Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... (5656 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by TK16(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Six Packs has really being a thing to admire for the ladies. They have taken it to be a kind of quality a guy must have before they will be with him. Six Packed guys are almost every lady’s fantasy. But the question still stands, why do they like the six pack, what is in that packs that makes them fall for a guy just because of it.

We know less, below are few reasons why they fancy guys endowed with six packs.

Good In Bed
I think this should be the main reason why ladies admire guys with six packs, they can last long in bed, and they can heat them up and get them to the apex of their arousal. Most ladies are known to love it hot, rash and rough, and they only set of guys they will prefer are the six packed ones.

Please ladies comment and tell us why you so much love six packed guys.

Do not forget to read more interesting posts @ http://4truefacts..com

Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Most value other good epithets than this
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by zyzxx(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Pack? Not all ladies
D pack up there are 8 tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
That is outdated....
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by nzeobi(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Entertainment industry projected to be important
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by adorablevic: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Don't like johnny bravo guys#
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by vizkiz: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
adorablevic:
Don't like johnny bravo guys#

what about we guys with 2packs? smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by Beamborla(f): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2015
That pack up there is not in any way attractive.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by dharay99: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2015
0p, telme why do guys love boobs?

U no know say 6packs na our own boobs, why dem no go like am... undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by KingTom(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Guy na we pot belly guys bad for bed pass o, nna mehn! Forget that thing, when the peniis is done, the stomach go turn to another pennis grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by XtraSmooth404: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Six packs? Tell that to Dangote/Adenuga

I gat 5 packs sha wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by TK16(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Beamborla:
That pack up there is not in any way attractive.
u are not answering the question. why do you ladies love girls with packs
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by Beamborla(f): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2015
TK16:
u are answering the question. why you ladies love girls with packs
I don't love GIRLS grin with packs. Considering my petite nature, they intimidate me.

I love guys with packs cos I dislike it when a guy's tommy is protruding.

Nothing beats the view of a strong chest with bumps in the right places.

Don't even get me started on the heavenly feeling of rubbing ones hand on it or placing ones head on it.

Aha! The best of it is when you nestle up against such chest with strong arms holding you tight slightly caressing you...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by TK16(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Beamborla:

I don't love GIRLS grin with packs. Considering my petite nature, they intimidate me.

I love guys with packs cos I dislike it when a guy's tommy is protruding.

Nothing beats the view of a strong chest with bumps in the right places.

Don't even get me started on the heavenly feeling of rubbing ones hand on it or placing ones head on it.

Aha! The best of it is when you nestle up against such chest with strong arms holding you tight slightly caressing you...
Hmmmmmm, so you like guys with packs drilling you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by PunkyOh(f): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Not all ladies love guys with 6 packs. I for one don't find it attractive at all. It reminds me of a cockroach belly.

Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by Beamborla(f): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2015
TK16:
Hmmmmmm, so you like guys with packs drilling you?
My sexual life remains in the bedroom.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:
Not all ladies love guys with 6 packs. I for one don't find it attractive at all. It reminds me of a cockroach belly.
U sound like someone who feeds on cockroaches..... *Fried and tasty*
i dnt know the relationship btw cockroaches and the topic of this thread
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by PunkyOh(f): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Godvilla:
U sound like someone who feeds on cockroaches..... *Fried and tasty*
i dnt know the relationship btw cockroaches and the topic of this thread

I see the correlation & I just explained it. Not my problem if you're slow.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by englishmart(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2015
no wonder every girl that sees mine can't get their eyes off it....

No more removing my shirt again
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by nanauju(f): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2015
OP it's just like u asking 'why do men like full breast and buttocks in a lady'
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

I see the correlation & I just explained it. Not my problem if you're slow.
explained what? Dnt tell me u've been visiting the pub again!
Next tym, learn to approriate words........
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by PunkyOh(f): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Godvilla:
explained what? Dnt tell me u've been visiting the pub again!
Next tym, learn to approriate words........

No, I don't have to learn to do anything. If you don't get it then keep it moving. Simples.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by Houseofglam7(f): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Oh, definitely not for me!
Being fit is enough.

Wetin I wan do with the packs?
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

No, I don't have to learn to do anything. If you don't get it then keep it moving. Simples.
Eres bienvenido
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by sparkleRed(f): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Who six packs don help?
Abi who dey follow six packs laff undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
They're nice to look at
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... by TK16(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rainess:
They're nice to look at
i sight you oooo

(1) (Reply)

The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? / Bro Code You Must Never Break (18+) / Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.