Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (65648 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" / Buhari Received Obasanjo’s Kiss Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by unstableaswater: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
That must be a yoruba woman becos that face reminds me of the movie planets of the Ape. cool

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
kestolove95:
Just like ma babe....tears of joy...
Nigerians has never been dix happy since oct 1st 1960

Where were you when Abacha died? What has changed since then?
Are you aware some Nigerians ran mad while celebrating freedom from the military wizard?

Where were you when thousands of Nigerians changed their name to GOODLUCK few years back? cheesy

LOL; Nigerians and HISTORY are stark enemies.

FYI; of the total number of voters; GMB only got a little above 57%; meaning the statement "NIGERIANS have never been this happy" is wrong.

All Nigerians celebrated Abacha's death; only about 60% of voters celebrated GMB's victory.

We shouldn't be delusional about our analysis

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Cherrywhite(f): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin[quote author=dainformant post=32249231]"Emotional madness"[/quote

Lols......U are a phsycologist I guess.
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
May God save Nigeria from backward thinking people.

Sai Buhari ! was made possible by the clueless one from a minority tribe who revived the industries which for years of their successive corrupt rules, industries packed up one after the other, the ones which survived, OBJ helped in locking them down, IBETO cement and SAVANNAH bank are testimonies to the ruthless partisanship and witch hunt filled kind of leaders Nigeria has had before now.

If Jonathan's loss at the polls is the price that Nigeria needs to pay in order to start having mature thinking leadership, so be it.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by amostt(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
mosho2good:
the woman was crying for CHANGE.
yea she is crying for change
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by boolet: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
kaydan001:
Eye service
grin
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Ridwanna(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
kaydan001:
Eye service

I can see dat u are not an agent of #Change
U called an Emotional Cry a Eye Service
U are senseless nd a strongly believe dat u will be part of d people dat will be going to #Utuoke

sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by mattkelly: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
She would end up as Tinubu's Second wife.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Motolank: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
She is Buhari's sister.
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wat is she crying for? She never cry for muhammed or quran.. na man wey fit disappoint she dey cry for.... well mama no cry again.. wipe ur tears..una messiah don show...
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by fromnigeria(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
yes, tears of joy

i did too, while i was celebrating, truely Nigerians have never been as happy as this.

I love Nigeria
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by nagoma(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

It is very obvious you are not cerebral. Kindly attack and dissect what I wrote not me.

The poo you wrote came from your rotten brain.
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Skoopy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
BlackBaron:
Buhari's 4 years clock starts counting from May 29.
He too would get the boot if he doesn't perform, that's a promise from the Nigerian people
He won't only get the boots, I promise the sticks too, he surely will get.

Just hope my faith in him as a youth won't be dashed.
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
No since Abacha death news. I would never forget that day.
kestolove95:
Just like ma babe....tears of joy...
Nigerians has never been dix happy since oct 1st 1960

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
nagoma:

The poo you wrote came from your rotten brain.

You cannot stand in the day of reckoning..
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
The woman b like na one woman husband d diss ooo,my own na broke ass nigga cheesy cheesy na today i go leave him.
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nazeeboy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Naughtysite:
Crocodile tears.

Hausa ruled this country for over 30 good years, yet they are the poorest and most backward thinking Nigerians, fueling unrests and insurgency with little or no regard for human lives.

Let me see if at 72, tinubu will teach buhari that dogs and baboons should not swim in blood.

Watching...
yes because Hausas are not as selfish as you the Igbos because the Hausa leaders u were talking about abandoned their own people to transform ur cities and ur lives. Buhari an hausa man built two refineries for you in the south from which the majority of your source of money comes from and only built one in the north. Also Yar'adua an hausa man was able to dealt with Niger-Delta crisis in just a short priod of time but your foolish GEJ an igbo man cannot deal with the insurgency of Boko haram here in the north for over five years. You the south have benefited many more from our past northern presidents but tell me what is it really that the north achieved from our past southern presidents. You calling the hausa the most poor people is a shame to you and remember the richest man in Africa not only in Nigeria is from the north and an hausa man, So next time you talk, think before u say and talk with facts.
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
dainformant:
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, has been issued a Certificate of Return by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.The chairman of INEC, Attahiru Jega, handed the certificate to Mr. Buhari, and the vice president-elect, Yemi Osinbajo, on Wednesday at the International collation centre (ICC) in Abuja. A staunch supporter of the former military general got emotional -breaking down in tears as he received the certificate from the electoral body.

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/woman-breaks-down-in-tears-at-collation.html

Lolzz. See her mouth. These kind women, if their husband or family member dey drown, dem no dey remember to cry o na frivolities dem sabi express emotions for
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by emblexxx(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
holluwai:
The woman next to her be like "this one dey craze ni"? grin
U didn't notice d man, Did U? D man b like, Jona own Don bend.
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by milky3(f): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
She got emotional... as for me I would tag it to a prayer request that God should set a table b4 me in d presence of mine enemies
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Missmossy(f): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Aww very funny though grin she could'nt control herself, over excitement things! cheesy
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Destiny4fame(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Madam....U don't av to cry...D change has come to stay......click like if U biliv dat...
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by skak(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
BUHARI scored.....15,424,921.....

1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1= 28

Date of Election= March 28.....Coincidence??

No.........This is the Hand of GOD.

God has plans for Nigeria and he chooses Buhari to be the actor

please share.
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Naughtysite:
Crocodile tears.

Hausa ruled this country for over 30 good years, yet they are the poorest and most backward thinking Nigerians, fueling unrests and insurgency with little or no regard for human lives.

Let me see if at 72, tinubu will teach buhari that dogs and baboons should not swim in blood.

Watching...
Eyah, so no more GEJ till 2019?
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nazeeboy:
yes because Hausas are not as selfish as you the Igbos because the Hausa leaders u were talking about abandoned their own people to transform ur cities and ur lives. Buhari an hausa man built two refineries for you in the south from which the majority of your source of money comes from and only built one in the north. Also Yar'adua an hausa man was able to dealt with Niger-Delta crisis in just a short priod of time but your foolish GEJ an igbo man cannot deal with the insurgency of Boko haram here in the north for over five years. You the south have benefited many more from our past northern presidents but tell me what is it really that the north achieved from our past southern presidents. You calling the hausa the most poor people is a shame to you and remember the richest man in Africa not only in Nigeria is from the north and an hausa man, So next time you talk, think before u say and talk with facts.

The only true leader Hausa has produced is Yaradua. May his soul RIP. Aside him, which other ? All of them are ruthless warlords who flex muscles on their enemies once they attain power. Be it known to you that if not for Jonathan's posture, if buhari gains power, that bitterness of our past leaders will resurface and you will see Jonathan in prison instantly.

What is leadership if you cannot send your people to school, and tame them to stop wasting human blood ? If it is not Fulani cattle rustlers, its boko haram or civil unrest on one northern city. Sometimes provoked by a cartoon in Denmark or a war in Palestine ?

GEJ has congratulated him and everyone has gone home in peace. It is still in the north that we read today that people died while rejoicing over buhari victory at the polls. Now ask yourself, what if he lost ? The deaths will multiply by 100.

It is good Dangote is the richest man in Africa. I admire him, doing well in business at that level is rare. What did OBJ do to IBETO cement who was Dangote's mate as at 2002 ? Without reason, shut him down. So spare us that richest angle. So it is not by having your brother in leadership that matters. Hausas are controlling Nigeria's oil wealth till date. Yet they still have the poorest Nigerians. That's my point.
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by tunnamaniah(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
midolian:
Tears of joy smiley smiley

Buhari was chosen by God to rule..The love for Buhari is simply out of this world. I am sure many pple by now, have known there are certain things money can never buy.
pple nd there bullshit, d same way jonathn was chosen by God to rule in 2011, the end determines the means, i will see his work in the next 2 years before i make any comment on him, pls stop saying wat u are not sure of, esp abt the Most High.

i supported buhari during the election tho
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Elmuaz:
Eyah, so no more GEJ till 2019?

GEJ till 2019...
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by Thelmerh(f): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28
PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28
Date of Election = March 28
Coincidence? NO ! Hand of God? YES
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by midolian(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
tunnamaniah:
pple nd there bullshit, d dame way jo.atha. was chosen by God to rule in 2011, the end determines the means, i will see his work in the next 2 years before i make any comment on him, pls stop saying wat u are not sure of, esp abt the Most High.

i supported buhari during the election tho
For goodness sake, what is wrong with my comment? If he wasn't chosen by God to rule, wld he have won the election? I hate the way some pple feel they know it all. I don't care if you voted Buhari sef..All I am saying is he has bn chosen by God..live with it or die with it. Na wa 4 u oo

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by holluwai(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Haha.... I didn't oh

Omo the man is watching with amazement ni oh!

emblexxx:

U didn't notice d man, Did U? D man b like, Jona own Don bend.
Re: See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC by gragraboy: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
If that was my wife i would be ashamed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Emefiele At The Presidential Villa / Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.