Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Goodluck jonathan, A RARE GEM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck jonathan, A RARE GEM (304 Views)

Historical Nigeria: A Rare Look Into The Past In Fascinating Photos. / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck jonathan, A RARE GEM by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Africa was in a deep melancholy couple of years back, due to the demise of the only SANE leader Africa could ever have, see you. Its Nelson Madela of course, i mean, who else?
I was oblivious of the fact that a leader somewhat his calibre was already on seat, infact ruling Nigeria.
Our attitude protrudes from the heart. Those of us who are quite conversant with Nelson Mandelas' history will attest to the fact that 'FORGIVENESS' was what made Madela who he is in our hearts, in the world at large and even generations to come. No wonder the grate Mahatma Gandhi said 'the weak can never forgive, forgiveness is an attribute of the strong'
i can clearly see the 'clueless' Jonah showing such a rare quality, when making the statement ' nobody's ambition is worth the blood of any nigerian' in this statement i see 'HUMILITY' in his ability to concede defeat i see 'COURAGE' virtually all leaders are courageous, cause it took courage for him/her to contest for the post, in the first place.
N.B. Adolf hitler had large milli grams of courage circulating through his marrow.
But 'HUMILITY' ain't that easy to comeby, no wonder saint Augustine said 'humility is the foundation of all other virtues......'
in as much as some pawns would find it difficult to admit, GEJ was out for the good of Nigeria. He orchestrated the awareness of that power in every Nigerian, which when garnered generates the power to subdue any president, if Nigeria is dissatisfied with his governance.
GEj chose to be the guinea pig for the scientific experiment called democracy in lab named Nigeria. You will forever remain in my heart.
Goodluck Jonathan, you are indeed A RARE GEM

(1) (Reply)

Acceptance Statement... By Social Media / Job Seekers And Entertainment News Group On BBM & Whatsapp - Join Now! / All Of A Sudden,Support The Incoming Government Is The Right Thing To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.