Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD (1370 Views)

NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by Udpconcept(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
I was an out cast in my lodge,dept and in my street and also in my village. Iam very happy that God has vindicated me and I made the right choice with my vote, even as I was able to convince some of my friends. I also delivered 61 votes for GMD as against PDP 115 in my polling unit, my dad also did the same in his polling unit 60 for GMD against 90 for PDP. Most of us sacrificed a lot to get that little vote for GMD here in the east. If u are an Igbo with similar experience you are free to share it with your fellow comrades in the race for change.

12 Likes

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Go give thanksgiving nah...

sorry come collect award on top.

I wonder what vindication you are talking about... Smh

4 Likes

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by podosci(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
you deserve the Nobel peace prize smiley
Thanks for your efforts to humanity
Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by unstableaswater: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Shame u did not win a state in the south east for ya GMB... Ewu!

6 Likes

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by xreal: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
You didn't need to deliver your polling unit for GMD.
Your vote as an individual worth a lot.
I salute you ; I know you are rejoicing now.

He who laughs last.......

4 Likes

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by eCollynzo: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Buhari winning the election does not in anyway vindicate you, unless you lack sense.
Buhari giving us 24 hours electricity, good roads, eliminating corruption, improving security, reducing unemployment to single digit figures and strenghtening the economy in general is what will vindicate you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by Udpconcept(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=unstableaswater post=32253087]Shame u did not win a state in the south east for ya GMB... Ewu![/q.uote][quote author=unstableaswater post=32253087]Shame u did not win a state in the south east for ya GMB... Ewu![/q.uote][quote author=unstableaswater post=32253087]Shame u did not win a state in the south east for ya GMB... Ewu![/q.uote] I know I did not win a state, but the reason is simple. It is because of religious bigot like

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by unstableaswater: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=Udpconcept post=32254797][/quote]

U are the bigot. Igbos got to u so bad that u pretend to be them.

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by nwaanambra1(m): 1:48am On Apr 02, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Go give thanksgiving nah...

sorry come collect award on top.

I wonder what vindication you are talking about... Smh

unstableaswater:
Shame u did not win a state in the south east for ya GMB... Ewu!

SEE THEM! BLOODY MORONIC FUCTARDS THAT SOLD THEIR RIGHTS TO THE IJAWS THAT MURDERED THEIR PEOPLE, RA.PED AND SOLD THEIR WOMEN AND CONFISCATED THEIR PROPERTIES DURING THE WAR AND THESE FOOLS THAT CLAIM TO BE IGBOS STILL SUPPORTED THEM AND SOLD WHAT WOULD AV RIGHTLY BELONGED TO US TO OTHER PEOPLE THAT KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS NOT PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET!

MAY AMADIOHA AND AROBUNAGU SEE TO IT THAT YOU ALL NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIVES! angry angry

UMU ANU MANU! OZU NWULAWU NE KWU OKWU!angry angry

6 Likes

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by MEILYN(m): 2:01am On Apr 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:

SEE THEM! BLOODY MORONIC FUCTARDS THAT SOLD THEIR RIGHTS TO THE IJAWS THAT MURDERED THEIR PEOPLE, RA.PED AND SOLD THEIR WOMEN AND CONFISCATED THEIR PROPERTIES DURING THE WAR AND THESE FOOLS THAT CLAIM TO BE IGBOS STILL SUPPORTED THEM AND SOLD WHAT WOULD AV RIGHTLY BELONGED TO US TO OTHER PEOPLE THAT KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS NOT PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET!

MAY AMADIOHA AND AROBUNAGU SEE TO IT THAT YOU ALL NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIVES! angry angry

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by M17: 4:29am On Apr 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:

PILLAR FALL ON YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ISEOO
Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by Sooroptimist1: 5:19am On Apr 02, 2015
OP you did good by standing on your conviction

Kudos to you

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:

ijaws are not by anyway an enemy to the igbo race that's why we supported their kind till d end, even gov of Anambra state endorsed him.

you are a bigot for betraying your kind and spewing accusation trash, therefore from today onwards you are cursed. Your generation will never speak of you nor remember you.

just take note of this.
Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by Udpconcept(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
OP you did good by standing on your conviction

Kudos to you
thank u my dear, the hatred for APC here is too much oooo

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by Udpconcept(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2015
unstableaswater:

U are the bigot. Igbos got to u so bad that u pretend to be them.
Abumu nwa afo imo state

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by xtianh(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2015
I was called so many names,i was dejected,made an outcast so many people said any igbo man dt dose nt support Gej is a bast@rd. In my deptment we argue on a daily basis. But today i am a hero just like evry other progressive around the world. I am so happy.

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through As An Igbo Who Support GMD by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:
Buhari winning the election does not in anyway vindicate you, unless you lack sense.
Buhari giving us 24 hours electricity, good roads, eliminating corruption, improving security, reducing unemployment to single digit figures and strenghtening the economy in general is what will vindicate you.
you can't die over this matter na. Bros, hypertension dey very difficult to cure o

(1) (Reply)

World's Powerful Intelligence Agencies (ten) / David Mark Awards N500million Scholarship / Ex-militant Leader Slaps Bayelsa Apc’s Governorship Candidate, sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.