Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard (15957 Views)

Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by coded01: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
DUTSE – Jigawa State Governor, Malam Sule Lamido has congratulated the President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) over his victory in the historic presidential election.
In a statement by Special Adviser on (Media) to Jigawa State Governor, Adamu Muhmmad Usman said No doubt that Nigerian People have spoken through their votes and it is our duty as democrat to respect the will of the people, saying the election of Muhammadu Buhari is manifestation of the resolve of Nigerians to give democracy a chance and also prove that Nigerians have embraced democratic culture of preserving the sanctity of processes that brought leaders of integrity into power.

Governor said undoubtedly the election will go into the history as the most transparent election, Nigeria had in recent time and, also proved to the world that, Nigeria has the capacity to hold election and transfer power without rancour.

He said “I hail the resilient, and doggedness of the Nigerians, especially the people of Jigawa state for a peaceful, and orderliness of the election. Like we know, is God Almighty that gives power to whom HE wishes and at the time HE wish, therefore we join all Nigerians in congratulating General Buhari and wish him well in this new assignment of steering the affairs of our dear country in the next four years”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/lamido-congratulates-buhari/#sthash.2D2KMZ9h.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by coded01: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
MR. PRESIDENT-ELECT... cool

WE WANT THE PROGRSSIVE CHANGE YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT TO BEGIN... cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by politricks: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
midolian:
Lamido, thank you for delivering Jigawa for Buhari cheesy cheesy
Do you really know who Lamido is?

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by midolian(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Buhari has always bn his choice candidate. grin

Lamido, thank you for delivering Jigawa for Buhari cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by MoneyGreen(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Which of the Lamidos? The mumu loud mouthed governor or the other humble and intelligent due.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by POPdecorator: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Now we can fight bokoharam with

physical---buhari

and

spritual---osinbajo

change indeed

4 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by midolian(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
politricks:
Do you really know who Lamido is?
lol..you don't get my message..Lamido is believed to have bn working for APC..I personally believe this too and also believe that Buhari is his choice candidate

6 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Which of the Lamidos? The mumu loud mouthed governor or the other humble and intelligent due.
The governor who refused to listen to his principal (Obasanjo)
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by Texcoco(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just decamp and save yourself the trouble awaiting your betrayal in the PDP....#wenofitshout

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by CR77(f): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
One of the men who made it possible 4 GMB

Congrat once more GBM

4 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by aheishereo: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://nairahighrankleen..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by niceguy7(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
More to come
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by DesChyko: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good for democracy.
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
i laffed

1 Like

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by cacmatters(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by DesChyko: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
POPdecorator:
Now we can fight bokoharam with

physical---buhari

and

spritual---osinbajo

change indeed

After Boko Haram, what next? Don't be myopic.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by jamex93(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
#Babanowthatyouarethere

sai baba

Haters can die
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by ChinemeOkpan: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thank you Sule Lamido

You are a patriot!

He performed the job given to him- he delivered Jigawa State as expected

In case Nlanders have forgotten what Lamido did for Buhari, here are the results

APC – 885,988

PDP – 142,904

When PDP saw it, here was their reaction below

8 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by kindnyce(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
LAMIDO THE TRAITOR

SO U HAVE FINALLY JOINED THE CHANGE WAGON?

WELLCOME TO CHANGE TEAM

SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by kayboy4y(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
F
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by umarc19: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
SEE THE RECORDED CONVERSATION BETWEEN GOODLUCK JONATHAN & BUHARI...

Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Helo who is this?

Jonathan: haha..baba, u no get my number again?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't have your number... so who am I speaking with?

Jonathan: hmmm... Oga o, na so life be? OK i am Goodluck Jonathan
Buhari: hahaha....mabinu aburo, how tinz now, u dey watch channels TV?

Jonathan: I dy watch am jhare. Me don know say I no fit win b4 now
Buhari: yes brother... Change is inevitable

Jonathan: such is life,
Buhari: abi

Jonathan: Amen. I just call to congratulate you sir
Buhari: congratulate me Hmmm...something is fishy

Jonathan: haha, nothing now.

Remember I congratulated Aregbesola, Ajumobi, Amosun, and other APC gov when they won
Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace

Jonathan: she dey ooo... She don dy pack load small small
Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, time still they now

Jonathan: no time jorrhh
Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or Bayelsa?

Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why I called you... Abeg. I no wan go prison
Buhari: guy forget that tin...ur prison sure.

No worry, no b only u go go... FFK go follow, Fayose go join, even Gani Adams, mama peace, Ngozi, Stella odua...

so don't worry too much, the place will not be boring

Jonathan: abeq now....

MTN: your call credit has been exhausted and your call terminated, you can borrow airtime from MTN.

Dial *606# to check if you can use the service or load a recharge card...

WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF APRIL... grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by Kelklein(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Just decamp and save yourself the trouble awaiting your betrayal in the PDP....#wenofitshout
guy you don't give up...do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by Zico5(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
That is life o, everyone wants to be associated wt success. Even it won't surprise me if this man decamp to APC soon. No one pray to be in opposition. See as everyone is associating wt Buhari. He is no more brain dead but a new born baby. Dear nairalanders, may God bless our hustle too o

1 Like

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by ziky2010(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Goodluck to him as his tenure starts in may
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by Justicemy: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Who cares !!

1 Like

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
it would surely be a huge homecoming. they would all be welcomed as the prodigal son.

meanwhile join Delta state corpers as they protest their non payment of INEC allowances

https://www.nairaland.com/2231249/delta-state-coordinator-embezzles-corpers/1#32252693
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by martincbarton: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
good

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by gratiaeo(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
God will soon bust all their bubbles
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
I remember with nostalgia those days when Sule Lamido was bragging that GMB will never win election untill he join the winning party, PDP. Now he has been humbled, Kwankwaso, Amaechi And Wamakko took the path of honour.

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by ComradeAbu(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to My President Re-elected again after 1980s wahala!
He's really a Man of Endurance, Resilience and perseverance. He absorbed all the Insults, Hate Campaign strategies and Character assassination strategies. Now finally, he arrived!

Thanks to all my sincere APC Fans on Nairaland because you all also bear the insults.
Sai Baba
Sai Professor!

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
lol...Job well done sule
Re: Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard by PHIPEX(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
I salute Buhari's doggedness but this man is a classic case of an enemy within being more deadly than an enemy without. He betrayed pdp badly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘looted Funds Used For Buhari’s Campaign’ — PDP Replies Lai / EPL: Why Man City Defeated Man United – Zabaleta / Adamawa Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.