Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (78205 Views)

African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by simpleseyi: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
[b] Saraki is an inconsequential local champion who is not only corrupt and repressive but a neophyte in National politics,we even rate our local government chairman higher.
Obj- Another old crybaby who was lucky to have been paid attention by GEJ...His reputation isn't worth the very shoes of GEJ right now, ask Ban ki moon and Obama.So who's the bigger person now?
Thieffnubu- A big thieff and a firm discliple of nepotism and capitalism who will never get to the status of Awo,ever.Nigerians just brought economic chains for their necks.
Amaechi- Nothing worse than having a judas in your team,a repugnant,rapacious and reprehensible charlatan who not only sacrificed the goodwill of his people but is willing to sell them to the highest bidder.
Buhari-He still an illiterate.....Nothing much to write since he arrogantly refused to sell his manifesto via debate even his staunchest supporter don't have any clue what the manifesto is all about.
We prefer Shekau to all this corrupt slavemasters up there ^^^…GEJ "s architect was Shekau....what an irony.[/b]

Eyaaa! The defeat is still very painful. Sorry, ndo, pele. You will get over it with time when GEJ and PEJ together with Fayose, FFk, Omokri are giving admission numbers in Kirikiri prison. What a painful loss!

3 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Ijaya123: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
[b] Saraki is an inconsequential local champion who is not only corrupt and repressive but a neophyte in National politics,we even rate our local government chairman higher.
Obj- Another old crybaby who was lucky to have been paid attention by GEJ...His reputation isn't worth the very shoes of GEJ right now, ask Ban ki moon and Obama.So who's the bigger person now?
Thieffnubu- A big thieff and a firm discliple of nepotism and capitalism who will never get to the status of Awo,ever.Nigerians just brought economic chains for their necks.
Amaechi- Nothing worse than having a judas in your team,a repugnant,rapacious and reprehensible charlatan who not only sacrificed the goodwill of his people but is willing to sell them to the highest bidder.
Buhari-He still an illiterate.....Nothing much to write since he arrogantly refused to sell his manifesto via debate even his staunchest supporter don't have any clue what the manifesto is all about.
We prefer Shekau to all this corrupt slavemasters up there ^^^…GEJ "s architect was Shekau....what an irony.[/b]
I perceive deep bitterness here. Frustration laden write up.

1 Like

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by KanwuliaJara: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Foul!

The only architect of Jonathan's defeat WAS JONATHAN himself! kiss

You can never teach a dead man to walk, simple! kiss

Thanks to OBJ, the ORANGUTAN of OTA! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Etinosajay(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:

See anger. Calm down, you might meltdown.

You're angry because the op and others didn't add you ichidodo to the list. grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by aviazuva: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
I thought they said that Buhari is perpetually unelectable?

That is why I always advise those crying where someone has died ,

to be careful of what they are saying while crying

Because it is possible that the dead body may wake up

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeee

AVIANAZU

1 Like

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by prophetfire: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
eyaaaa.bros this upper cut we give jonathan pain you well well.

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by vivavik(f): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
One silent instrumentalist to his lost is bamanga tukur
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by ELIJAHTIOKPASS(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
.THE CRAZIEST POST EVER.GO HUG TRANSFORMER JARREY!

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by ELIJAHTIOKPASS(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
dguizman:
OBJ should not be on that list.
IF I HEAR AM.DO U EVEN LISTEN TO FOREIGN INTERVIEWS AND NEWS,GOODLUCK Z SO FOOLED ABROAD
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by ELIJAHTIOKPASS(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
dkronicle:
On the list, am just pityin amaechi.
He forgot one of the codes. Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You..if he could ridicle pdp in d eyes of the elector8z, wont he turn his back also to Apc Apc will kick him out
CRAZIEST POST OF THE YEAR!! I hope u tell jonathief that also,cuz he did even worse.Incase u are a foreigner I wouldn't mind informing u AMAECHI's political career has just begun
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2015
adesegun121:
If APC could do well in Lagos state under a PDP federal govt, u should expect it to be better under an APC fed govt.
So vote Ambode as Governor, vote APC
*shouts*iya risi,5 orijin for dis my wise friend here.....baba u head is filled

1 Like

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2015
dkronicle:
On the list, am just pityin amaechi.
He forgot one of the codes. Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You..if he could ridicle pdp in d eyes of the elector8z, wont he turn his back also to Apc Apc will kick him out
nooo u are wrong there,he stood 4 sometin while he was in pdp,n when he saw d ship divertin its course he had 2 chalendge d captain but as d captain stood his dubious ground,he(amaechi) coudnt kip d ruse anymore n had had 2 choose a better side n if dat side also flunks he still got an option.....get it?
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2015
kristisking:
That's politics for you.These people you mentioned won't have made any impact if not the downfall of PDP caused by internal crises.Bamanga Tukur,the main culprit leads others including God'will Akpabio and others.
good one bro,i tot no one was gonna list out godswill akpabio,d brutus himself
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2015
deucelaw:
Op...I like your analysis of the Bukola Saraki...He is the mastermind behind break up of PDP..he literarily divided the lower house and led the PDP Governors out to Revolt....He was the one pulling the strings when people least suspected...
u are very coret bro,one tin ppl fail 2 understand is dat d mutiny always start from d base n d crack usually begins from d weakest point....if u ignore the tip of the iceberg,u worse one comin is usually invisible
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2015
with gr8t men likE
Amaechi
Rochas
adams oshiomhole
fashola n co
i c nigeria competin with america in d next 15yrs
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2015
LAX89:
Buhari promised to fight corruption, well, lets see what he does with tinubu, saraki and obj, that will determine his sincerity and resolve. (obj spent $16B on electricity, and with zero result and accountability, saraki and his family stole all the depositor's money in sociate generale bank and kwara state, tinubu used lagos state money as his personal bank account, and stole lagos state blind. Lets watch and see Buhari in action)
disgusting troll dont talk about things u obviously know nothing about....zip it

1 Like

Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Bizibi:
Hahahaha....nigerians still don't get it,the northerners are really good at the game,APC must be careful with the 5 gen.......Jonathan is a wise man,that man is not a fool.....the future holds between north and niger-delta,Nigeria politics is interesting but dangerous.
northerners are not good at anything fuckin game or whatever u are referin 2,gej is notin but clueless n in d next 5gen better fins awaits apc long as the management isnt pdp corruptwise...
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by adesegun121(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Smartestelvis:
*shouts*iya risi,5 orijin for dis my wise friend here.....baba u head is filled

lolzz me no dy take orinjin jooor... Tell iya risi make she gv me cold malt
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2015
adesegun121:

lolzz me no dy take orinjin jooor... Tell iya risi make she gv me cold malt
yee,u na dey take am,i tink say na him make ur brain dey sharp like dat...
oya *nwayi asaba* give am 3malta guiness with 2 cat fish....
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by adesegun121(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Smartestelvis:
yee,u na dey take am,i tink say na him make ur brain dey sharp like dat...
oya *nwayi asaba* give am 3malta guiness with 2 cat fish....

eheh u jus dy talk now.. Cat fish tinzzz... Thnks
Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by Bizibi(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Smartestelvis:
northerners are not good at anything fuckin game or whatever u are referin 2,gej is notin but clueless n in d next 5gen better fins awaits apc long as the management isnt pdp corruptwise...
you think so or you know so......till then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.