Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,027 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? (31628 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kingtom has the most beautiful persona on NL
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by lordthree(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:

Honestly, I don't know gringringrin
im just laughing like someone on weedgringrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga that thing too funny gringringrin
But she wrote it, not me. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by RoyalBlak007: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
to that 9 yr old hungry looking fool that quoted me with chicken legs, not only a fat cow, but three fat cow join. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"quoted"
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
~ So many feminine traits in you that you subconsciously opened a nl account with a female's name..Soft Apple my foot..

Answer my question though..Were you born in a toilet bowl?

lwkm. . please dis is not mikus..

biko..leave im. .

go to flow for rank..and drop a freestyle for us.

I wanna feel u ..been lonq man.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by falconey(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
DarkAngel86:

"persona" what?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Shut up bumbling oaf before I put you underground verbally like Chilean miners.

You worthless beast of burden !
o my GOD i just pray dat our newly elected president shud find a job 4 men dat can b washing d pants(filled with menstrual flow) of prostitutes, bcaus dats d kind of job u are destined for.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
DarkAngel86:
Shut up!

Post with your real account. You are already viewing this thread with it.

Kingtom, ignore this fake thing.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by falconey(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
~ So many feminine traits in you that you subconsciously opened a nl account with a female's name..Soft Apple my foot..

Answer my question though..Were you born in a toilet bowl?

LWKM.............hahahahahaha ooooooo
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
marieolae:
Oh please! Like seriously? undecided
Because the 'drools' really add some sort of value to my life..
Think before assuming.
Bye.

Oh my bad, guess a rare poster like yourself just "accidentally" stumbled into this thread, must have been a hard slip grin

The lies we tell ourselves undecided

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by naijaboiy: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
But she wrote it, not me. grin grin grin
But your reply was Epic gringrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
lordthree:

gringrin the girl never comment since, guy you wickedgrin
Omo na Dictionary she wan go check now o, in her mind she be like " But Aren't is a word na" grin grin grin. Guy I smell my ban loading......
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
DarkAngel86:
What about my Penniss Persona? shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ivyy(f): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Omo na Dictionary she wan go check now o, in her mind she be like " But Aren't is a word na" grin grin grin. Guy I smell my ban loading......
grin grin grin

What's strong wiv you
A whole mamiwater like me
C'mon You shld have known angry
We are beautiful like this angry

Get ready for war grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Shut up!

Post with your real account. You are already viewing this thread with it.

Kingtom, ignore this fake thing.
Guy you harsh o grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by falconey(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin

LWKM this time till buhari finish his term!!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by lordthree(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin
gringringrin im sure you have been reported alreadygrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
What about my Penniss Persona? shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

But your reply was Epic gringrin
Some people needed to be put in their place sha grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by shumuel(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
mirexxx:
and if i am??
does it affect you in anyway?
i gerrit! you would die if you mind ur business smiley
#no offence# cheesy

Wow Lady didn't mean any harm, just that you didn't change ur dp for a long time but that has change ''Of recent''

None take wink

and why is everyone so rude and just has flairs for E-fights and bashing this days.
#no offence# cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
ivyy:

What's strong wiv you
A whole mamiwater like me
C'mon You shld have known angry
We are beautiful like this angry

Get ready for war grin
Sisi Eko I don ready for una this night shey election don finish that fight wey una want from us Forest Brotherhood wizards, una go see am. angry angry
Kabiru
Ketekete
Atewo
Demon papa
Satan pikin
Oya make una come, e don be today!!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ivyy(f): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
marieolae:
Abeg what is it jare!
Is this some sort of competition?

Its alwys competition with women
Nothing can change that grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
falconey:

LWKM this time till buhari finish his term!!!!
Bros Your prayer no go work! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by falconey(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin
loving the drama.....*open my BULLET-CAN sipping till some monikers deactivate their accounts*
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ivyy(f): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Sisi Eko I don ready for una this night shey election don finish that fight wey una want from us Forest Brotherhood wizards, una go see am. angry angry
Kabiru
Ketekete
Atewo
Demon papa
Satan pikin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ivyy(f): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Kabiru
Ketekete
Atewo
Demon papa
Satan pikin

Hian all those raz raz names you calling angry
We t;ush biko
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by falconey(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
ivyy:

Its alwys competition with women
Nothing can change that grin

unbelieveable!!!!! You look exactly like my ex.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
lordthree:

gringringrin im sure you have been reported alreadygrin
[size=20pt]You Can't Do That Right Now, Please Try Again In A Few Hours[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Teeminjin(f): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
falconey:

actually the girl in that pic is real............someone exposed her but the mods removed the thread, the OP gave the name of the girl she is on FB I checked and confirmed it .

How I wish I still remember her full name you will see for yourself, she has several pics of that same face.

betty imosun

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by falconey(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Teeminjin:

betty imosun

garrit!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ivyy(f): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
falconey:

unbelieveable!!!!! You look exactly like my ex.
sad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by marieolae(f): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
What exactly is your problem?
A lady mentioned me on this thread, the reason why you found me here
Like I said before, THINK before assuming.
Nonsense.
GhostProtocol:

Oh my bad, guess a rare poster like yourself just "accidentally" stumbled into this thread, must have been a hard slip grin

The lies we tell ourselves undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / "Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.