Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (76366 Views)

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi / Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by frankie4real: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Exactly ooo my brother, devoid of rigging keh? Election in this part of the continent devoid of rigging? I totally disagree with this. What the Almighty told us on the first day of the year in my own place of worship was that we would have a new Nigeria this year and we would all come for special thanksgiving in June this year to celebrate a new dawn in Nigeria, and that all proponents of Nigeria's disintegration, especially the world super powers shall have their expectation in that direction dashed. I ask fellow Nairalander they not? Your guess is good as mine.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by amsoslim(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Not all men of God r men of God some r god of men

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by zefty: 12:06am On Apr 02, 2015
by teemanbastos (m ): 8:58pm
when I was telling some deeperlyfers that Kumuyi
tactically backed Buhari...dy were lambasting him.
Kumuyi had never been so much interested in elections
but as for dis 2015.. he kept on hammering that All should
get their PVCs and vote..
He didnt hammer dat in 2011.
Adeboye,Kumuyi backd GMB.
Only Oyedepo [influenced by Money ]actually bleeped UP.
It is better to remain NEUTRAL than keep on following a
candidate.

some idiot just post without first thinking....who told you that Oyedepo was influenced using money? and also, who told you that he supported any political party ?. because he's the wealthiest pastor that doesn't say he's a fake pastor or you want him to be in poverty....
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by zefty: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
when I was telling some deeperlyfers that Kumuyi tactically backed Buhari...dy were lambasting him.
Kumuyi had never been so much interested in elections but as for dis 2015.. he kept on hammering that All should get their PVCs and vote..
It is better to remain NEUTRAL than keep on following a candidate.

some idiot just post without first thinking....who told you that Oyedepo was influenced using money? and also, who told you that he supported any political party ?. because he's the wealthiest pastor that doesn't say he's a fake pastor or you want him to be in poverty....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 02, 2015
psychologist:
Afterall my pastor was correct
pst.chris olusegun onayinka

Correct about what really? Fake pastors disturbing the peace of this country. Imagine the useless post sef, pastor wetin wetin, a look back @ his prophesis for 2015 elections. And the gullible poster went on to say he prophesized that elections would be free and fair without riggin! So when jega announced the intention to introduce pvcs and card readers, were we not expecting this to reduce rigging and if touts are not duly registered would this not put the exercise at a safe stance? This is something a secondary school pupil can piece together but to the op, it's a prophesy! Like I told a friend, dirty politicians have learnt a terrible lesson by Nigerians, next on the list are these so called pastors. It will errupt soon, watch out.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by nijanigga: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Daninya11:
born and bred in zaria.. I am a kogite from Bassa lga
great abusite here.In the days of student president "maradona".
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Ghoxt: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2015
countsparrow:
Which kind comment person wan leave for dis kind thread sef...

If I talk okay, na 15hrs ban...

If I talk ghyrbd, dis one na 2months ban

If I con book space put " ."

Dem go lock me for nairaland cell throway key...

But oga Seun if u dey my shoes and u wan enter FP wetin u go write
You mustn't comment, you weren't invited yet you came. Just read and take your f**k a$$ out.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Ghoxt: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2015
CR77:
Well done man of God

Fake prophet every where you go.
How shallow minded your are. You should learn to be quiet rather than express your r****n thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
when I was telling some deeperlyfers that Kumuyi tactically backed Buhari...dy were lambasting him.
Kumuyi had never been so much interested in elections but as for dis 2015.. he kept on hammering that All should get their PVCs and vote..
It is better to remain NEUTRAL than keep on following a candidate.

normally I think I have seen the most meaningless post online, But people like u keep proving me wrong.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Roon9(m): 1:45am On Apr 02, 2015
nijanigga:

or he wants to open the gates of hell for you, a dimwit and bigot.

u schmuck! I don't av ur time. pin head
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Ndeewonu: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2015
nijanigga:
what did Oyedepo said?

Correct your grammar, then come back.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by nijanigga: 3:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Ndeewonu:

Correct your grammar, then come back.
glad u got the message,that's all I wanted.He can open the gates of hell for you .
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by nijanigga: 3:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Roon9:

u schmuck! I don't av ur time. pin head
why not? he will soon open the gates of hell for you bigots.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by mentain(m): 4:05am On Apr 02, 2015
God BLESS u MOG

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by italo: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Image123:

That's the point.

What's what point?

The man said election would be free and fair.

I showed hard evidence that election wasn't free and fair.

What are you on about?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by countsparrow: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Ghoxt:

You mustn't comment, you weren't invited yet you came. Just read and take your f**k a$$ out.

Invited!!! On a public forum!!!

U must be high on green tea...

Moreover, who d fuq are u to tell me wen to comment and wen not to comment... Are u crazy or something

Guy park well o, if u no want make ur life scatter for ere..
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Jaydenphoenix: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Prophecies can be changed.
It happened in the bible, case in point king Hezekiah and prophet Isaiah.
so when a pastor sees something, with prayers it can be changed.

On the authenticity of the prophecy, it's between him and his God
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Kenistry(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Elections held in March not Feb...... He said free & fair?
.let him tell us hw Kano & Kaduna states accredited 2.5million voters wit card readers in less dan 6hrs when it took abt 35mins for same card reader to do same for GEJ. Any brilliant mind will knw d true winner of dis electn, jst for d sake of peace, GEJ let d blood sucking power testy general & his supporters hv dier way. GEJ is d real winner of d electn, ask Orurube & FFK for evidence if u doubt dis. Fake prophets everywhere
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by bewla(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2015
But some time ago in one of the eastern state apc member came out to condemn of your prophecy in condemning buhari take note who is back
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Makweembo: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Chaplain383:
Which prophet in Nigeria amoung all the prophet even T. B. Joshua that said Jonathan will win.
Must he has to shake Body b/4 the World b/lif him?

When did you hear TBJ prophesying victory for Jonathan? Source please.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Sacramento4real(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2015
nijanigga:
what did Oyedepo said?
What did Oyedepo SAY?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Ghoxt: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
countsparrow:

Invited!!! On a public forum!!!

U must be high on green tea...

Moreover, who d fuq are u to tell me wen to comment and wen not to comment... Are u crazy or something

Guy park well o, if u no want make ur life scatter for ere..

If you think it, being a public forum means your ugly views are required in every trend... Then you high on cheap drugs.
Its doesn't matter what I think I am, its what I am.
And if you think you can as much as feature in my life, then you're sleeping on a bicycle.
F**k boy!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by countsparrow: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Ghoxt:

If you think it, being a public forum means your ugly views are required in every trend... Then you high on cheap drugs.
Its doesn't matter what I think I am, its what I am.
And if you think you can as much as feature in my life, then you're sleeping on a bicycle.
F**k boy!

Its pointless trading words with u...

I don't fuqing know u, and I don't fuqing care if u live or otherwise... U have d NL whole space to urself... Keep wallowing in ur stupidity....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by SLYBABA(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Truly one man of God I know!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Ghoxt: 9:07am On Apr 02, 2015
countsparrow:

Its pointless trading words with u...

I don't fuqing know u, and I don't fuqing care if u live or otherwise... U have d NL whole space to urself... Keep wallowing in ur stupidity....
Limit your senseless write ups to things you can comprehend.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by pasol4real(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2015
acesoul:
in a period when most men of God had prophecy doom for Nigeria,

www.nairaland.com/2106584/elections-free-fair-pastor-kumuyi
who says the elections were free n fair there was massive rigging in the north West n Northeast in fact the two sides rigged only one side was outrigged.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Image123(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
italo:

What's what point?

The man said election would be free and fair.

I showed hard evidence that election wasn't free and fair.

What are you on about?

What hard evidence? The video is inconclusive, it proves nothing as anything can be argued to be happening there. BTW, I didn't say, and I'm certain Pastor Kumuyi and more enlightened observers do not mean that there is no iota/atom of rigging. But in the OVERALL the election can be said to be good, free and fair. If you check what the INEC and monitoring teams have said, it is so. If you watch that Jennifer Lynne video posted, she said the election was remarkable and the best BUT the incidences should be necessarily noted for improvements in future. There is no utopian national election on planet earth yet. Again, this earth is where angels are saying is filled with God's glory. You need a paradigm shift i guess.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by dammieco(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Times without number have I warned u guys not to always involve my pastor in things like this. He doesn't get involved like others. It was a prayer not a prophecy for crying out loud. Either it was free and fair or not, God took perfect control.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by italo: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Image123:

What hard evidence? The video is inconclusive, it proves nothing as anything can be argued to be happening there. BTW, I didn't say, and I'm certain Pastor Kumuyi and more enlightened observers do not mean that there is no iota/atom of rigging. But in the OVERALL the election can be said to be good, free and fair. If you check what the INEC and monitoring teams have said, it is so. If you watch that Jennifer Lynne video posted, she said the election was remarkable and the best BUT the incidences should be necessarily noted for improvements in future. There is no utopian national election on planet earth yet. Again, this earth is where angels are saying is filled with God's glory. You need a paradigm shift i guess.

Smh! An election in which the whole world heard many INEC State Collation Officers report over -voting, hijacking of ballot papers, boxes, result sheets, card readers, and even electoral officers themselves. Substitution of INEC staffs, hundreds of thousands couldn't get their PICS because INEC officials connived with parties to seize them. We saw. Gov Oshiomole on TV saying the Army prevented INEC officials from going to their posts. Gov Rochas complained on camera that soldiers locked up eligible voters in his home town, preventing them from voting. Gov Amaechi complained on TV that result sheets had been hijacked.

Yet you call it "FREE and FAIR." That's for you and your conscience.

Then describe an election that is not free and fair.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Image123(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
^
get that shift.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Ndeewonu: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Sacramento4real:

What did Oyedepo SAY?

Thank you, my dear, for correcting him.
These are the same people criticising the first lady's English.
Yet, a simple sentence--NOT compound, not complex; just simple sentence of four words--they cannot make!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets / Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.