Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! (682 Views)

Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics / 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! by aldrick: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
In less that 2months, Gen. Buhari will be sworned in as nigeria's president, which most nigerians expecially buhari supporters cnt wait to see, i want to use this medium to plead with the president elect Gen. Buhari to please rescuse our children,our sister our friends populary known as chibok girls from the hands of the boko haram terrorist as soon as posible as promised, thanks and God bless you...
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! by DickDastardly(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
We pray he will cool
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! by MoneyGreen(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jonathan really mess up! How the hell does he sleep knowing well that some innocent girls are in the hands of some dreaded terrorist? Very heartless man indeed!

The fool is suppose to suspend any gadem thing he's doing until these girls are returned back to their respective homes but the idiott ignore them.. Bleep you sir!
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! by Redoil: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
aldrick:
In less that 2months, Gen. Buhari will be sworned in as nigeria's president, which most nigerians expecially buhari supporters cnt wait to see, i want to use this medium to plead with the president elect Gen. Buhari to please rescuse our children,our sister our friends populary known as chibok girls from the hands of the boko haram terrorist as soon as posible as promised, thanks and God bless you...
in Buhari's voice: no gurls is missing it is just an imaginary ploy to make me look week and clueless.
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out.
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! by Youngsage: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ knows where they are
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! by Youngsage: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Jonathan really mess up! How the hell does he sleep knowing well that some innocent girls are in the hands of some dreaded terrorist? Very heartless man indeed!

The fool is suppose to suspend any gadem thing he's doing until these girls are returned back to their respective homes but the idiott ignore them.. Bleep you sir!
And some pple are saying he deserves a Nobel Peace prize! Smh.
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! by sirugos(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Which kind comment person wan leave for dis kind thread sef...

If I talk okay, na 15hrs ban...

If I talk ghyrbd, dis one na 2months ban

If I con book space put " ."

Dem go lock me for nairaland cell throway key...

But oga Seun if u dey my shoes and u wan enter FP wetin u go write
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! by jamace(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
MoneyGreen:

Talk is cheap! Why didn't you volunteer to rescue the girls? Are you not aware some local hunters volunteered?
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Girls, Bring Back Our Girls'buhari.!!!! by MoneyGreen(m): 5:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Youngsage:

And some pple are saying he deserves a Nobel Peace prize! Smh.
those people are maad! They should go and tell that to the parents of the missing chibok girls.

(1) (Reply)

Jegaquine Highly Effective I Have Administered It Against An Orubebe / In Anticipation Of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu As Governor-elect Of Gods-own State / This Man Amaechi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.