02, 2015
dinggle:
@RedBenson
You are absolutely wrong, election rigging and intimidation occurred in the SS/SE, IMO, Enugu, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom. If APC voters had been allowed to vote freely as was the case of PDP in the North Buhari would have won by over 7 million votes. Jonathan is no coward as some might think, he knew and was shock that if with PDP plans Buhari still trashed him, he no longer needs to set up panel before accepting defeat. Even insiders in PDP were shocked that the president conceded to Buhari Effect.

The world has opened up....Nigerians are no longer moved by the selfish aims of agitators.
We know for a fact that Bill Gates had no oil well in his backyard before he founded Microsoft
We also no that Mark Zuckerberg did not have oil well before he founded facebook.
Besides it is a known fact that oil has lost value and will only continue to loose value.....in case you didn't know electric cars that run better than benz and bmw are here.

Your quote holds no water. If you and your tribe men are so able to become the Bill Gates/Mark Zuckerberg/producers of gaseous vehicles of Hausa/Yorubaland, why then is it still difficult for you people to accept willful separation such that each and all of us can part our separate ways? Na by force?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by LAX89(m): 1:02am On Apr 02, 2015
lionstone:
I ASKED OVER 1 MILLION IBOS THIS QUESTION

'DO WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT OR WILL ANY OF YOUR GENERATION THINK THE SAME?

ALL OF THEM SAID YES.

BUT CAN IT COME TO REALITY WITH THE WAY NIGERIA IS GOING?

ALL OF THEM SAID, FRANKILY, NO WAY, THAT THE OTHER TRIBES WON'T AGREE

'NAIRA' WAS EVEN COINED 'NEVER ALLOW AN IGBO MAN TO RULE AGAIN'

WHAT A F*CKING SHIT.

THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO REJECT THIS AND NOTHING CAN STOP US BECAUSE EVEN GOD DOESN'T CREATE US FOR SLAVERY.

THIS IS A CLARION CALL THAT EVERY SE AND SW MUST ANSWER.

ALL THE COMMENTS AM SEEING HERE AS COMPLETLY SHOW ONE NIGERIA EVIL INTENTION FOR THE BIAFRANS BUT WE REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME.

BUT ONE THING I WANT YOU TO KNOW NIGERIA FORCE ALONE CAN NEVER WIN BIAFRANS, AND MORE EVEN NIGERIA ECONOMY IS DOWN
(THIS OUR ONLY CHANCE EVEN THE HAUSAS' KNOWS THIS THATS WHY THEY DID ALL THAT TO JONATHAN)

SO ALL THIS YOUR COMMENT AS AM SPEAKING HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

ASARI 100% SUPPORT FOR FROM MY SIDE AND PEOPLE.
NO MORE STORY.

Your thought process of Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba etc. is very primitive and uncivilized. Nigeria will never move forward until you all see yourselves as ONE Nigeria. You all line up at different embassies to travel to USA, UK etc., those countries have more historical diversity than Nigeria, they only started progressing when they stopped seeing each other as different. Instead of looking for an Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba president, why not look for the BEST Nigerian president who can do the job the best! Y'all copy American, British slangs and phonetics, but you refuse to copy their common sense, civilization and patriotism. You now have a golden opportunity to change, or keep thinking and living as vermin.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by mensdept: 1:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Its very apparent that there is no southern unity in the country. There's no point to have elections and even this "democracy" if people are going to support the same military khaki boys that we fought for democracy against
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Rexnegro(m): 1:05am On Apr 02, 2015
unstableaswater:
IT IS TIME TO BACK WORDS WITH ACTION.

YORUBA ARE U READY FOR THIS PART?

HERE IT COMES.

Now, this is a threat that should be taken seriously unlike shecow. This people can turn off all oil supply. Will u ride Buhari to work? No! Will the transporters use Buhari to transport ur food to the markets? No! Prices will go up(inflation) and poverty will increase.

America dont buy Nigeria oil anymore but from the middle east becos they know wat will happen in 2015. I hope the SW and North will start importing oil from middle east too.

Bro u said good but mind u as far we remain one nigeria asari can't and will never stop nigeria from exploring crude oil..I believe u should know but let me tell u sometin , the whole of ijaw nation isn't up to 30million (pls I stand to be corrected if am wrong).so am sure he will be mindful of that stat, more so for him and his people to stand as a con3 he needs the international communities to endorse it, then d whole SS or ijaw nation is bounded by the easterners which am sure are not ready to go with the SS people or vis visa. Now haven't said all these , he should be reminder that he shouldn't calm down at all...e go tink say na play play e be for boko haram when NA became proactive and effective despite d fact it was led by clueless gej , his own time d chief of arms forced isn't clueless like his broda gej o..meaning he will hear it hotter and be force to say "I surrender o" dis time around without any amnesty or fund. Na buhari we dey talk abt o, a one time military general with master degree from war college US. Asari continue I dare u down to wait for buhari.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=sam13 post=32257842][/quote]

If you are scared of speaking up against threats then you should just keep mute. Asari and co have been threatening lives of Nigerians for ages and no one has made them understand no one have the monopoly of violence. No one wants war but if it gets down to it so be it.... We cant keep living in the fear of people who will not accept true democracy.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by okotv(m): 1:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Alhaji never said that nonsense up there .Immediately Jonathan gave his speech he tweeted and said that every Niger Delta person should give Buhari all the support he needed which will never emanate from the North if the reverse was the case .

The moment Jonathan made his speech ,every good Niger Deltan appreciated his nature and decided to let go and help Buhari in achieving a better Nigeria for all good Nigerians .

Asari Dokubo,the Edi abali 1 of Kalabari Kingdom was one person that told our people that we can make a lot of genuine noise and get what we deserve no matter how small and be respected, and when it was obvious that we needed to flex some muscles ,he decided to respect the wish of our dear leader Doctor Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan.

Jonathan did what no Nigerian leader would have done considering our politics of tribalism,region,sentiment, bigotry , personal interest and ambition .
Jonathan's name would always be written in gold and every educated and wise Niger Deltan and all well meaning Nigerians will always remember him as one man that took the Nigerian people and Nigerian politics to another level.

The ball is in your court and we are waiting to see how you'll come out clueless again considering the fact that these regions that has held Nigerians and Nigeria down for years has nothing to offer .

They have nothing in their head on how to solve the Nigerian problem but to loot,subjugate,control,skewed mentality and a delusion of grandeur that will always keep Nigerians and Nigeria down.

I hope Buhari and the APC delivers on their electoral promises for everyone of us else the whole world would come to know and understand that the problem of black Africa is caused by two tribes,one the master and one a perpetual slave.
I needed this cause I was scared a little. Thank you bro and yes Jonathan is the hero of this election.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mckennedy: 1:08am On Apr 02, 2015
I've learnt a lot,,,but truly this is a lesson to ss/se divided will always fall and united must stand Nigeria is never and can never be one according to "CNN" this is first in history unseating a ruling president.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that what we witnessed on Saturday was show of ethnic superiority going by the voting pattern. I commend the non igbos/SS that stood by Jonathan beyond ethnic sentiment. But I must point that it will amount to deceit if we think we are united as a people. I am glad I belong to Jonathan's camp though tribal affiliation wasn't my primary purpose. I commend my Igbo Cousins worldwide along with all those that didn't vote along ethnic line irrespective of who they vote for. Everyone to his conscience anyway.

To Asari, I say Senibor please cool down, the struggle for our emancipation as a people(ND and Igbos) has just began. We don't need to spill blood but can take through the diplomatic route. The most important is that our interests are protected as a people and region. We shouldn't take to open confrontration with any ethnic group. More than ever before, we shall remain to advance the course of the Niger Delta and Igbo Struggle in the most noble way available. God bless Niger Delta and the Igbo Nation. God bless All Nigerians.

PDP will bounce back in 2019...
Up GEJ
wow,so you knew all these while Shouting Sai Buhari then?...you even gave us a far different reasons for dumping buhari for Jonathan...here you are spewing thrash again...Mr hypocrite,you have lost the little respect I have for you henceforth..Shame on you tribalistic goon..before you start spewing rubbish,I am from Edo state and I proudly voted for Buhari and will do that over and over again against Jonathan...shame once more....you say A today,you say be tomorrow...what kind of a man are you?....I dunno..why not take a firm decision and stand by it?..what kind of a man are you?...wow!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by ikechukwu354(m): 1:11am On Apr 02, 2015
LogicPower:
1. We called the bluff of Asari and co before the election, that no matter how well prepared they think they are, militarily, financially and otherwise, it is ABSURDLY DELUSIONAL of them to think that they could threaten the rest of the country and intimidate everyone into voting for their kinsman against their will.

2. Are we not vindicated now? Has Asari or any of his fellow miscreants got any reports of some 'Gambaris' in the North or 'their slaves' in the SW shivering and scampering to the polling booths to vote for GEJ so that the Asaris would not destroy the country if their kinsman was not re-elected?.

3. Now that Nigerians have called the bluff of Asari and co and elected a 'Gambari' and 'his slave' as the nation's president and VP respectively for the next four years, it is in entirely up to the Asaris to choose between living in the country as law-abiding citizens, relocating abroad permanently in protest, or remaining in the country to try using their accumulated weapons, resources, training and personnel to defy and challenge the authority of the in-coming government, and dare the consequences.

4. As for the ordinary law-abiding people of ND, they should rest assured that, God willing, their lot would even be better under the new progressive government of APC; as the in-coming government reduces corruption and looting, it would have more resources available for people-oriented projects that would help reduce poverty and unemployment across the country, ND region inclusive.

5. Many of us are fully aware of the fact that the GEJ' presidency hardly did anything to improve the quality of their lives, as the greatest chunk of the trillions that were allocated to the region in the last five years sadly ended up in the pockets of their heartless, greedy local exploitative political 'leaders' and the likes of Asaris who turned to over-night billionaires at the expense of their suffering people.

6. Thus the only ND people who should be concerned about the change in government at the center are the highly corrupt political elite from the region (the Arubebes), the over-pampered vagabonds-turned-billionaires (the Asaris) and the opportunistic 'elders' of the region (the Clarks) - the three groups of ND rogues who collectively and individually exploited the plights of the ND people to make stupendous wealth for themselves and their families.

7. These three self-centred groups in the ND would be seriously concerned not because they would necessarily be tried or investigated, but at least because they know their tap of sources for personal aggrandizement, power and influence, which they have been enjoying under the guise of 'protecting' the interests of the ND people, would soon be turned off.

only God knows what affects your judgement. ur blind and to all of you' am igbo and I expect the best from the general taking the fact that gej has lossed in good fate. .. for literates and logical ppl cux dem only can understand
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mhudi: 1:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Suspect33:
I support asari.... The hausas hv been ruling for so many yrs... Its is either division or they return our integrity..... No F00Lish Nlander should quote me... E.diots

nigeria is jst a joke
Please, use your brain and reason well. Since the beginning of democratic government in 1999, how many years did the North rule? Only two years I guess, and that's 16 years ago. The purported many years of Northern rule was through military government after a coup d' tat, of which any Nigerian whether Ijaw, Yoruba, Igbo, Ibibio, etc can seize power. So, you can blame your kinsmen for not seizing power through that means.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by royalkleen: 1:15am On Apr 02, 2015
He should go and lie low! Can he killed Nigeria as a country. Nigerian Army is better trained and equiped now!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by chukelvin(m): 1:16am On Apr 02, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
me ask a simple question.
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?
why bother yourself with his purported disapproval....change is the new gospel
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by kropelgrada(m): 1:17am On Apr 02, 2015
lastpage:

First, For the last six years when Jonathan was President, the "struggle" was okay. Nigeria was just and there was no "supremacy or conquer"?
Again, If Jonathan had won the elections, it will be okay and integration will be working? There would be no returning to the Creek to fight for the "struggle"?
Like someone asked, "Who will vote for this clown and thug, if Niger Delta was a country"? grin

Let Asari Dokubo go Phuck himself! The Blackmail stuff is "Dead on Arrival" undecided
Though Jonathan did empower them, even as far as buying "WarShips" for them, (one of the reasons l laugh when they call Jonathan a "gentleman" or applaud him for "accepting defeat" immediately! grin grin ) Let Dokubo know that Nigeria has just taken a giant leap in everything, this weekend!

Buhari will be ready to wipe-out the whole Niger Delta if need be..... just like OBJ wiped out Odi, when it was needed.
Dokubo should NEVER mistake the weakness of Jonathan.... for Buhari.

Any part of Nigeria that threatens the "corporate existence" of Nigeria would be leveled ASAP.

As for using "crude Oil" to threaten the nation, let me remind Dokubo and his ilks that Crude Oil is available in many parts of the Nigeria from Ondo to even the Chad basin.
And remember that the price of Oil itself, is rather a curse to the nation and a Buhari has seen this and will diversify the economy into Agriculture, manufacturing, e.t.c

So, once again, l say Asari and his Creek militants should go phuck themselves.
Nigeria will level that place if need be........... No region is greater than the whole Nigeria.

Please be reminded that the days of "Sit-Down, Do-Nothing" is over!

"Those who dont learn from history, will make the same mistake over and over again"

Lastpage!

Hmmm...really?!

Let me address it all in perspective.

Buhari will be ready to wipe-out the whole Niger Delta if need be..... just like OBJ wiped out Odi, when it was needed.
Dokubo should NEVER mistake the weakness of Jonathan.... for Buhari

If he wipes out the whole Niger Delta,where will he get the financial resources to run the economy ?
Believe it or not,the Niger Delta region of Nigeria is the most sensitive region in the country.And until Nigeria finds an alternative source of income,these creek militants or thugs cannot be handled with kids gloves,they cannot be waved aside,they will always be in your face.So each time they issue a threat the whole country listens.As they know that this crude oil is what is holding this entity called Nigeria to this very day if not it would have disintegrated.

Odi massacre is a clear case of genocide and here you are drumming it up like some feat achieved by OBJ.In all fairness to the people of Odi it is grave injustice to refer to this callous act as a feat.Gladly ICC still has it in its file and God help OBJ when they decide to reopen that file.
If Buhari was as brave as you portray him to be,why did he run back to Mecca when he heard that Babangida has toppled his government..A soldier that had to put a gun to the head of a harmless innocent civilian to seize power is not bravery in my own understanding.He needed to brandish a gun to achieve what would have being an easy operation to some brave soldier..Smh

Crude Oil is available in many parts of the Nigeria from Ondo to even the Chad basin.

Oga the only place that crude oil is found in commercial quantity in Nigeria is in the Niger Delta...Those one they claim is available in those places you mentioned cannot be produced.Why do u think they are not producing them already.

And remember that the price of Oil itself, is rather a curse to the nation and a Buhari has seen this and will diversify the economy into Agriculture, manufacturing, e.t.c

Lol..this cracked me up.

Buhari a former PTF Chairman knows the importance of crude oil to the economy of this nation.
Even if he needs to diversify,revenue from crude oil proceeds will still serve as capital to achieve that aim.
Sorry Nigeria is over dependent on this "curse" like u said.And will take donkey years to free themselves from this "curse".

But i want to believe that you speak from the head and not from the heart,because i disagree with most of the points you made here.
And u are sounding like a bigot to me.Like some one that has some real issues with the existence of the Niger Delta and the Igbos at large.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:17am On Apr 02, 2015
This thread will soon be closed. It's getting personal and funny.

And unreasonable.

And filled with hausa psychos.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by earlalright(m): 1:18am On Apr 02, 2015
kodyx:
This overfed bloated pig called Asari, should shut the Bleep up,at his age,he's meant to be a responsible grandpa and not a wannabe youth carrying weapons about,shame on you...

Na so una take dey run mouth start fight o. Even we for Niger delat dey beg our self yet, see as you dey run mouth.

No be OPC dey talk o. No be boko haram child soldiers o. And no forget say biafrans still dey exist and dem fit easily join MEND any day. Check history, only biafra hold Naija stand still for 3 and Half years. I magine say dem com align with MEND plus the oil power.

Fellow Niger deltans, south southerners and south easterners, make we just Jega, abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by LogicPower(m): 1:22am On Apr 02, 2015
ikechukwu354:

only God knows what affects your judgement. ur blind and to all of you' am igbo and I expect the best from the general taking the fact that gej has lossed in good fate. .. for literates and logical ppl cux dem only can understand

Dear ikechukwu354, I tried so hard to make sense of this message your posted after quoting me, but I couldn't. Could you explain it further for me, please?.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:25am On Apr 02, 2015
earlalright:

Na so una take dey run mouth start fight o. Even we for Niger delat dey beg our self yet, see as you dey run mouth.

No be OPC dey talk o. No be boko haram child soldiers o. And no forget say biafrans still dey exist and dem fit easily join MEND any day. Check history, only biafra hold Naija stand still for 3 and Half years. I magine say dem com align with MEND plus the oil power.

Fellow Niger deltans, south southerners and south easterners, make we just Jega, abeg.

Lmao! This one destroyed my composure!

"Make we jega". Buahahahahah!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by juicebox: 1:26am On Apr 02, 2015
suwailad:
asari will only die like fowl and all nigerians will only spit and look at him. even jonathan dey find way run comot nigeria, see big fool dey talk.

Don't rant hiding behind social media.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by snapshot: 1:28am On Apr 02, 2015
mymadam:

Though I do not believe anyone could say this at this time, but if true, this is for you, Asari Dokubo.

Calm down, my Nigerian brother, the truth is that, if not probably handled, the end product of any irrational action - from any quarters - will go beyond June 12... all the way to 1966. However, this time the end result will be worse than 1966-70! Why & how? There will be no slang like, "no victor, no vanquished" again... THE WINNER WILL TAKE ALL. Please I advise that you quickly take a crash course in World History. Peace, brother, peace! God bless Nigeria.

from the voting pattern it is obvious that Buhari is not a popular candidate in the south east and the south south
and this regions contribute over 80percent of our resources.Over the years these regions obviously have been marginalized by
the Nigerian state.Agitations in these regions will render the Apc government handicap and the change and progress that the government
seek to achieve will be elusive.This is not the time for anyone to start talking arrogantly,but we must understand the pain of the minority
and be magnanimous in victory.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 1:29am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
I needed this cause I was scared a little. Thank you bro and yes Jonathan is the hero of this election.
Relax, shymexx1 came here and talked about how the North and the South West is a strong power bloc that will always determine who goes to Aso Rock and I just laughed. grin

You can't defeat the demon of the Nigerian politics by force and sheer will power but with an intellectual power and wisdom.

They might rejoice today but Jonathan gave a them a task ,let's see how well they'll fare considering their negative antecedents in running the Nigerian state.

When people ask me about my 101% support for Jonathan considering the fact that he didn't so anything for the Niger Delta people - I simply tell them that sometimes you can't fight your oppressors but you corrupt his household and they would be naturally left in their deluded state of grandeur until it is too late and they would be the one on the other side .

Bush meat dey catch hunter.
Do not loose hope for our messiah has started the battle of self emancipation on a right note and we do not need violence even when we can sustain one conveniently .

If the Nigerian state fails to address the Niger Delta problem every other avenue would be used to seek redress and we won't be seen as trouble makers and a people that is hungry for power.Our cause would become a genuine cause to all and sundry.

MARK THESE WORDS .

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 1:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Relax, shymexx1 came here and talked about how the North and the South West is a strong power bloc that will always determine who goes to Aso Rock and I just laughed. grin
You can't defeat the demon of the Nigerian politics by force and sheer will power but with an intellectual power and wisdom.
They might rejoice today but Jonathan gave a them a task ,let's see how well they'll fare considering their negative antecedents in running the Nigerian state.
When people ask me about my 101% support for Jonathan considering the fact that he didn't so anything for the Niger Delta people - I simply tell them that sometimes you can't fight your oppressors but you corrupt his household and they would be naturally left in their deluded state of grandeur until it is too late and they would be the one on the other side .
Do not loose hope for our messiah has started the battle of self emancipation on a right note and we do not need violence even when we can sustain one conveniently .
If the Nigerian state fails to address the Niger Delta problem every other avenue would be used to seek redress and we won't be seen as trouble makers and a people that is hungry for power.Our cause would become a genuine cause to all and sundry.
MARK THESE WORDS .

I'll come back to this post in 2019 when your candidate comes to the SW to beg us for votes.

Just Jega with the SW/N wink
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by curfew: 1:34am On Apr 02, 2015
LIKE I SAID, AFTER THE CHARADE ELECTION COMES WAR. THEREAFTER BIAFRA IS RETORED. THERE MUST BE WAR. I HOPE ALL YOU GUYS YAPPING HERE ARE PREPARING BECAUSE SOME OF YOU WILL DIE IN THE CONFLICT.

AS THE FOURTH AND THE FINAL BLOOD MOON WITHIN TWO YEARS COMES, THE TRI-COLOUR OF THE RISING SUN GOES UP SO THAT MEN WILL UNDERSTAND THAT GOD IS GOD.

BUHARI IS A SYMBOL OF BLOOD AND DEATH. HE HAS KILLED MANY, BUT NOW JUDGEMENT HAS COME UPON HIM, AND HIS FOLLOWERS SHALL SINK WITH HIM.

IT WILL BE A TOUGH AND A BLOODY BATTLE, BUT, IN THE END, LIGHT WILL OVERCOME DARKNESS. PREPARE FOR WAR!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 1:36am On Apr 02, 2015
illiad:

Yorubas and their hippotemous mouth , Making instances with Biafra war. Cowardice is the only reason you people would serve HausaFulanis all the days of your lives. The spirit and mind of the igbo man is far from you fools as heaven is far from earth. ASARI is 100% right. As for me, the only reason I would want another war is for you fools to have a taste of what it looks like so that in your next lives you would always reduce the sizes of your mouths. Anyway, I don't even blame your coward tribe rather I blame the niger deltans whom it took complete 50years to see what Ojukwu saw, now they all wish their fathers had been wiser and fought alongside Biafra rather than fought on nigerian side which later jailed and killed them. But as for you yorubas, your days of reckoning shall sooner arrive and not even your slavemasters will save you. Treacherous lot.

Eeyah, sorry o! cry cry
Yoruba Generals like Benjamin "Scorpion" Adekunle must have really made life miserable for your lineage!
So you are still feeling the pain .....even after over 50years?

But you know what, the difference between Yorubas and your lineage is that "like a gambler, we know when to "hold" and we know when to "throw"!
We dont beat our chest for nothing, if we know we cant win the fight. We are not suicidal, like the Biafrans in 1966.
Just look at the last election, a few weeks back, l was hear telling all of you fl@t-heads that your candidate will lose because there is no way on m,other earth that the East and S/South can gang-up against the North and South West. Did you listen back then?
Today, your clueless Jonathan is already packing his load back to Otuoke! tongue tongue

Yorubas cant ever fall into the "Igbo Trap", we are to intelligent, too civilized, too smart and our swagger no o gree! tongue
We dont back losers like you!
If you start another silly war like your parents did back then, there would be no "Ten Pounds" to give you and nothing like "abandoned property".... You will be whipped-silly and starved properly. ]
Maybe you should start learning how to drink that crude oil, because you will need it o. undecided

BTW: The only reason Igbos are felicitating with the Niger Delta TODAY, is because they want their Oil ...and want to use them to achieve their sinister purpose.

Let History be your teacher: The Biafran Army over-ran the N.Delta during the war. They CONQUERED the South-South and ruled them not as "PARTNERS" but as Slaves! Same way they ransacked the old "Bendel" and looted the Central Bank in Benin!

If not for the Nigerian Army, people like Jonathan will never see the light of day!
Do you wonder why Jonathan grew up in the "East" (where his parents were confined to, by the invading Biafran Soldiers?)
Only a stewpid Niger-Deltan will ever dream that in a Nation of Biafra, they will be on "equal level" with Igbos.
It will just be a "second colonization for the NDeltans...... and a worse one in the 21st century"!

Lastpage:

I said it in one of my posts yesterday that "Igbos are yet to evolve into the 21st century and as such, are still dwelling on the pains of the past, which colors their thinking and decision-making, with the attendant effect that they are aLWAYS making the wrong Political decisions and backing the wrong horse"!
Instead of "acting smart", they prefer to boast but l hope they can point out to us, the last time (or even the earliest time) they have/would produce an Igbo Nigerian President.
They may rant and pretend like they dont care but we al know that deep down, they want it like McDonalds! grin

Again, l made an analogy: As a human being, all your "senses" are COMPENSATORY i.e, when you lose one, you develop the acuteness of the other.
For example, if you lose your sight, your sense of touch and smell become more developed than that of the average sighted person. Ditto, other senses.
Now, some Nigerians developed their "physical appearance" (Muscle) at the expense of their brains (Igbos)... while
some other Nigerians developed their "BRAINS" at the expense of their physical attributes (Yorubas).

The Northerner is sensibly in-between! undecided

But there is a saying which goes thus:Ogbon ju agbara'lo" (The Sense/Brain will always rule the body (Power)) ...... just like this election has proven, once again! kiss kiss

Thus, even in a 1000 years from now, the average Yoruba will always be smarter than the average Igbo.... while the latter can "chest-beat" from now till eternity, calling the Yorubas "cowards"!

Who needs Muscle when you have sense?
The "Muscles" are like your Bodyguard..... all muscle and no sense!
grin

Meanwhile, l can understand the "hate" some Igbos have for Yorubas.
Jealousy and envy, if not properly handled, usually turns to "hate"..... and Igbos have proved over and over again that they cant just handle the "brilliance" of the Yoruba strategist! grin grin
Ask me: if Jagaban Tinubu and say some "Igbo Lord" is waiting to see the President of Nigeria, who will ENTER FIRST? grin grin wink
That my friend, is "strategy"! .....The "End" has justified the "Means".
Go and lie down and reflect properly on this post. It is not every time l would be dishing out "wisdom" just for free.

Lastpage!

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by tunde1200(m): 1:39am On Apr 02, 2015
PassingShot:
This guy will soon know how devastating the might of our military can be under the command of a very competent C-in-C, should he try any nonsense.

In his own fair world, we should have allowed Jonathan to continue to rule us unopposed or better still, not have any election despite his glaring incompetence to lead effectively and efficiently. Make we sha manage am anyhow e be

This stuupid man should tell us how it was possible for GEJ to ever become a president without the support of the North and SW that he's now castigating.

The oil you guys keep harping on belongs to Nigeria as a whole. The fact that it is found in your region is the reason you get lion share from the proceeds. Also, before oil, Nigeria was financed from the proceeds of other commodities found in the North and the SW. So save the crap and behave yourselves.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nwereonye(m): 1:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Am Igbo GEJ won the 2011 presidential election not with d help of only SS/SE but also d SW even the North Central. For me him loosing the presidential seat was down to d Bleep ups committed by his administration.. #Fact

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by okotv(m): 1:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

MARK THESE WORDS .
the Niger - Delta issue will surely be addressed. I hope so. By the way am from that region too but buttered in Lagos.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by mensdept: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote This guy will soon know how devastating the might of our military can be under the command of a very competent C-in-C, should he try any nonsense.

In his own fair world, we should have allowed Jonathan to continue to rule us unopposed or better still, not have any election despite his glaring incompetence to lead effectively and efficiently. Make we sha manage am anyhow e be

This stuupid man should tell us how it was possible for GEJ to ever become a president without the support of the North and SW that he's now castigating.

The oil you guys keep harping on belongs to Nigeria as a whole. The fact that it is found in your region is the reason you get lion share from the proceeds. Also, before oil, Nigeria was financed from the proceeds of other commodities found in the North and the SW. So save the crap and behave yourselves.][/quote]

This is one of those "feel good" statements that hold no water at the end of the day. First and foremost, the Nigerian military has never, and I repeat, never been among the top ten in the world, as it is designed to police the people entrapped in the British colony, and occasionally European interest in Africa.

The oil in the Niger-Delta does not belong to Nigeria as a whole, but Western multi-national companies, who will support a goat as HOS if need be to procure the oil without too much wahala.

The oil divide does not even rest in majority with the "Niger-Delta", as states, lgas, (bogus) population figures, government positions, etc, dictate how much is allocated where it may, and that favors those favored by the colonial masters and that's that. So please, lets be serious in our thinking African people
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 1:44am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

I'll come back to this post in 2019 when your candidate comes to the SW to beg us for votes.

Just Jega with the SW/N wink
The real icing on the cake is to keep the delusion alive to enable gullible and shortsighted folks like you to feel good while it lasts .

Naturally I ignore zombies like you but I gave you this reply for you to learn and consider the place of the black race first before our different tribes.
Question is : Una go gree get sense just small?
You can't be great by lording over your own people because in the real scheme of things when it comes to international politics you're just a slave that was given rights to Lord over his own people in slavery, funny enough you're a still a slave and we all would end up at the bottom of totem pole.
I hope you'll get the message.

Messages like this are very hard for you and your folks to understand . grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 1:46am On Apr 02, 2015
curfew:
LIKE I SAID, AFTER THE CHARADE ELECTION COMES WAR. THEREAFTER BIAFRA IS RETORED. THERE MUST BE WAR. I HOPE ALL YOU GUYS YAPPING HERE ARE PREPARING BECAUSE SOME OF YOU WILL DIE IN THE CONFLICT.

AS THE FOURTH AND THE FINAL BLOOD MOON WITHIN TWO YEARS COMES, THE TRI-COLOUR OF THE RISING SUN GOES UP SO THAT MEN WILL UNDERSTAND THAT GOD IS GOD.

BUHARI IS A SYMBOL OF BLOOD AND DEATH. HE HAS KILLED MANY, BUT NOW JUDGEMENT HAS COME UPON HIM, AND HIS FOLLOWERS SHALL SINK WITH HIM.

IT WILL BE A TOUGH AND A BLOODY BATTLE, BUT, IN THE END, LIGHT WILL OVERCOME DARKNESS. PREPARE FOR WAR!

Where is Mama Piss to come dance Shockii with this man, he needs deliverance!

BAIFRA is DEAD and BURIED the day Ojukwu ran away to ivory Coast! grin
Even MASSOB dey contest election inside "One Nigeria"!
Go and tell APGA that you want Biafra! grin grin
No one takes you guys serious with your Biafra rant, anymore. You cant be Biafra and Nigeria, at the same time.
If anyone one misbehaves, the General has our collective approval to level that region. undecided
Small time now, they would begin to shout marginalisation..... forgetting they started it with their mouth and chest-beating.

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 1:47am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
the Niger - Delta issue will surely be addressed. I hope so. By the way am from that region too but buttered in Lagos.
I pray so ,at least for the sake of the black race .

You can be buttered anywhere but once the chips are down you'll always boil down as everyone else ,go figure .
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 1:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
The real icing on the cake is to keep the delusion alive to enable gullible and shortsighted folks like you to feel good while it lasts .
Naturally I ignore zombies like you but I gave you this reply for you to learn and consider the place of the black race first before our different tribes.
Question is : Una go gree get sense just small?
You can't be great by lording over your own people because in the real scheme of things when it comes to international politics you're just a slave that was given rights to Lord over his own people in slavery, funny enough you're a still a slave and we all would end up at the bottom of totem pole.
I hope you'll get the message.
Messages like this are very hard for you and your folks to understand . grin

Yawn.....what were you saying a week ago?

Oh yea...bla bla Buhari will never preside in Nigeria.....yadsa yada.

More buollshoit.

SS/SE vs SW/N. I wonder who has the #s and the political skills. See you in 2019.

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by snapshot: 1:49am On Apr 02, 2015
kropelgrada:

Hmmm...really?!

Let me address it all in perspective.

Dokubo should NEVER mistake the weakness of Jonathan.... for Buhari

If he wipes out the whole Niger Delta,where will he get the financial resources to run the economy ?
Believe it or not,the Niger Delta region of Nigeria is the most sensitive region in the country.And until Nigeria finds an alternative source of income,these creek militants or thugs cannot be handled with kids gloves,they cannot be waved aside,they will always be in your face.So each time they issue a threat the whole country listens.As they know that this crude oil is what is holding this entity called Nigeria to this very day if not it would have disintegrated.

Odi massacre is a clear case of genocide and here you are drumming it up like some feats achieved by OBJ.In all fairness to the people of Odi it is grave injustice to refer to this callous act as a feat.Gladly ICC still has it in its files and God help OBJ when they decide to reopen that file.
If Buhari was as brave as you portray him to be,why did he run back to Mecca when he heard that Babangida has toppled his government..A soldier that had to put a gun to the head of a harmless innocent civilian to seize power is not bravery in my own understanding.He needed to brandish a gun to achieve what would have being an easy operation to some brave soldier..Smh

Crude Oil is available in many parts of the Nigeria from Ondo to even the Chad basin.

Oga the only place that crude oil is found in commercial quantity in Nigeria is in the Niger Delta...Those one they claim is available in those places you mentioned cannot be produced.Why do u think they are not producing them already.

Lol..this cracked me up.

Buhari a former PTF Chairman knows the importance of crude oil to the economy of this nation.
Even if he needs to diversify,revenue from crude oil proceeds will still serve as capital to achieve that aim.
Sorry Nigeria is over dependent on this "curse" like u said.And will take donkey years to free themselves from this "curse".

But i want to believe that you speak from the head and not from the heart,because i disagree with most of the points you made here.
And u are sounding like a bigot to me.Like some one that has some real issues with the existence of the Niger Delta and the Igbos at large.

my brother i need not add anything to this write-up
you are just on point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply)

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.