Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 (6999 Views)

What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) / Postinor-2 Is Currently Embarrassing Our Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by amzee(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2015
As I was going through my
“ashana’s” bag some days ago and
I saw three packets of POSTINOR
2 in it , I was very curious to
actually know if this drug had very
severe side effects to a lady so i
consulted my real girlfriend “Google.
com” some hours later.

Postinor 2 is a medication to
prevent pregnancy if you shine the
sperm into the ovary, whether
intentional or not. It can prevent
pregnancy 95% in the first 24 hours
after intercourse, it is used as a form
of emergency contraception (more
commonly known as a morning
after pill).

Postinor-2 is formulated to function
in a manner similar to the female
hormone progesterone allowing for
prevention of pregnancy if taken
within a reasonable period of time.
Generally, it is recommended that
Postinor-2 be taken no later than
three days after having unprotected
se x.

EFFECTS OF POSTINOR 2

1. When taken in the middle of
the menstrual cycle, the
preparation may inhibit
ovulation.

2. The pill can cause changes
in the menstrual cycle in the
lady. Your next period could
start earlier or later than
expected and flow can be
lighter or heavier than
normal.

3. It can cause nauseating
feeling which occurs in
approximately 25% of users
vomiting.

4. It can also bring about
bleeding disturbances in
some cases, 2-3 days
following tablet ingestion
5. Sometimes it can cause
breast tenderness,
headache, dizziness,
fatigue.

7. In the majority of cases the
next period starts as
expected or somewhat
earlier, if the period is more
than 7 days late it is
recommended to perform a
pregnancy test.

8. In case of prolonged or
heavy bleeding,
gynaecological
examinations is advised.

9. If the user has a reported
case of asthma, heart
failure, hypertension,
migraine, epilepsy, renal
impairment, diabetes
mellitus, hyperlipidaemia,
depression, and / or stroke,
the preparation may be used
exclusively in the above
mentioned
emergency cases. it is not
appropriate for regular use.

The manufacturer of the emergency
contraceptive offers the efficiency of
the pill when it is taken as directed.

Logically, the longer the interval
between unprotected sex and taking
the pill, the decrease in how
effective it will be.
It is estimated
that Postinor-2 will prevent 85% of
expected pregnancies. 95% of
expected pregnancies will
be prevented if taken within the first
24 hours.

So I employ every guy to always
walk around with postinor2 because
you never know when you will have
a match because you don’t want to
receive that “We need to Talk” text
after 7 weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by Yeahreen(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Good write up..very educative. Although It's not advisable to over take the drug. The only annoying part is wen d lady's period is delayed and she starts gettin all worried. #Information Is Power#

1 Like

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Small but mighty drug...
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2015
hmmm. . .
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by tohpahz(f): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Taking it in every cycle also decreases the potency..

1 Like

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by mcomooba(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Truely its good but it should not be used for more than 2 times in a week. CONDOM IS STILL THE BEST CONTRACEPTIVE METHOD
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by joecooper(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Dr wat of Misoprostol
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by Oahray: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:
expert! I hail o.
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by tohpahz(f): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Oahray:
expert! I hail o.

Lolzz.. Google is ur friend bro..
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by tohpahz(f): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2015
joecooper:
Dr wat of Misoprostol

Misopristol is more potent than postinor.. it is not an emergency contraceptive. It is used for abortion because it contracts d muscles of the uterus..
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by TheChosenOne1: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmm...Expert!
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by tohpahz(f): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2015
mcomooba:
Truely its good but it should not be used for more than 2 times in a week. CONDOM IS STILL THE BEST CONTRACEPTIVE METHOD

Should not be used twice in a cycle..
Using twice in a week kwa.. na wa oo... d girl wants to cause problems for herself..
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by tohpahz(f): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
Hmmm...Expert!

My parents are paying for me to learn it.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2015
I-PILL does the work better now
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by englishmart(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2015
I wouldn't want to know anything about the drug
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by englishmart(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:

what about them paying me to teach you privately?

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by tohpahz(f): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2015
englishmart:
what about them paying me to teach you privately?

I don't need private lectures angry tongue
The ones am having is sufficient
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by TheChosenOne1: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:

Nice One!
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2015
This yeye drug has once put me in a "had I known" situation..

Since then,na zip up things.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
SpeedyConnect:
Small but mighty drug...
You dey use am abi
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmm I wudnt advice any girl or lady to use dat drug cos it does nt guaurantee 100% protection frm diseases such as std,hiv,nd the rest of dem,it might fail pregnancy also,so abstinence nd condom are the best joorh

1 Like

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by constance500: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
picks his shirt, runs out of thread. No time
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by amzee(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
constance500:
picks his shirt, runs out of thread. No time

Caught him at the door and gives him pop corn to eat...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by tohpahz(f): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
onomeglo:
Hmmm I wudnt advice any girl or lady to use dat drug cos it does nt guaurantee 100% protection frm diseases such as std,hiv,nd the rest of dem,it might fail pregnancy also,so abstinence nd condom are the best joorh

It can also cause ectopic pregnancy.. very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:

It can also cause ectopic pregnancy.. very dangerous
yes sis!I used to take it before,buh I av to stop it wen I discoverd some changes in my body system hmmmm bt d problem is my bf dnt like using CD
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by tohpahz(f): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
onomeglo:
yes sis!I used to take it before,buh I av to stop it wen I discoverd some changes in my body system hmmmm bt d problem is my bf dnt like using CD

Thank God u stopped.. i fear dah drug.. tell ur bf to use it oo to avoid stories dat touch
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:

Thank God u stopped.. i fear dah drug.. tell ur bf to use it oo to avoid stories dat touch
hmm I prays he listene oo

1 Like

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by Pdizzle(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
boys should learn the withdrawal game..
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by wrench: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
joecooper:
Dr wat of Misoprostol
bro that's an abortion pill. Never use it in place of postinor when you know you are only trying to prevent pregnancy.
Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by lordhugo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
When the postinor 2 finally works...............

Re: Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 by help3852: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
ALL CONTRACEPTIVES CONTRIBUTE TO FIBROID GROWTH IN YOUR WOMB OVER TIME ESP THOSE USING IT OFTEN.

BEWARE!!! no drug is safe including paracetamol; has serious side effects.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch This Erotica Lap Dance Clip From The Ongoing Big Brothers Africa / When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh / TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.