Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (78207 Views)

African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Akposkool(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Who are these guys? I contributed the most. In my area I was the only Apc supporter. I sai buhari pass any other words since I found he was contesting. I made a lot of enemies since o. People wished they could beat me up only if I were small. But God answered my prayers. Now the haters in my area are decamping and congratulating me. Abeg sai Akposkool na me do pass but na God win

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Not forgetting;

Doyin Okupe

FFK

Fayose

Mama peace *Alias Stone them all*

Reno omokri *The twitter warrior*

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Prince0500(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=pharmow post=32250207]If you don't put

Patience
Okupe
Asari
FFK and
Fayose.
FAYOSE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ON THE LIST BECOUSE HE DELIVERED HIS STATE ALMOST 100%

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Pebcak: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
[b] Saraki is an inconsequential local champion who is not only corrupt and repressive but a neophyte in National politics,we even rate our local government chairman higher.
Obj- Another old crybaby who was lucky to have been paid due attention by GEJ...His reputation isn't worth the very shoes of GEJ right now, ask Ban ki moon and Obama.
Thieffnubu- A big thieff and a firm discliple of nepotism and capitalism who will never get to the status of Awo,ever.Nigerians just brought economic chains for their necks.
Amaechi- Nothing worse than having a judas in your team,a repugnant,rapacious and reprehensible charlatan who not only sacrificed the goodwill of his people but is willing to sell them to the highest bidder.
Buhari-He still an illiterate.....Nothing much to write since he arrogantly refused to sell his manifesto via debate even his staunchest supporter don't have any clue what the manifesto is all about.
We prefer Shekau to all this corrupt slavemasters up there ^^^…GEJ "s architect was Shekau.[/b]

cry me a river

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by ladyF(f): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Funny thing is Jonathan is the number 1 architect of his own defeat. Had it not been for his incompetence, we would never have regarded Buhari as our saviour.

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by KingTom(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
dkronicle:
On the list, am just pityin amaechi.
He forgot one of the codes. Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You..if he could ridicle pdp in d eyes of the elector8z, wont he turn his back also to Apc Apc will kick him out
You go yamtu on top Amaechi matter o! grin
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by ooshinibos: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
patience goodluck finally caused GEJ defeated ..caused GEJ more trouble then benefit
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by 50calibre(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
These men all played a part, but the biggest factor which led to his downfall, was the stupi*dity & ineptitude that surrounded him.

Jonathan's biggest problem was himself. Being a clueless, weak willed man, he allowed himself to pushed around by idio*ts including his obese wife.

He & wife's public utterances were highly damaging, almost to a point of disbelief.

In a nutshell, Jonathan's stupi*dity was used as a weapon against him.

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Anaskie(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
MadCow1:
having pointed this out, it is also worthy to note that many elements within Jonathans administration contributed to his downfall..

Elements like;

Alamiesigha whom he pardoned..

Femi Fani-Kayode..

Asari Dokubo..

Edwin Clarke..

His illegal firing of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi..

Losing 5 of the G-7 Governors..

Diezani Allison Madueke..

His handling of the Stella Oduah issue.

His failure to deal with Boko Haram earlier..

His 6 weeks onslaught against Boko Haram also worked more against him than anything else as it made the Nation feel like we suffered through a problem that could have been dealt with in 6 weeks for 6years at the price of over 15,000 Nigerian lives..

The economic downward trend of the Naira against the dollar..

Our new increasing debt profile..

Our dwindling national reserves.

The politicizing of the Nigerian Army..

His lack of control over his wife Patience who caused the upset in Rivers State polity that led to the closure of its states house of assembly.

Doyen Okupe and Rueben Abati..

His association with Bode George..

I am beginning to wonder what the fate of people like CSP Joseph Mbu would be after May 29... grin
Madcow actually made sense! shocked

Indeed the wind of change is blowing!

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by pharmow: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=Prince0500 post=32250790][/quote]

Though Fayose delivered his state, but he didn't deliver up to 100% as you claimed. He only got 58.7%. The reason while he's included despite winning his state is because he was the one propagating lies about Buhari Ill health and following the man up and down like a lost chick looking for its mother

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by kindnyce(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
ROTIMI AMAECHI......................

DOGGED FIGHTER

TRUES DEMOCRAT

FEARLESS HERO

HERO OF DEMOCRACY

LION OF THE DELTA

CARRY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NEXT PETROLEUM MINISTER

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by DesChyko: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
koboko69:
But the trouncing of Goodluck Jonathan at the polls was not a happenstance..☰

If you call this trouncing, I take it you didn't witness 2011 elections.

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by StFrank2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people. The outcome of the elections in Nigeria just proved it. I commend and respect General Muhammadu Buhari for the relentless effort he has put in all these years and that finally got him the presidency. A true testimony of one not ever giving in anything you do.
My utmost respect however goes to President GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan. A true patriot and an Elder Statesman of Nigeria.

-Everything he promised he was going to do before the Elections, he fulfilled it overwhelmingly.
-He promised he was not going to sack Jega. He didn't.
-He promised that he was going to to exterminate boko haram from the North Eastern Nigeria before elections. He did.

-He promised that he will not rig the Elections with the incumbency power. He didn't.

-He promised that he will not contest the Elections. He didn't.

He told Nigerians that his political ambition is not worth a single Nigerian life. He even went ahead to sign a peace treaty with the opposition and congratulated his opposition when he lost the Elections.

I am from Adamawa state. I personally lost almost over 30 relatives including my dad and my first cousins who were in the Army to Boko Haram. Before now I was really upset and had lost total confidence in the President.

He has just proved to not just me and when I say this, I am speaking on behalf of my people from Adamawa state. That he is a True patriot of this country and an honourable elder statesman. We sincerely thank him for all the effort he put in to save North Eastern Nigeria from Boko Haram.

Above all we sincerely thank him for showing a lot of us youths, politicians, students, actors, sportsmen and elders how to accept defeat gracefully and with pride.

Long Live President Jonathan, Long Live President(Elect) Buhari and Long Live Nigeria."

....Mohammed Austin Dimas Yaduma Gundiri.

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by 2kris(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gej our hero
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by justwise(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Patience not in the list?
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by klbakare(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
[b] Saraki is an inconsequential local champion who is not only corrupt and repressive but a neophyte in National politics,we even rate our local government chairman higher.
Obj- Another old crybaby who was lucky to have been paid attention by GEJ...His reputation isn't worth the very shoes of GEJ right now, ask Ban ki moon and Obama.So who's the bigger person now?
Thieffnubu- A big thieff and a firm discliple of nepotism and capitalism who will never get to the status of Awo,ever.Nigerians just brought economic chains for their necks.
Amaechi- Nothing worse than having a judas in your team,a repugnant,rapacious and reprehensible charlatan who not only sacrificed the goodwill of his people but is willing to sell them to the highest bidder.
Buhari-He still an illiterate.....Nothing much to write since he arrogantly refused to sell his manifesto via debate even his staunchest supporter don't have any clue what the manifesto is all about.
We prefer Shekau to all this corrupt slavemasters up there ^^^…GEJ "s architect was Shekau....what an irony.[/b]

Keep blabbing.
Till jonathan will die,he cannot gain the recognition obasanjo has gained.
And by the way

Sai BUHARI
Sai OSINBAJO

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by gorkypark(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
pharmow:
If you don't put

Patience
Okupe
Asari
FFK and
Fayose.

This list is not complete

Reno Omokri

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by slydog(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
pharmow:
If you don't put

Patience
Okupe
Asari
FFK and
Fayose.

Edwin Clark, Ayo Oritsejafor nko

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Toofan007: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Obj- Another old crybaby who was lucky to have been paid attention by GEJ...His reputation isn't worth the very shoes of GEJ right now, ask Ban ki moon and Obama.So who's the bigger person now?
We prefer Shekau to all this corrupt slavemasters up there ^^^…GEJ "s architect was Shekau....what an irony.[/b]
chairman, small small o. Your anger is misplaced though. Jonathan is the architect of his own downfall. This list is just by the way, it was us, ordinary Nigerians that rejected him. Remember we voted for him in 2011?

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by sagr(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
common sense
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
pharmow:
If you don't put

Patience
Okupe
Asari
FFK and
Fayose.

infact na dem be the main culprits,especially patience

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Judelord57: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
asari dokunbo okonjo iwela diezani madueke Stella oddua lawal farouk femi otedola orishajafour sanusi patience Jonathan fayose atiku and many more

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by ogunniyi2: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Read comments from unscrupulous and disgruntled element:
Texcoco:

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by lekwas: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Op, you forgot to add Christianne Amanpour and her infamous interview of the president. That interview painted our President GEJ in worst public light possible.
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Judelord57: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
sagr:
common sense
that's just it.
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by anonimi: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pebcak:
EBORA OWU # 1

in babas voice
odo to ba gbagbe orisun e ma gbe ni
and omo tan ba wi to warun ki o ma parun ni
a river that forget its source will definitely dry up

Like Father Mbaka said "those that put you(GEJ) should come and remove you.."

Was it not the same OBJ that used EFCC to harrass IBB who single-handedly made him president from Abacha's prison

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Judelord57: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
sagr:
common sense
that's just it.nothing is like to have a Judas in your team.
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by seeker121(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Then Fayose for his great publicity that is aim at gaining support for jonathan but later turn out to be blessing for the general.

B4 i forget my hearty and warm greeting to the newly elected president General Ilufemiloye Muhammadu Buhari.

May ur days be long and may God grant u the strength to deliver on ur promises and lastly forgive Barcanista cos he never believe you can win the race.
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by oluwafemim(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:

KOSORO LENU ELEYI NOW.

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
IN MY OWN OPINION, PATIENCE EBELE JONATHAN and Femi Fani Kayode as well as FAYOSE are the three people in that order.
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by HARDDON: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
pharmow:
If you don't put

Patience
Okupe
Asari
FFK and
Fayose.

Can't bliv u guys forgot d toothless Sambo who couldn't win his polling unit!

Sambo is a loyal Olga who cudnt even convince his mother to vote Gej

He was supposed to rally d north while Gej concentrate home.
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Pebcak: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
anonimi:

Was it not the same OBJ that used EFCC to harrass IBB who single-handedly made him president from Abacha's prison

And it is the same IBB that always host EBORA OWU whenever he visit Minna regardless of EFCC

Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53