Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? (12207 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2015
E get matter wey i wan drop now, but
before i go proceed,, I gatz clear one
matter first..
I don see say Some people lack Experience
&even refuse to listen to people's
Experiences.. When an interractive issue is
Posted, if it doesnt suit you, just keep quiet
&Read comments than to comment with
Vulgar words (Insults).. Cuz wetin u no fit
do, person dey do am.. All na Choice..
Oya! Back to d Matter jare,,
Ladies! Can you Bath together with your
Guy??
I ask this question cuz ma babe dey refuse
bath with me oo.. Rather, she go just come
dey watch my sexy Figure,, Reasons say,
She dey Shame.. So i say make i ask d
Ladies dem, Can you??
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by dharay99: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2015
#yaaawns, where are dey.? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by mirexxx(f): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2015
i can bath with the guy i love!
buh i dont love anyone
so that's not happening smiley
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by vizkiz: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2015
I'v been on NL long enough to know that these girls would not answer this question in a simple way...they will surely go around and start typing something elsegrin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Exponental(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2015
the topic shouldnt be gender sensitive. not all guys will want dat too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2015
dharay99:
#yaaawns, where are dey.? lipsrsealed

You dey SOKA

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by wenger2(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by justmag(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2015
I don't think I have had a gf that I didn't bath with. If tou havent then that sounds like a boring relationship to me. Sometimes you need to spice up your relationship. You can't alway stay used to salt and pepper only. Try ginger, curry, and more. grin #maturedmindsonly.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by ivyT(f): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2015
When he puts a ring on d finger_I will

#TeamNoSexTillMarriage

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by ireneony(f): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2015
yes!!! with my future guy s..n lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2015
When you are having sex with them, why can't you bath with them..

10 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Enegod(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2015
I love shower sex!!! The thought of her wet body against mine is the best feeling ever undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Ireneony a.k.a Irene Honey
Please come and tell this op ur mind *please contribute your expertise in his ministry*
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by djeezy(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
When you are having sex with them, why can you bath with them..
Exactly.
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by ireneony(f): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Godvilla:
Please come and tell this op ur mind *experience counts*
gringringrin
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by dharay99: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2015
shegsky:

You dey SOKA

come again...

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by ireneony(f): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Godvilla:
Please come and tell this op ur mind *experience counts*
so u can pronounce my name..
to those who cannot pronoun my name, is pronounce as irinhoney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
yes!!! with my future guy s..n lipsrsealed
But you don't have a good shower body na? Too muscular up above and too thin below. Shower alone abeg! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2015
We end up having sex in the bathroom..
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by dharay99: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2015
ivyT:

#TeamNoSexTillMarriage

uhhhh shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by fuckshit: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2015
it's fücking fun; taking a bath together; I do it with my bїtch often grin grin
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2015
fuckshit I see you in the building

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
hehehe! grin

nope!
This one still de learn the " ropes of Real Loving"

Try
{
Yeye = new (Yeye.mired.acceptYouAreALearner);
}
Catch( Mugu m)
}

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
so u can pronounce my name..
to those who cannot pronoun my name, is pronounce as irinhoney
Me and you, we be 5 and 6 *winks*
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2015
What is the big deal
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2015
fuckshit:
it's fücking fun; taking a bath together; I do it with my bїtch often grin grin

You mean this b?tch grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by mirexxx(f): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2015
DonaldGenes:

This one still de learn the " ropes of Real Loving"

Try
{
Yeye = new (Yeye.mired.acceptYouAreALearner);
}
Catch( Mugu m)
}

Lol

trash!
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by fuckshit: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Headlamp1:
fuckshit I see you in the building
my fücking greetings to you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2015
ivyT:

#TeamNoSexTillMarriage
Uhhhh..... U say?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
trash!

Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by fuckshit: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Headlamp1:

You mean this b?tch grin grin
haha, fücking nice one, but a BIG FÜCKING NO; my bїtch with a fücking human püssy grin grin
Re: Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? by mirexxx(f): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Godvilla:
Uhhhh..... U say?
how do you know she's lying?? do u know her?
so a girl can't decide to wait till marriage??
the way you guys think sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. / Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] / Truth Or Dare Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.